Name: Hannah Lynn | Gender: female | Age: 24 | Posts: 0 | Roses: 10
Old 12-07-2016 at 03:27 PM
HannahandHerFlyingBooks
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Hello, hello!  Post [1]

Hi everyone - I've come over from the phantomoftheopera.com site, and it still makes me depressed that such an active and fun forum is gone, possibly forever. I had so many friends there.

I hope I can reconnect with some here, and meet some new ones.

I live in NJ, in a small suburban town, though I wish I lived in the French countryside, in a cozy cottage.

I love to read most of all, especially British women authors of 1900s-1960s, historical fiction & romances (and Christian HF romances & fiction), clean romances, cozy mysteries, chick lit, garden and travel writing, childrens books with themes of animals.

When I'm not reading, I love doing jigsaw puzzles, playing board games, coloring, doing a little needlework, playing piano, and gardening, when the weather's right. I love historical tv & film, and British shows like British Bake Off. I love tea and bone china teacups, Downton Abbey, cats, lace and embroidery, antiques, bath bombs, lemon cookies, autumn, braided hairstyles, and wildflowers.

I have one grey cat named Herb and an bearded Irish beau named Cody , who's a model train enthusiast and a chocolate milk addict.
HannahandHerFlyingBooks's Profile Send Private Message HannahandHerFlyingBooks's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 12-07-2016 at 06:52 PM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Hello and welcome to the site.
It's pretty quite here to but I'm often find lurking within the darkness.
Anyways, my names Natalia but everyone calls me Witch and I'm mostly found on the role playing side of the forum.

I live down under with my four dogs and two cats.
I to love reading, drawing and needlework (hate losing my needles though darn small little...) plus a good many other things.

I hope to see you around and if you have any questions please feel free to drop me a line.

Happy holidays.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote