Old 07-08-2011 at 10:12 PM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
OOC [36]: "Live Long and Prosper"  Post [1] »

I'm on a Star Trek kick, what can I say? New OOC plotting thread; y'all know the drill. Plot scenes and the like to your hearts' desire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raoulsgal0689 View Post
I am home!! Camp was awesome!! But looks like I have quite a lot of writing to get done!! ^___^ Thanks for all the awesome postage guys!! It was nice to come home and read all of those!! I am getting right on those, I promise!! Might not get to all of them today, but I will certainly try. Anyhoo, yeah...just wanted to let you know I'm back in the game!!
Mrs Nadir Khan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Erica | Gender: woman- hear me roar! | Posts: 2,032 | Roses: 181
Old 07-10-2011 at 03:38 PM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron
Does anyone write anymore?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

Hey there all. I vanished once more, there was a family thing & a few other things... how vague, right?.. but hello! Sorry probably won't cut it, so I'm just going to show ya'll I'm sorry and begin posting and whatnot away. Hope you all are enjoying your lives!

<b>WanderingChild<3</b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Elise | Gender: Pixie | Age: 26 | Posts: 456 | Roses: 3
Old 07-10-2011 at 06:56 PM
phantom_phreak
Wandering Child
Mistress of chainmail

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

Fellow Phantom fans! It's been a while (2 years, actually). Life gets crazy a lot, doesn't it? Anywhales, for those of you who remember me-or don't know me at all- (Chrissy and Cassie! I know you do), I'm Elise, I'm back, and ready to roll! Hit me up with some plottage, kthanks. :)

Chrissy! Woman, we needs us a Ray/Simone ASAP. Should be super duper fun and drama-filled!

And Cassie, just shoot me a message if you want me to start our RP, kay? :)

I close my eyes for a while, and force from the world a patient smile

Banners by Chrissy!
phantom_phreak's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 07-11-2011 at 02:27 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

I'm saying the same old thing: Don't give up on me! For some reason, my Net connection goes on-and-off Sundays. I keep reporting this, and they keep saying, "Updates. We (or they) are doing updates." It's settled down now, so I'm going to try to get semi-caught up. I've lost the kitchen post THREE times! There seems to be nowhere safe for composition. But, I'm trying, and I hope that I don't have more zapped posts. ***knock on wood***

Here are the places I owe:
Champs ~ Easy & Wes
The Seine ~ Golden & Tess
The Courtyards ~ Dorian & Cara
The Kitchen ~ Dorian & Madeleine
Two Hearts In Harmony ~ Golden & Evea/Staysha

I'm owed here:
Jardin ~ Easy & Reese

I know we're planning an Easy & Madeleine meeting in the Stables.

Do we still want to set up a Demetria & Easy meeting?

Have I forgotten anyone?

Hooray! Dorian's kerala houseboat has been approved! Who will be his first guest? Sometime, I'd love to have a party there. Surely it will do better than Easy's disastrous housewarming party. At least Dorian could shrug it off and figure he doesn't have to buy liquor and food for a while.

TUESDAY: THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED! I'm definitely losing ground due to multi-zapped posts and now today's thunderstorms that finally seem to be letting up. I'm going to try to answer as many as possible; I'm on-line earlier than usual, but the storm keeps moving in and out. *sigh*

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Cassie | Gender: Señorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 07-11-2011 at 09:02 PM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

@Erica and Elise: Welcome back, ladies!

@Elise: I need to PM you back, but we will figure something out!

@Cyn: Finally got your post!! It's second on my to-do list, after a post I've owed Riss for a couple days.

@Lori: Is Reese/Santiago in Nothing Special done, or not? If so, we ought to plan another meeting.

Name: Lori (Lauryn) | Gender: female | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,007 | Roses: 2
Old 07-11-2011 at 10:26 PM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

Cassie: *shrugs* It can be over. I didn't really have anything else to add to it and if you don't either, then yeah, we'll just plan another meeting somewhere!! Very much enjoyed this one though!! So cute! ^___^

Cyn: I promise I am getting on those ASAP. Bear with me for a bit!

Riss: I am getting on your post as well dahling!!

Okay...so now I should actually get on those posts that I was promising. I feel like a idiot because I promised these posts like days ago. Coming back from camp made me kind of lazy. We crammed a whole week of stuff into 3 days so I was pretty wiped out. The last couple of days have been recovery.

Anorexic Beauty, Feather-weight Perfection...

Anorexic Beauty, Underweight Goddess

Banners Made by the Amazing KT, Awesome PJ (Hidden Away) and Wonderful Cassie (Mrs Nadir Khan)
Raoulsgal0689's Profile Send Private Message Raoulsgal0689's Website Search Posts

Name: Cassie | Gender: Señorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 07-12-2011 at 02:02 AM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

@Lori: Oh, it was DEFINITE fun! Short of a random bar fight, though, I'm not sure what else we could hope to accomplish. XD Maybe we ought to save that kind of drama for a scene or two down the road!

In other roleplaying news, Riss told me I ought to shamelessly plug Lucian since I'm only doing an active Lucian scene with her. So! If anyone is willing to bite, let's come up with something!

Name: Poppy | Gender: Prima Donna | Age: 24 | Posts: 72 | Roses: 10
Old 07-12-2011 at 03:44 PM
The Phantom of Paris
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

I quote a very wise Hobbit when I say "I've put this off for far too long." Also, I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve...oh, wait, that's the wrong quote. XD

Anyway, I'm trying my best to get caught up. I was going to yesterday, but a big storm blew through and knocked out power, internet, etc for most of the day, so that plan went out the window. That being said, today I'm going to try to post for everyone, and actually STAY CAUGHT UP! Usually I'm much better at it, but life has been busy and I haven't been in much of an RPing mood when I do have time, not really sure why. I'd like to thank all of you who I'm RPing with for your patience with me--I'll try to do better, I promise! I've already posted for Cassie and I think I just need to reply to Mysti's and Rose's posts for me.

Banner by Hidden Away AKA PJ!
The Phantom of Paris's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Old 07-15-2011 at 05:54 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9] »

I"m not sure how this ended up a double post. I didn't notice it before!

Old 07-15-2011 at 05:55 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10] »

I've been dropping by a lot of Unmasking threads because I thought that might be an effective way to start setting up meetings if anyone is interested. If you'd like, just respond on Unmasking. I tend to be concerned that I'll miss PMs.

I still need to have Easy answer Wes on Champs, but that should be it unless someone has answered somewhere else.

I'm going to set up Easy at Franconi's Stables for that meeting with Madeleine.

I'm enjoying all of the stories! Thanks to everyone for helping me get back into the RPing habit. With luck, I'll get to NO, Poppy. I hope! I hope!

I also might consider an open post at Dorian's houseboat. I'd be happy to hear from those who might want to be guests, whether just an introductory visit or even a small party.

Closed Thread