Old 12-04-2010 at 01:02 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Important RP Announcement  Post [1] »

Hey friends and family! If you're not an active member of the RPG community here on TPO, disregard this message. If you are and have any character, no matter how active they are, this message is for you!

Have you seen THIS thread? It's our brand spanking new Opera Job Application Thread. Part of having a character is giving it a tie to the opera house, and almost always that leads to a job our favourite Parisian landmark.

To avoid having eighty-seven chorus girls and a dozen sopranos, to keep everything in order for reference of who does what, and to generally give you fine ladies and gents some ideas as to new and exciting professions to have your characters explore, we've created a list of professions, and intend on updating it with the current title holders.

What does this mean for those who already hold jobs in the opera house? Well, we'd like you to go to the thread and list your characters (with a link to the profiles) and tell us what they do for a living! Barring any problems or conflicts, we'll add it to the list, and you'll be good to go! A mod will delete your post after your character and their profession has been added.

Please do so as soon as you can!

Happy posting,

The Mods of TPO.

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Cassie | Gender: Señorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 04-04-2011 at 02:46 AM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

I'm actually just bumping this thread since we've had a surge of new members and returning members in the last few weeks/months. So, TPOians! Remember! The Job Center is a lovely organization tool; feel free to use it.

Happy plotting,

Cassie
Mrs Nadir Khan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote