The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Grand Stage Productions » The Paris Opera House » The Eighteenth District
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 09-01-2008 at 06:23 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Studio Montorgueil  Post [1] »

Username: angelofthenight
Character names: Calvin Booth
Character age: 30

This apartment is located rue du Croissant a very quiet street in the a heart of Paris, very close to “les Halles” and the Montorgueil area, which is a pedestrian area, with a lots of restaurants, bakeries, butcheries, many other type of stores. This area is one of the Parisians' best kept secrets: fashionable, friendly, brimming with street-side cafes and local market stalls, this charming neighborhood embodies the essence of authentic Parisian style. It is within 2 minutes walking distance of rue Etienne Marcel/ Place des Victoires, famous for its young designer boutiques and original creator clothing and accessories. Many shops and stores are close to the apartment : bakery, butchery, supermarket, restaurant, cafe, doctor, drugstore, open air market, theater, laundromat thus Calvin fulfilled his goal of convenience because the apartment is only a five minute was from the Opera House where Calvin now works.

When you first walk in you will come upon the 10 square meter sized living room which has a double glassed window facing street below and it is furnished with a dining table that is equiped with chairs for two people and a rather modern looking vase that had been given to him when his mother died. a desk that could hold the computer Calvin doesn't own, and its covered wall to wall with carpet.

If you walked passed the small table you will find yourself in a 2 square meters open kitchen which is equipped with all kitchen utensils and electric burner which Calvin doesn't use very often, a fridge which usually contains most of the left over take out food that Calvin eats every night, a coffee maker that Calvin doesn't believe he'd survive without, a built-in wall closet, and a tiled floor.

The bathroom is no bigger then the kitchen. Covering a space of 2 square meters is has a small pocelien sink with a window just above it, a white shower curtain conceals a small shower, next to that is a toilet , and the floor is also made of tile with an insiginificent tile.

If you go back into the living room and go up the black stairs you will find a mezzanine where you cannot stand up it is furnished with a double bed that Calvin covered with a black and white comforter , a TV that Calvin rarely if ever watches and its overlooking the living room.

If you look out the window there is a view of the charming street and courtyard.

(here are some detailed pictures of Calvin's apartment)

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2008 at 02:09 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

OOC: For Shadi and Summer. BIC:

Calvin Booth

Calvin led Shadi, rather out of it after his sixth martini but not out of it enough to remember to open the door for her as he helped her out of his car and they climbed the flight of stairs up to his apartment. He fumbled with the keys for a moment before finding the right one and unlocking the door. He had only moved in a week ago and so it wasn't exactly spotless but it wasn't overly cluttered either. The only things that were really scattered around were old files of cases he'd worked and the badge he'd had as an FBI agent sat on the table, no longer usualbe seeing as he no longer worked with the FBI and plus the FBI had no jurisdiction in France anyway.

He kicked the door closed after Shadi entered and without a word his lips found hers as he smiled at her slightly. "It's not much but its enough for a guy living in Paris..." he said as he tossed his coat carelessly on the coach and then offered to take hers. Slowly slipping the jacket from her shoulders he let his fingers linger agaisnt the flesh of her soft arms before he hung her coat on the back of the door on a hook. Rather different then how he'd disposed of his jacket but he always made a point to be respectufl towards the women he slept with... it was one of his unwritten rules.

Coming up behind her after hanging up her jacket for her his arms slid around her waist and he began to kiss her neck, slowly and deliberately, trying to figure out what most pleased. Make sure she was pleased... another unwritten rule of his. "Will it be alirght?" he whispered in his ear as he nibbled her earlobe tauntingly, the undeniable desire welling up in him once more as he pressed her body a little closer to his, not wanting to do this unless he was sure she wanted it as much as he did at that moment... he had never taken advantage of a woman... and he didn't intend to start now.. .no matter how desperate he was.

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating

Name: Summer | Gender: Female | Posts: 557 | Roses: 7
Old 09-19-2008 at 01:00 AM
maskedsinger
Wandering Child
Northen Downpour sends its love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

Shadi Cooper

Shadi was led out of the car into Calvin's apartment. She has a devilish smile on her face, one that did not appear often. There were what looked like file cases everywhere, almost as if he had moved in less than a month ago. Shadi didn't care. She just wanted to let loose and be free for one night. This would probably be the last time she would ever, in the history of ever, do anything like this. She was a girl of morals, not so moral that she had to be married to the guy to have sex but moral enough to not go around and sleep with random strangers.

"It's not much but its enough for a guy living in Paris..." Shadi smiled. "I think it's wonderful." Shadi said. She felt his arms take off her patent leather jacket off her slim shoulders. His hands were rough compared to her delicate and smooth skin. She smiled as she closed her eyes, forgetting how good it felt to have a man touch you. He then removed his hands and placed her coat on a hanger behind the door. She smiled as he returned to her.

He came up behind her instead, slipping his big arms around her waist. His arm seemed like it could wrap around her small figure about five times. He kissed her neck. She smiled as she let out a little moan of pleasure. It felt so good. She hadn't had sex in a really long time, and she really wanted it now. Although, now she felt like a slut, but the feeling passed as he nibbled her ear. "Will it be alirght?" She smiled as he pulled her body in closer to his. "Yes." She told him breathlessly. She turned around and placed her hands in the back pockets of his jeans. She reached up and kissed him passionately. "Will that be alright?"

Scott v.2 Scott v. 1

Chace v. 2 Chace v. 1 Scott v. 3
Jasmine rocks!! Thanks girl! As Well as Chrissy!
maskedsinger's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2008 at 01:20 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

Calvin Booth

It had been almost nine years since he'd slept with a random woman that he'd picked up in a bar. The last time he'd done that it had ended in him proposing to the girl after she told him she was pregnant with his child. She'd refused him, which was probably why he was so wary about geting cose to a woman again... but he was sure that for one night he could forget the pain he'd felt all those years ago... forget Rebecca and the way she looked at Jean... he would take a night to simply revel in being close to someone once again.

He led Shadi, with a sense of excitement filling him, into his apartment. Not really caring that it was cluttered wtih files of old cases nad paperwork tha needed to be filed and stored away. He'd been going through them for the past few days, reminiscing over old cases that he'd worked with his former partner in D.C. Though he'd done with an odd snese of despair as he'd read through the notes she'd scribbled as they'd questioned suspects and uncovered clues. Though they hadn't been extremely close... after all she'd been married... their been a bond there... one that had been severed when she'd been killed... tonight he would forget all about that too.

"I think it's wonderful." Shadi said as he told her it wasn't much but it was enough for him. He smiled at the compliment and shrugged as he hung up her jacket ont he back of the door, removing his own and tossing it carelessly on the coach. He kissed her neck and asked her if the apartment would be adequete for their night rondevous. He hoped that it would. It was high time he moved on from Taressa and attempted to stop looking at Rebecca the way he'd been looking at her since he'd met back up with her in Paris a few months ago.

"Yes." she muttered breathlessly and he smiled as he tilted her face up to his. "Good..." he muttered just as quietly as he slowly led her towards the bedroom, which was up a small fight of stairs. "Will that be alright?" she asked as she slid her hands into hsi back pockets, prssing him against her and he nodded. "Yes... it will be perfect..." he said returning his passionate kiss. He stopped at the foot of the stairs and with a mischevious smile he lifted her effortlessly into his strong arms, kissing her between the eyes lightly as he carried her up the steps, one step at a time.. as if prolonging the moment. When he reached the bedroom he slowly laid her down on the bed and began to kiss her shoulders and chest, tessing the flesh with his teeth teasingly. He let his hands release hers and one of them trailed along her collarbone while the other one traced the countours of her waist... he didn't want to rush anything...

Name: Summer | Gender: Female | Posts: 557 | Roses: 7
Old 09-19-2008 at 02:55 AM
maskedsinger
Wandering Child
Northen Downpour sends its love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

Shadi Cooper

"Good...." Shadi smiled as he led her towards the stairs. He seemed like a good person. Either that or that was the booze talking. She had lots of Manhattans, or was it Cosmos? Okay, she was drunk. But not drunk enough to know when she was going to be taken advantage of. It didn't seem like it, so it would be okay.

As she put her hands into the back pockets of his jeans. "Yes... it will be perfect..." She smiled but before she could say anything he placed a passionate kiss on her that made her want to melt into a Shadi puddle. He was a good kisser, that was always a bonus for her. It made her happy to have a man kiss her like that. Before she knew it, Calvin had picked her up and had started carrying her up the stairs. She leaned her head against his, placing her arms around his neck. She laughed as the thought finally got to her head.

When they reached the top of the stairs to the bedroom, he laid her down gently on the bed. He kissed her and ran his hands along her collar bone and waist. He didn't go fast, he went slow, which is what she wanted. She took his hand and pulled him on top of her, giving him small short kisses. She missed sex now that she thought about it. Although if she had to have sex with a random stranger, she was glad it was Calvin.

Scott v.2 Scott v. 1

Chace v. 2 Chace v. 1 Scott v. 3
Jasmine rocks!! Thanks girl! As Well as Chrissy!
maskedsinger's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2008 at 03:09 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

Calvin Booth

As he kissed her all thoughts of anything else that had been occupying his mind disappeared. He'd only had four martinis... he wasn't even close to being drunk. Of course she may think he was but he held alchohal extremely well which wasn't something he bragged about but it was the truth. His head was clear as he laid Shadi on the bed and slowly let his hands explore the curves of her body, wanting to badly to take her but at the same time wanting to prolong the moment... the moment that would decide weather what he was doing was worth it... the moment when they would beomce one.

He felt her pull him forward so that he was laying on top of her and he smiled as she began to kiss him. Each ksis was quick and short and it absolutely drove him made. His hand slid from her collarbone along her arm and down to her waist where he fiddled with the end of her shirt wanting to lift it over her head to reveal her beautiful body but he didn't want to do it just yet. He wante dto take things slow so plulling away slightly his breathing heavy he gazed down at her in silence for a moment, the only sound in the room being the sound of his heavy breathing.

Slowly and deliberately he liffted his hand to her face and caressed her cheek tenderly, as if they'd made love before this and it was a very familiar gesture to him. His fingertips lingered against her cheek before his hand tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear before he took out one of the clips that was holding it up, then another until her hair fell out of the style it had been in and he ran his fingers through her hair, entwining his fingers in the silken soft strands as he he pressed his firmly agianst hers, using his hand that now rested behind her head to press his lips more firmly against hers.

Old 10-24-2008 at 12:44 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

OOC: For Calvin and Julietta. BIC:

Calvin Booth

It had beeen two weeks since he'd met the young blonde who remidned him so much of the mother of his child. Yet as he'd gotten to know her he'd realized that she had different qualities then his would've been wife. She smiled more easily... and was much less analytical. Her sea green eyes sparkled in a way that Taressa's never had and he found that was one thing he like so mucha bout Julietta. He'd becoem so attatched ot the woman that he'd built up the courage to ask her to come spend an evening with him at his apartment. He'd worried that she woudl refuse him.. after all they'd only known each other for two weeks... they hadn't even ahd their first date yet... but at the same time Calvin could think of nothing more romantic for a first date then cooking dinner together... along with a nice bottle of wine and a fire to sit in front of. Snow had yet to fall in Paris but Calvin had still gone out fo hsi way to have things ready for a fire... after all.. it did look as if it was going to rain.. though the gray clouds looming oveheard did little to dampen his excited and anxiou mood as he set the table for two with two wax candles in the middle of the table to add to the romantic atmosphere.

Calvin had dressed casually.. and he'd told her to dress casually and comfortably as well. He did not want her going out of her way to make herself look beautiful when he was sure whatever she did would leave her looking pretty anyway. The red sweater and white t-shirt he wore underneath were rather comfortable in the warm apartment. The light blue jeans were comfortable and well and he was quiet pleased with himself at what he'd done to get ready for tonight. He'd unpacked and organized everything just for tonight. If there was one thing being in the military had taught him it was being organized. His bed was made as such that you coudl bounce a quarter off it. His clothes were folded as small as they could be and everything was tucked away and filed neatly throughout the house... he hoped that Julietta wouldn't be surprised at how clean the place was.. butt hen agian.. most women were. They were surprised... Calvin knew that he didn't look like the kind of guy that knew how to do laundry and cook and maintian a home but after nine years of living on his own... seven of which had been spent in the military... he'd figured out how to keep a place neat and tidy for company and just as a daily routine. Teh furniture was polished... the floor mopped and swept.. now all that remained was for Julietta to arrive.

It felt odd to be dating again. This was his first actual date in nine years and Calvin was rather worried that he'd lost his touch when it came to women. He checked the asparagus and then the lamb that was finishing int he oven. He removed a bottle of red wine from a paper sack and uncorked the bottle then decided that he wasn't ready to pour it into the glasses yet anyway. Setting the bottle down ont he counter he leaned against it and stared downa t the floor, exhaling slowly. His nerves were getting him. He just needed to relax yet for some reason he couldn't. He liked Julietta... which was why he'd invited her over... that wasn't the problem. The problem was that he'd been wounded os deeply before that he didn't know if he was willing to put himself out there again.. he didn't know if he could stand being rejected like he had been before. He really was losing it wasn't he? He kept telling himself to calm down.. that he was over thinking the whole thing. This was only their first date... just a dinner and a little firendly conversation... maybe a movie or something.. nothing major... but Calvin still couldnt' keep his palms from sweating and his heart from racing... he supposed it was normal.. for someone who hadn't dated in almost a decade... yes.. this was definitely normal.

Name: Kristen | Gender: Female | Age: 25 | Posts: 1,518 | Roses: 39
Old 10-25-2008 at 03:16 AM
inside your mind15
Wandering Child
Nerds rule the world.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

Julietta Antoinette

Julietta walked up to the door of the apartment, smoothing out her jeans and aqua v-neck sweater. The leaves in Paris had turned, and a frigid when had teased her hair until she got so annoyed with it that she put it back in a messy ponytail, letting stray strands of golden blonde hair fall around her face. She was nervous, that was the definite description of the toying with her fingers and her heartbeat racing. She hadn't been on a date since Damitrius, and had so far turned down everyone... besides Calvin. Calvin was different though, much different than the guys she had dated in the past. She smiled at the thought of him, and she felt that familiar tingling in the pit of her stomach, no matter how much she wanted to control it. She kept telling herself that she was just having a casual dinner with a friend, but to no avail. She rang the doorbell, waiting for a couple of seconds before the door opened. She smiled warmly despite the cold. " Hey you," She said, giving him a hug before he invited her into his apartment. Upon quick inspection, she noticed that nothing was out of place and was completely tidy, to say the least. " Wow, you sure know how to tidy up a place," she said with a small laugh. She then noticed how they had this attribute in common, they both liked things neat and orderly, which was good because Julietta hated things to be out of place and unorganized.

OOC: Sorry its kinda not so good. :D

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live

without and know we cannot live within."
Made by Cassie!
I'm available anytime to RP, just PM me!
inside your mind15's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 10-25-2008 at 03:51 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9] »

OOC: I thought it was good. BIC:

Calvin Booth

Julietta wasn't late. In fact the clock read five to six but he still couldn't help but feel anxious... as if she were in fact running late. He found himself glancing at the clock every few seconds then at the door and back again. He'd set the now opened bottle of wine on the table but still had not poured the liquied into the crystal glasses. He would only do that when she arrived. He sat down on one side of the table and rested his elbows on the wooden surface as he looked throughtfully at the clock. His nerves seemed to be building more and more as the time progressed. It was now three minutes until she was supposed to be here and Calvin rested one hand on the table, drumming his fingers lazily againstt the wood in a rythmatic beat. He hadn't been nearly this nervous when he'd gone his first date with Taressa. Of course then he'd been one of those guys who though every woman would swoon at his feet and worshiped the ground he walked on... it was almost disgusting to him now... but then he'd met Rebecca.. and she had been the one to put him in his place... though even to this day he was sure she didn't know it.

He was pulled from his thoughts with a start when a soft knock came from the door. He looked at the door for a moment, his heart pounding as he got up and took his time getting to the door... doing one last sweep of the room with his eyes before he turned back to the door and lifted his hand to the knob. As he turned it he reminded himself that they were just friends... that he needed to relax.. but it didn't help much. He opend the door and saw Julietta standing there. At that moment all his anxieties disappeared... evaporated into thin air as if they'd never existed and he even managed a small genuine smile. She looked cute in her blue jeans which accentuated her beautiful legs. The aqua v-neck sweater that clung to her body made her curves very prominate... her natural beauty was very evident tonight with her hair pulled out of her face into a messy ponytail that he'd become familiar with in the past two weeks. A few strands of her golden hair bobbed against her neck in an almost tantalizing dance and he was half tempted to bursh the strands away but he restrained himself as he stepped out of the doorway, opening the door further to allow her in.

" Hey you," she greeted with a smile and he smield as well, wrapping his arms around her in a friendly embrace. "Hey..." he returned the greeting warmly. "You didn't have any trouble finding the place did you?" he asked with concern.. hoping that she hadn't. He released her and with a smile asked her to come in. He shut the door and then stood behind her in silence as she looked around the almost spotless apartment. He wondered what she was thinking as he walked passed her into the kitchen and checked the timer on the lamb. It had about fifteen minutes. He'd initially and unconsciously expected her to be late which was why he'd started it a little later then he would've had he known she would be on time. He decided to pour the wine and walked over to the table, filling the two glasses and handing her one of them as he walked back over to her. " Wow, you sure know how to tidy up a place," she said with a laugh.. music to his ears.. and he smiled as well as he handed her the glass of wine and took a slow sip from his own glass... now that she was actually here he coudlnt' help but think his nerves had been childish.. that he had no reason to be nervous.

"I was in the military for seven years.." he explained nonchalantly as he stood beside her in the living room, looking out the window for a moment before turning back to her with a slight smile. "I guess you could say its made me a bit of a neat freak..." he said with an amused tone... recalling how Jared used to tease him about how he kept his clothes folded a certain way.. how he made his bed in such a way that they could bounce coins off it... but old habits died hard... and it was a habit that he had yet to rid himself of. "The food still has a little while... and it's not to cold quiet yet ... would you like to step outside for a minute?" he asked her as he slowly made his way to the sliding door that led out to a small balcony. He opnened the slider door and waited for her to follow him out. Once they were out there Calvin breathed in the scenet of the crisp night air and he turned to her with a slight smile as he leaned agianst the railing. "So tell me Julietta... anything... your favorite color... favorite food... I'm curious..." he admitted in a rather gente tone.. hoping she wouldn't feel cornered or something with all the things he wanted to know about her and the trivial questions he wanted answered.

Name: Kristen | Gender: Female | Age: 25 | Posts: 1,518 | Roses: 39
Old 10-25-2008 at 07:45 PM
inside your mind15
Wandering Child
Nerds rule the world.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10] »

Julietta Antoinette

"Hey..." he returned the greeting warmly. "You didn't have any trouble finding the place did you? He asked, being the perfect host, which Julietta hadn't expected anything less from Calvin." No, I found it easily enough" She said. turning away from the apartment and focusing back on him. He had asked her to wear something casual, and he had as well. Even in casual wear Calvin looked handsome, she smiled at the thought but quickly pushed it away.
He handed her a glass of wine, which she took and sipped a little.
[BI was in the military for seven years.." he explained nonchalantly as he stood beside her in the living room, looking out the window for a moment before turning back to her with a slight smile. "I guess you could say its made me a bit of a neat freak..."[/B] She nodded, then added," Well I guess that's another thing we have in common, I'm a bit of a net freak about things as well," she said in an amused tone. "The food still has a little while... and it's not to cold quiet yet ... would you like to step outside for a minute? He asked, heading towards the sliding glass door that lead outside," Sure," She said with a nod, following him out of the house into the crisp fall air.
"So tell me Julietta... anything... your favorite color... favorite food... I'm curious..." He said, and she smiled, glad to do the talking." Well, my favorite color is probably orange... or maybe aqua, I've never really been able to decide," She said with a smile and a shrug."Umm... my favorite food would have to be ice cream, if that's even considered a food..." She said with a laugh." Hmm, let's see, I started playing bassoon at age five, I love reading the classics... or pretty much any book. I love running, horseback riding, and swimming." She said, thinking of what else she could say," I have no brothers or sisters, I graduated from Juliard at nineteen, ummm what else would you like to know?" She said, not bothered by all of the questions. She liked talking about herself, though she did want to get to know Calvin more as well.

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live

without and know we cannot live within."
Made by Cassie!
I'm available anytime to RP, just PM me!
inside your mind15's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote