Old 01-22-2008 at 05:05 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Competition Ideas  Post [1]

Welcome to the new competitions forum for The Phantom's Opera. Here, you can earn prizes or most importantly, roses to spend around the board. Each competition will have its own particular guidelines/rules to keep it in line. Also, if you have any ideas for competitions feel free to post them here. If we decide yours is original and can be used, we will reward for with 30 roses for helping. Get thinking!

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 01-15-2009 at 10:44 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

You know how there's like, employee of the month? Well we could do like member of the month, character of the month, scene of the month, and line of the month.... Just an idea. Tell me what you think!

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 01-16-2009 at 02:22 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

I like that idea. We need a lot more activity on these contests. What happened?
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 22 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 01-23-2009 at 06:33 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

How about the participants get their friends or themselves and props together to make a picture that relates to Phantom in anyway. Originality, funny, epic, resemblance could be possible categories

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 08-03-2009 at 12:29 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

I honestly think that we should revive the lottery. It was a good way to earn easy roses and it was also fun to play. Also, it would be nice to see the Caption Contest up and running again. I really enjoed seeing what everyone came up with in the past.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Courtney | Gender: Chick-a-dee | Age: 23 | Posts: 36 | Roses: 10
Old 08-14-2009 at 08:31 PM
Phantom In Training
Wandering Child
Love Never Dies Supporter

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

We should have another caption contest soon. I've missed the last two, and they seem like fun!
Phantom In Training's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 22 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 08-17-2009 at 07:30 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

I recalled having many more competitions other than captions...oh which others were here. The banner one seemed like fun and I can't recall any of the others. :\

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Georgia | Gender: Gender Neutral Chibi | Age: 20 | Posts: 91 | Roses: 10
Old 11-30-2009 at 12:13 PM
Musicbox
Wandering Child
Omelette du Fromage

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

How about a silliest question competition? I think it's a good idea, so let me know what you think.

Musicbox's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sharon | Gender: Female | Posts: 100 | Roses: 10
Old 01-11-2010 at 11:39 PM
Edith
Wandering Child
The Phantom's Lover

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

Maybe a phan art competition? Or just an art competition in general?
Ohh something else came to mind, a Phantom of the Opera Book/DVD/CD/poster/dang it etc. competition.

A phan phic cmpetition? A writing competition in general (I have a feeling this may go on forever...)? Reading the posts above I heard there was a banner competition and a lottery. I'd like to agree to those two wonderful posters--a banner competition is almost like a classic competition for every forum I've joined I've seen these. (Ok so I don't know much about forum lotteries...)

Another thing that came to mind is a singing competiton for those brave enough to post their voice on the internet. Or even the people who have youtube accounts could reinact a part from the Phantom of the Opera with a friend or something and have almost like an acting competition?
Edith's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote