Name: Hannah | Gender: Female! ^_^ | Age: 27 | Posts: 33 | Roses: 10
Old 05-07-2007 at 11:35 PM
Red rose
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21]

Ok, my first ever dream was amazing! <3 At first, i was a member of the corps ballet, and we were performing in a show. The only thing was, everything was going wrong! The music was wrong, no one knew the dance, we were all in the wrong costumes, and Madame Giry was getting mad and shouting at us all in french! I then happen to glance up, and see a black shadow following Buquet. I just know it's the Phantom. Before i can do anything, the hanging scene happens and everyone's screaming and stuff, and i look up and there's the Phantom staring right at me! Then, it suddenly all changes to modern day. I'm sitting in the theatre with a friend, and we're watching POTO on stage, with the people from the 2004 film playing all the characters. Suddenly, the curtain falls, and we're told that Emmy can't continue the performance, seeing as she's suddenly lost her voice! They then start calling up all these girls to audition for the part of Christine there and then. I turn to my friend to tell her something, when she suddenly freaks out and starts gesturing behind me. I turn around, and there's Gerik standing right there in front of me in all his Phantom gear! He holds out his hand for me to take (Think POTO scene! ^_^) and leads me up onto the stage, to which he says to the directors, "This is her! I know it!" They didn't even frigging audition me! He then takes me backstage and helps me into Christine's WYWSHO dress! He does it all up and everything! Then, just as i'm about to go back out onto the stage as Christine, my brother came to wake me up!!!!! Grrrrr! I still haven't forgiven him for that!

I know i can't refuse, and yet, i wish i could....
Red rose's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 05-22-2007 at 10:17 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22]

I was having a normal (well normal for me) dream and the phantom kept popping up everywhere, singing, and disappering.

I also keep having this dream where one of my best guy friends moved next door in a grass hut, Gerry moved to my other side in a mansion, Emmy moved across the street in an apartment, and The phantom moved across the street (next to Emmy) in his opera house.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lotte | Gender: female | Age: 25 | Posts: 34 | Roses: 10
Old 06-01-2007 at 10:38 AM
MrsOwenJones
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23]

I had a really cool dream about POTO it wasn't really it was random and weird like most strange dreams. Theres an opera house in my town, Tunbridge Wells, and i had a dream that erik was living inside it i don't really remember a lot about what happened i'm sure it was kinda like the POTO plot but just set in my town
MrsOwenJones's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2007 at 04:04 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24]

Woah. I had a bizzare dream last night about PotO. It had to do with a parody to the song 'popular" called "opera ghosts" and Erik turned everyone into Opera Ghosts and made EVERYONE more hideous than him.... *shiver* ANd he did it the painful way with knives and fire and I'm not going to go into and more detail. I think my nightmare will give me nightmares.

masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Fiezo | Gender: Female | Posts: 52 | Roses: 5
Old 06-16-2007 at 04:25 PM
Skoteinos Metamfiezomai
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25]

I frequently read phanfiction past midnight... I'm addicted... but, see, unfortunately, no matter how... steamy... it gets, I can't remember any dreams!

But sometimes, if I read phanfiction late... I'll have a dream... and I don't remember what happens in it... but there's a distinct 'Phantom' presence.... every time I have one of those dreams, I wake up with a stomach ache... (...not that kind, if you're wondering...) and can't eat breakfast. (Seriously, it's thanks to that that I've lost 20 lbs in six months! Now I'm a healthy weight again!) But it's kinda weird...

And on a side note: Scientists say humans have hundreds of dreams every night, but only remember one or two, if any. Some are trying to develop a technique that can be used to recall dreams. The most accurate thing they've got so far- some people can tell themselves- "I'm going to remember two dreams tonight!" and believe it, and they'll remember two dreams. It's similar to telling yourself- "I'm going to wake up at five AM!" and actaully waking up at that time.
Skoteinos Metamfiezomai's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2007 at 07:34 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26]

Hmmmm, Very interesting Fiezo! Are you sure the whole waking up with a stomach ache isn't a coincedance? What were to happen if you have a dream that wasn't about PotO?

Old 06-16-2007 at 08:05 PM
Skoteinos Metamfiezomai
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [27]

I don't know... that's what I thought it was at first... but I've been getting the stomach aches for the past six months, during which time I've only been able to remember the Phantom dreams. And I only get them after the Phantom dreams, too, which is kinda weird. ~_~'' None of the Phantom dreams are ever very clear, either.
Skoteinos Metamfiezomai's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2007 at 08:17 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28]

Hmmm.... Weird.

I had this avatar once that said "O.o SEXY CAPE ACTION" and it had Gerard Butler swinging the phantom cape of over and over and over again. So I had a dream (after watching my avatar for and hour)and it was nothing but that cape being slung off Gerry's shoulder over and over and over again...

Old 06-16-2007 at 08:36 PM
Skoteinos Metamfiezomai
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [29]

That must have gotten tedious. I think I've seen that one... and my friend and I have a joke about the 'SWISHY CAPE THINGY!'

So... one dream I do remember was one of those 'running down a dark hall and running into random people' dreams... at one point, I ran into Gerry with half his face... literally... like, instead of a mask, he had half a head. Then I felt like I was smothering, and I woke up to find that my cat was sitting on my face. Pleasant picture, eh?

Old 06-16-2007 at 09:11 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30]

I love those wierd "running down the hallway" dreams...

I had this one dream where Erik turned into a squirell and Raoul turned into an owl. So Raoul ate Erik and got food poisoning *tear* and Christine sat there the entire time singing. it was wierd.