Old 06-11-2005 at 09:34 PM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
» DAZLIOUS «

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11] »

Sometimes I wish I could just have nice peaceful dreams about Erik...

Those don't happen often. ::Le sigh::

~Erik is my Hero

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 27 | Posts: 89 | Roses: 10
Old 06-28-2005 at 03:45 AM
Wishing
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12] »

I had a dream with the Phantom, well Gerik in it. It was so great...*sigh* I can't really remember much though. With thinking about Phantom 24/7, you'd think he'd be in more of my dreams...

Anyway, welcome to the board erikluverraoulhater! Yes, Erik does rock, but Raoul is pretty cool too.

wishing . you . were . somehow . here . again
Wishing's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: C!Christine | Gender: Female | Posts: 1,937 | Roses: 10
Old 06-28-2005 at 08:47 AM
Luciana
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13] »

I had a dream that took place during PONR... I was Christine and we were singing, and suddenly, the Phantom's voice changed. I looked up and saw it was one of my guy friends (he has a good voice too though) and he threw me over his shoulder and ran out of the theater with Raoul chasing him. Then the whole scene melted and we were at school during lunch and he put me at my regular seat and he went to his and we ate lunch like normal.

The next day at school, I burst out laughing the first time I saw him. He looked so hurt and I felt so bad.

|Lydia | The PPP |
Psssh, I have no artistic talent like this. It\'s all KT. Except Sam. Sam\'s mom can [s]take the blame[/s] claim credit for her.
Luciana's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Clemence | Gender: female | Age: 26 | Posts: 81 | Roses: 10
Old 11-12-2006 at 09:17 PM
queen
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14] »

I had this really weird dream a long time ago. I had just finished reading leroux, and went to sleep. I dreamt of Christine walking down the stairs, looking really scared. She was wearing a wedding dress,and at the bottom of the stairs Erik was their,looking truimphant!

L'amour est comme le poison, c'est dangereux

J'espère que vous ne construisez pas tant de murs que vous ne pouvez pas voir quand ils doivent être abaissés
queen's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 26 | Posts: 57 | Roses: 10
Old 12-23-2006 at 01:44 AM
getzell
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15] »

I had a really weird one I was on the roof ( I feel asleep watching The phantom of the opera) anyway there i was with Roul and he kissed me and for some reson or anothr i screamed and woke up weird right
getzell's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jamie or Jamie~Beth | Gender: Just a smalltown girl | Age: 26 | Posts: 899 | Roses: 0
Old 12-24-2006 at 03:37 AM
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK
Wandering Child
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16] »

I had a Phantom dream a while back... and it has inspired me to write a phanphic!

I dreamt that I was Christine's daughter, and that Erik mistook me for Christine and he kidnapped me into his lair before he realized I wasn't Christine and he was all "Wait a minute--- YOUR NOT CHRISTINE!" and I was like "No, I'm her daughter!" and then we fell in love and then my dream shifted and I dreamt about Colin Firth... So I ended up with 2 heartthrobs in 1 dream!

I'm Lifting You Up, I'm Letting You Down
I'm Dancing Til Dawn, I'm Fooling Around

I'm Not Giving Up, I'm Making Your Love
This City's Made Us Crazy And We Must Get Out
Thank you so much to Kearyn and Chrissy for all my banners, both goofy and sexy!
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 12-24-2006 at 05:16 AM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17] »

My dream was rather embarrassing. For starters, I am in marching band and our band went to a football game three hours away. So, it was around 2:00 in the morning when I finally drifted off to sleep. I was in a bowling alley and I was getting ready to release the ball down the lane when somebody tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and to my great surprise there stood Erik. I looked around and there was nobody else there. He asked what I was doing and I attempted to explain it to him. He went to throw the ball and he threw it in somebody elses lane. I said, "You idiot, you throw it straight in front of you!" I meant no harm, I just forgot it was Erik standing there. He quickly advanced on me with his punjab in his hand. I instantly petrified at what I had said. I yelled, "I'm sorry Erik, I meant nothing by it. Please, dddoon't..." he still kept coming towards me with a look of murder in his eyes. I began crying as I walked backwards, stumbling and falling as I backed up. Finally, I was backed up against the wall and realized I couldn't go any further. He was very close now and I was scared ****less. In a final attempt I said, "I will do anything....ANYTHING, just don't kill me!" At this he was right in front of me and in my face. I could feel him breathing. He repeated, "Anything?" The look in his eyes quickly changed to a mad passion and he kissed me harder and deeper than I had ever been kissed. I moaned and then I woke up. To my surprise even further, I now know I have a habit of talking out loud when I sleep for my fellow band members were gathered around my seat. I was sweating and my face was wet from crying. They all bust out laughing upon which I got really angry. I asked how much they heard and I was told they heard me mumble first about some idiot. They said I got louder and louder until I was shouting by the end of the dream and of course, my moan at the end is still mocked to this day. I love them all anyways, lol. I am kinda of sad I woke up when I did cause I would have loved to see where that dream went but at the same time, I wouldn't have wanted them to hear anything else. LOL

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 02-16-2007 at 03:24 PM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18] »

Heh heh . . . Last night when I was going to sleep, I had ALW's POTO on the brain for various reasons. (One or two of you may know exactly why. :D) Anywho, it definitely rubbed off when I went to sleep, because I dreamed that I was seeing the show in Las Vegas.

Since I've been keeping up with Vegas news ever since finding out that Phantom would be opening there, I knew most of the details about the theatre and production; I had even seen pictures of the playbills/programs! As a result, this was one of the most vivid and realistic dreams I've ever had; everything looked and felt exactly as it should. As for the cast . . . I'm pretty sure I was seeing Brent Barrett as Erik and Elizabeth Loyacano as Christine.

I watched the performance, and then about halfway into "Masquerade," I heard an extremely loud ringing, so I thought to myself, "Turn off your bloody cell phone!" Two seconds later, I woke up and discovered that it was my alarm clock . . . gah.

Anyway, I suppose this illustrates the fact that I need to see Phantom live . . . any production will do, even if it's not in English. I think I'm slowly going insane because of the fact that I haven't yet seen it . . . XD

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kelli | Gender: Female | Posts: 17 | Roses: 10
Old 04-27-2007 at 03:14 AM
moonfire2007
Wandering Child
Moonfire

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19] »

Well, now that I've found this thread I'll share my dreams. I had most of them in early 2005 and then they tapered off for some depressing reason. Every once in a great while, I'll still have one. But that winter and early spring, I had a whole series of them every few nights and they were really intense. This followed what I believe to be a visit of Erik's ghost in my bedroom one night in February. I woke up and saw him briefly(that was all I could handle because the unexpected sight freaked me out and I flipped back over to hide under the covers). Mask, fedora, tall black imposing frame, velvety, beautiful baritone voice saying "I'm sorry my lady, it seems you're a clairvoyant." That's what makes me absolutely certain that was no dream, but I really saw him that night. He even came back later and talked to me, but I can't remember what he said till the end. I asked him "how is it you're able to get around to so many places like this?" He kissed me on both cheeks, then both sides of my neck slowly and said, "Because I'm the phantom of the opera, my princess." The last time I had a visit from him like this was last fall, when I looked up and saw this glowing white form that obscured his features. I said something I can't remember and then he said, "I've been watching you for a long time, young lady(young...I'm in my early 40s, lol! But I guess compared to a guy who's almost 200 that would be). He kissed me on the neck again like last time, I don't know why, he's never kissed anything else or made any other advances. I keep waiting for that to happen though;) But the dreams...there was one where I found myself in a dark dressing room in the opera house changing clothes. These girls were trying to get into my room and I kept trying to keep them out by pushing on the door and fumbling at the lock. They were giggling and acting obnoxious which just irritated me more. One of them got in and stood against the wall like she expected something to happen. I pushed her out and finally locked the door. THEN, who should come in but you know who, sneaking out of some hidden panel behind me. He put his finger to his lips and presented me with a necklace. I lifted up my hair and bent my head over so he could put it on me. Without a word, he draped it over me, then kissed the back of my neck(hey, at least it was the back this time, lol). What blows my mind was at this time I didn't know about the story about him falling in love with a chorus girl instead of the other Christine who was a singer, and it was like I was reliving this part of his life, like jumping into her body or something. I still would like to believe it was for me though. I also had a disturbing but intriguing dream about him where I was sitting in the balcony on the left side with Box 5 above me(at that time I hadn't heard what side that was on yet. I found that out later) I felt a very cold draft come over me followed by a feeling of intense fear, anger and passion. I didn't have to look back to see Erik, because I knew it was him. For one thing, I was afraid to, that as strong as his emotions were right then, that his eyes would have burned holes right through me if I'd seen them. There was a nervous looking little foreign guy who looked middle eastern sitting ahead of me. I asked someone for a blanket because I was so cold, and after a few minutes I left. I just couldn't sit there anymore. I'm not sure who Erik's anger was directed at, but I sure hoped it wasn't me! Another memorable dream was hearing him play his organ when he was angry at someone, or just venting. All the notes were creepy and discordant, like when that guy played them in the Haunted Mansion movie. I wanted to crawl under my seat and hide it filled me with such dread. It's like 'stop playing, you're killing me here!' One of my friends believes she is the reincarnated Christine(something I have a hard time believing) and that he has gotten way more intimate with her as a result. I can't help but feel jealous as I wish he'd act as romantic with me too. Then again, he hasn't been to see her for a long time either. maybe I'll get lucky and be the next "chosen one" at least for a while, heh.
moonfire2007's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sabrina | Gender: ♀ | Age: 23 | Posts: 95 | Roses: 0
Old 04-28-2007 at 04:57 PM
ErikLove4Eva!
Wandering Child
Captain of the POTO PHAN WEIRO DUO!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20] »

Oh...that dream, that dream...

Well I was watching TV, when I decided to go into my cellar. I walked down the stairs and was whispering "Erik...Erik?" When he came out he held my hand and I blushed. We talked for a while thne he told me to go back upstairs and I did.

The next day I went to the cellar again and he was there. We talked for a bit, the he told me to reurn. I said "Okay", kissed him on the cheek then went back up.

The NEXT day when I went down, I couldn't find him! There was a storage area in the wall on the stairs, (That's not really in my cellar) he jumped out of it, grabbed me then....well um um I don't wanna say it so I'll show and image :

Yes..taht *turns red* Then I woke up..OH I LOVE THAT DREAM!

ErikLove4Eva!'s Profile Send Private Message ErikLove4Eva!'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote