The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Grand Stage Productions The Paris Opera House Above Trap-Doors
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 01-12-2013 at 09:28 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [61]

Easy "Cat" Tanner

"Another night?" He shrugged, smiling halfheartedly, hands now shoved into pockets. "Yeah. Sure. That'd be OK. But, not sure I can go to the dorms. Aren't they off-limits unless you live there? Anyway, wouldn't do much for your reputation to have me with you." When she mimicked the ghost, he laughed softly. "Never heard of anybody who saw or heard anything, at least since I've been around here. I even been down to the place he's supposed to have lived. I think maybe they set it up to look like he was there. Not sure I believe. Just a story somebody made up." At least, he thought he was sure about that.

"I guess we'll~um~maybe run into each other sometime. Whenever the orchestra rehearses, I gotta be there." At that, he went to his belongings and soon was set to go. "Sorry I wasn't very good company," he said quietly. "Not very good at~um~small talk I guess. Haven't been around people much~like~to talk to them." Throughout this, he had been drifting toward the door. Once there, he opened it and stood aside to allow her past him. "Maybe it'll be better next time?" he wondered, hopeful that he might be more relaxed then, especially if they met somewhere else.

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Heather | Gender: female | Posts: 83 | Roses: 10
Old 01-14-2013 at 02:50 AM
pyrate
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [62]

Samantha White

She smiled at him. "You were great company. We just need to dance. Talking doesn't work very well for us," she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. " And we should see each other at rehearsal,"
She walked past him. Once out the door, she turned sharply and faced him. "And my reputation isn't something I am worried about. I am in Paris at the prime of my life. I want to have adventures. I still feel bad about being so forward with you, but I would like to give you a parting gift" she leaned in close to him and kissed his cheek. It was only a second that her lips touched his skin but it was long enough for her to feel the heat rise off him. "We can meet at at club next time. I am always better when I have an audience," she slipped a piece of paper into his hand. It was her phone number. "You can set up the time and place," her tone was serious. "Oh, that kiss was a joke. I knew it would get a rise out of you," she giggled. Smiling at him, she began to walk away from him. Her high heels echoing against the stone floor. The darkness followed her as she went to her room.
pyrate's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 01-14-2013 at 07:20 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [63]

Easy "Cat" Tanner

Easy listened quietly as she commended him for his companionship, which he knew was being forgiving because he had not been very companionable. As she appeared to be departing, she surprised him by turning to continue speaking, claiming that she wasn't worried about her reputation and how she wanted to have adventures. She spoke of a gift then simply kissed his cheek, which he accepted impassively because he could not feel for her what she might wish him to. He never knew the trigger that sparked passion in him, certainly not with females. He might have been deliriously happy had she been a he. He wished that he could respond, as he had with Lilith and others. However, deep down, he knew that she was not experienced and could never be made to see what he was and what his life had been. He could not take advantage of her or anyone else inexperienced, never pass on what had been done to him even when that person sought him out.

Then, mentioning the club, she gave him a slip of paper, his fingers automatically folding around it then slipping it into a pants pocket. He still had not responded to her words, only nodding when she said that he should choose the time. Then, to his confusion, she called the kiss a joke and laughed, reminding him of experiences in school. His face remained frozen, without a trace of emotion as she made the remark about "a rise", whatever that meant. Then, she departed.

Sighing heavily, he shut off the lights and closed the door behind him. wondering if home was where he wanted to be, thinking that perhaps he could drop off his burdens, change then head for prowling territory. It had been a strange evening, and he needed to lose himself in the night, returning to a place that had become his newest haunt. Perhaps he should go to the bar, the one that called itself Nothing Special, a perfect title for those gathering there.

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 05-11-2017 at 06:59 PM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [64]

OCC: For Cara and Myron
Cara Blaze Andovea

Cara stood within the corridors of the opera house, the music from the stage echoing, bouncing off the walls as if the Opera House itself was made of sweet melody and crystal clear note almost like those from the ones passing softly through her lips.

It seemed like a lifetime since she had stood in these halls, listened to the orchestra as it played falling into a life that she had known she had been born for.

Tears ran down her face as they did each and every time she thought of the past that was best left forgotten for there was no way back. Her leg, the very strength of a dancer still hurt, the one lung hardly enough to drew in breath at times let alone hold a long high note and her eyes....the blindness something she was slightly thankful for, for she could not see all the ghosts that lingered, that called her back.

Still, as music played she sang to herself glad that no one but Cody seemed to be around to hear her, or the hurt within her voice even more so as she noticed the new singers slight trouble on a note which she herself sang clearly though slight out of breath there after.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote