Name: Megan (Meg) | Gender: Female | Age: 22 | Posts: 2 | Roses: 10
Old 09-29-2016 at 01:46 AM
little.giry
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Little Giry here...  Post [1]

Hey! My name is Megan (or Meg) i'm new here but bit at all new to Phantom. The first time I heard the musical my mom was 6 months pregnant with me. My parents bought the cd and we would listen to it in the car any time we were on a long enough drive. My dad would always BLAST it so so loud. I knew all the words by the time I was like 6, and loved the story. When the 2004 movie came out my parents surprised me and took me, didn't tell me what we were watching, I had no clue until the movie started. I remember watching in awe the entire time because the story I knew so well and loved so much was FINALLY playing out in front of my eyes. Since then I have seen the stage show twice, as well as the Las Vegas Spectacular, and have seen the movie thousands of times. The movie is my favorite version, as it is something so special for me as being the first time i SAW the story. I still love the movie and story just as much as I have all my life, and i'm excited to be here on this forum, and to get to talk with people who share my obsession!

Little Giry

Erik is not truly dead. He lives on within the souls of those who choose to listen to the music of the night.
little.giry's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 27 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 09-29-2016 at 02:57 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Wow! A Phantic since birth!!

Welcome to TPO. I'm Sam, or Samness, one of the admins on the board. So glad to meet you! If you need any help or guidance on finding your way around, or need anything at all, feel free to PM me.

Hope to see you around the RP section!

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,907 | Roses: 0
Old 09-29-2016 at 05:41 AM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Hi there and welcome, Meg! I'm James, another of your friendly board admins. I'm also available to help whenever you need anything.

Wow, wish my parents had exposed me to POTO that early in life. Looks like you've had some great experiences seeing the movie and the stage shows! I loved seeing the Las Vegas Spectacular, as well. (My profile pic is of Anthony Crivello, who played the Phantom there -- great actor, and really cool guy as well!) If you wish to chat about any and all of your Phantom viewing/listening experiences, there are certainly many places around the board where you can do just that. Cheers!

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 09-29-2016 at 07:38 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

YELLOW and welcome. My names Natalia though everyone calls me Witch. I am one of the known ghosts on this forum as I'm always popping in and out.

I am mostly known around the role playing side of the site. As I love writing and have only ever truly seen the 2004 (??) version of the movie (though I have seen others once of twice)

I feel in love with the movie and came here shortly after seeing it some might even claim one of my characters (and a long lost friends) have even written a twisted version.

Anyways I hope to see you around and like the others have said feel free to ask me any questions if need be.

TTFN

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote