ChristineDaaeRosesOfMasks
Wandering Child
Erik's Student

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Fondest Greetings To You All!!!!  Post [1] »

Hi,
I'm Christine Daaé,
I hope to see the lott of you all on this board as the first time that I was on here I thought it was all but dead. I guess, I'm wrong...
In my profile, it asks for your R.I.P names/ bios and I'm a bit confewsed about that and what that all means?
Also, what's the roses feature on the posts. Each post for each user, someone can have many roses, or no roses, so how does that work?
I seem to see that some users have like a title to say what rank they are, like ballet director....

Beneath the opera house, I know he's there.
He's with me on the stage, he's everywhere.
And when my song begins, I always find, the phantom of the opera is there, inside my mind.
"Christine Daaé! Where is your red scarf?"
You couldn't have lost it. After all the trouble I caused! I was just 14 and soked to the skin!"
"Because you had run into the sea to fech my scarf! Oh Raoul, so it is you!"
Roses, the color of blood filled her lap. In her hands she held a mask. She knew that her home was the house on the lake. Her angel of music would always be there singing songs in her head.
Are you so sure that a small jar would contain me, madame?
Three long years I've nelt in silence
Held your memory near me.
Three long years of murmured sorrow
Willing you to hear me...
“Passing bells and sculpted angels, cold and monumental...”
ChristineDaaeRosesOfMasks's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 10-20-2015 at 03:59 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Yes we are still alive but hardly anyone seems to be posting which is really sad but hopefully life will once again rain.

Now onto your questions:
1) Roses, roses are like money on the forum and mostly belong to the role playing side of things here. They are used to pay for characters houses and getting into certain events (that we once used to have)
More can be found here: http://phantoms-opera.com/showthread.php?t=1351

2) Ranks: I am unsure of what they are but if I remember correctly your rank will change as you post/become more active/ if you become a member of staff OR if you give money to the forum.

3) Bio's: Pending on WHERE this part is it could once again be talking about your characters on the forum (if you have any) or yourself. My advice is to have a look at some of the other members pages and see how they have done theirs.

Of course if you need any help feel free to ask.

I hope that this helped and to see you around the forum.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Christine | Gender: Female | Age: 29 | Posts: 32 | Roses: 10
Old 10-20-2015 at 06:11 AM
Wandering Child
Erik's Student

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

Thanks for your replies. So, I think I have like ten roses right now but will I get more?
How do I make my bios for my R.I.P ficktional people?

And when my song begins, I always find, the phantom of the opera is there, inside my mind.
You couldn't have lost it. After all the trouble I caused! I was just 14 and soked to the skin!"
Roses, the color of blood filled her lap. In her hands she held a mask. She knew that her home was the house on the lake. Her angel of music would always be there singing songs in her head.
ChristineDaaeRosesOfMasks's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2015 at 06:48 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

Yes you have ten roses right now. You'll earn more by posting around the forum. There is however a form to fill out to try and EARN roses within (I believe it was a two week time frame) you'll get the hang of this as time goes by.

I suggest you start thinking about a character and having a look at other peoples to get an idea of how it's done. In saying this you can always ask a safe member (when they are on and you can catch them) or ask me to help you and together we can put it together.

After that we can then take the next steeps.

Old 10-23-2015 at 07:04 AM
Wandering Child
Erik's Student

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch View Post
Yes you have ten roses right now. You'll earn more by posting around the forum. There is however a form to fill out to try and EARN roses within (I believe it was a two week time frame) you'll get the hang of this as time goes by.

I suggest you start thinking about a character and having a look at other peoples to get an idea of how it's done. In saying this you can always ask a safe member (when they are on and you can catch them) or ask me to help you and together we can put it together.
After that we can then take the next steeps.
Yeah, sure I'd be up for you helping me.
I've gotten my character names and as for their links for there bioes, the links are just....
www.ThePhantom'sOpera.com
I even tried clicking on one random person's character's bio and it didn't really do anything.

Old 10-23-2015 at 01:12 PM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

Okay I think I'm understanding the problem.
IF you go to MY member page you'll see MY character's names. Clicking on them will then take you to THIER page.

To get your own YOU FIRST need to come up with a character. WE can then go about fixing the problem I think you might be having.

Old 11-03-2015 at 06:04 AM
Wandering Child
Erik's Student

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch View Post
Okay I think I'm understanding the problem.
IF you go to MY member page you'll see MY character's names. Clicking on them will then take you to THIER page.

To get your own YOU FIRST need to come up with a character. WE can then go about fixing the problem I think you might be having.
Well, the mod 'IAmErik7 said that my character bio over in the paris opera patrins (sp?( that it was good and he pmed me a while ago saying that He'll try and get me adorm.
Go and have a look at the topic I'm talking about and look for a topic that says Profile: Christine Sakura