The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Grand Stage Productions Red Roses and Flickering Candles Fueled by Candle Light
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Chelsea | Gender: Female | Age: 27 | Posts: 2 | Roses: 10
Old 06-20-2011 at 11:44 PM
The Lonely Soprano
Wandering Child
Choriste; Prima Donna in training

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
It's Never Over  Post [1]

Is this where one goes to have a storyline approved for play?

Dramatis Personae:

Erik, the sunlight-challenged, love-lorn, extremely jealous/territorial, tragically romantic/romantically tragic, some-would-say-Emo Phantom of the Opera

Christine, the lonely Choriste who has yet to find her break-through (I call the role)

Ivy, Christine's toxic friend

Kitty, Christine's adoptive sister

Ross, Christine's friend-turned-lover

Basic plot:

It's basically the story we all know and love, except for the fact that Ivy is a completely new entity, and in the end, I would love for Christine to choose Erik and stay with him instead of leaving with Ross, and for Ross and Kitty to get together. Ivy starts out in the story and leaves the plot after failing to steal Erik away from the newly romantically-awakened Christine.

Suggestions for era and/or setting? I'm a period-player at heart but will consider making this contemporary to accommodate for a new explanation of Erik's disfigurement.

How about it, guys?

Nevermind, folks, I found the official approval thread and am moving it there now. Brilliant moment, I know.

OMGsh I JUST FOUND THIS ONE!!! <-- Favorite. Smiley. Ever.

When words fail, that which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

The Lonely Soprano's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote