Name: Skye | Gender: Female | Posts: 7 | Roses: 10
Old 04-19-2012 at 03:54 AM
FreedomFight
Wandering Child
Friend of the Phantom

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [121]

I had a really weird one once where I was performing as the Phantom, and my friend Katie was Christine. We were singing 'The Phantom of the Opera', but I suddenly told Katie to stop. I said that we needed a boat, a river, costumes, and a mask. (Why we didn't have that already I have no idea...) Then, someone throws a mask on my face. I turn around, but I can't see because of the mask. I fix it and see that it's Ramin! I ask to hug him, and then I wake up...
Sadness... :(
FreedomFight's Profile Send Private Message FreedomFight's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Artemis Young | Gender: Female | Age: 31 | Posts: 35 | Roses: 10
Old 04-19-2012 at 02:49 PM
eternal_rose21
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [122]

^ Now, THAT'S a good dream to have!

"I may be British, but you should NEVER underestimate me because I am WAY better than La Carlotta ever will be, plus Christine Daae is my hero & she is the greatest woman to ever grace the stage!"- Alexandria Barrett
eternal_rose21's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2012 at 02:25 AM
FreedomFight
Wandering Child
Friend of the Phantom

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [123]

I know! But I had to wake up... :(
FreedomFight's Profile Send Private Message FreedomFight's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Artemis Young | Gender: Female | Age: 31 | Posts: 35 | Roses: 10
Old 04-20-2012 at 05:27 PM
eternal_rose21
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [124]

Well, I had a dream that for some reason, I was ONCE AGAIN Christine and this time, Ramin was the Phantom and I almost fainted!

"I may be British, but you should NEVER underestimate me because I am WAY better than La Carlotta ever will be, plus Christine Daae is my hero & she is the greatest woman to ever grace the stage!"- Alexandria Barrett
eternal_rose21's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2012 at 02:11 AM
FreedomFight
Wandering Child
Friend of the Phantom

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [125]

That's pretty awesome!

Name: Minion | Gender: female | Posts: 6 | Roses: 10
Old 04-21-2012 at 02:26 AM
Peregrine1911
Wandering Child
Minion

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [126]

Heh. I had a very happy Phantom dream last night, believe it or not! I think I have an idea where it came from, the sorts of thoughts that had been mulling through my head for the past month or so. Anyways, here it is, short but sweet:

I was watching the Phantom and Christine, living breathing, in front of me. They looked incredibly happy as they walked off together into a large beautiful Victorian home. They looked like the Erik and Christine from the TV mini-series (with Teri Polo and Charles Dance), both of them dressed like they were in that scene from the bistro.

I could hear music in the background as they danced with each other into their new home... a generic "tiddly wink" happy music is all I can recall. Heard a narrator's voice (????) about how the both of them found true inner peace and happiness (or something like that).

Pulled back and suddenly I was very large in proportion to them. I was looking into an old time, very detailed doll house where the little dolls had come to life.

I shake my head and do a happy sigh as I say this.... leave it up to the Charles Dance phantom to lift my spirits and make me feel all fuzzy inside like that.
Peregrine1911's Profile Send Private Message Peregrine1911's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: A. Renee | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 19 | Roses: 10
Old 08-18-2012 at 04:59 AM
dans.engel
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [127]

While I was napping today I started to dream about college orientation, which is only a few days away, and my dream land took me to a stage set up in the middle of the lawn at my college. The president was on the stage singing Phantom with his wife, she was Christine. He wore the mask and everything. Then stone angels came and picked me up and carried to the the stage. Where I started to dance.

I suddenly feel much better about leaving for college :3
dans.engel's Profile Send Private Message dans.engel's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kojinka | Gender: female | Age: 29 | Posts: 88 | Roses: 10
Old 09-09-2012 at 08:37 AM
Kojinka
Wandering Child
Ghost in Solitude

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [128]

I finally had one that I remember! Though it's only loosely Phantom related. I have these two plushies (actually I have a whole bunch of plushies, but I'm only going to focus on the two featured in this dream): Dr. Doofenshmirtz and my Universal Horror Monsters Erik. I packed them in a plastic bag and loaded them the cargo box of what I believe to be a hybrid of our John Deere Gator and my grandma's pickup truck. While driving down a gravel road, we hit a bump, which knocked the tailgate loose and my plushies bounced out! I was desperately begging my dad to pull over, but he wasn't listening for some reason. So I jumped out and ran back for them. Once I reached them, I held them tightly, cooing to them as if they were my babies.

"In empty court there flies firefly flows, and in high pedestal there walksn foxs" ~Song at Midnight
Kojinka's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: cassidy | Gender: female | Posts: 6 | Roses: 10
Old 10-26-2012 at 07:45 PM
christines
Wandering Child
christine

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [129]

i had a dream one nigh that i was on the stage and emmy was standing by me and the phantom was somwhere up on the catwalk and the phantom told me to sing so i did and then he told emmy to sing and she did he then walked over to me and held out his hand all of a sudden we were in his lair and emmy was no where to be seen the phantom (looked like gerry) walked me over to his candles and started singing music of the night to me when he went to put me in the bed i woke up hearing my radio that had the cd of phantom of the opera playing music of the night. it was funny cause i woke up smilling then again who wouldnt smile if the phantom just took you down to his lair

christine
christines's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: cassidy | Gender: female | Posts: 6 | Roses: 10
Old 10-26-2012 at 07:49 PM
christines
Wandering Child
christine

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [130]

i also had another dream where the phantom was in A mustang car and we were driving by and i looked out the window and i could see him but then we turned and he was gone when we got home i went into the front room and set down whatever i was carrying and then i went to make somthing to eat no sooner had i made somthing to eat a knock at my door stopeed me and my dad went to open it but just as he got to the door it opened revealing the phantom (gerry) holding choclates and roses with one having a black ribbon he asked " angel of music where are you" and i answered him "im here angel" then i woke up

christine
christines's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote