Name: Courtney | Gender: Chick-a-dee | Age: 23 | Posts: 36 | Roses: 10
Old 07-27-2009 at 03:21 AM
Phantom In Training
Wandering Child
Love Never Dies Supporter

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [111] »

I had one not too long ago, but I don't remember all the details. But it happened in an old church, and involved hippie priests and me and Erik... ::ahem::

Actually, I didn't dream it, but I saw a picture of it that was just two
labeled stick figures next to each other lol

It was really random
Phantom In Training's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Pudding, Bubbles, Pablo, Spider | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 22 | Posts: 242 | Roses: 0
Old 07-27-2009 at 10:58 PM
La Masque
Wandering Child
Erik's Margarita

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [112] »

OMG!! Recently at band camp, I had a dream that we were going to be playing the song The Phantom of the Opera as one of our songs. I had an unfortunate incident the day before we were supposed to play. I then found out that it was to be a play and I couldn't be in it. I did however get a front row vip seat from my best friend (who was also conveniently my understudy) and I found out that my mom's bf (who in real life's name was Eric, nicknamed ghost boy) was in the role of the phantom.

I also had this weird dream about a week after I saw the movie for the first time. All I remember was that Erik was a hitman sent out to "take care of me". I was locked in a Wal-Mart and I had to find certain things before a timer that I had no idea how much time was on went off. I ended up panicking and running from clerk to clerk telling them I was being chased by a madman. They ended up chasing after me with a straight jacket and cornered me in the dairy section. Then the timer went off and the whole dairy wall turned around and I was on the other side with Erik. There was a chocolate fountain in the middle of the room and there was a giant mattress in the middle with little golden statues everywhere. That's all I remember. Oh, wait, I remember running away in an old convertable somehow.

Thank you PJ for the awesome sig!! You are the Angel of Awesomeness!!
La Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rose | Gender: Female | Age: 23 | Posts: 52 | Roses: 10
Old 08-15-2009 at 02:02 AM
Fragrance Of A Rose
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [113] »

I had another Phantom related dream last night.

Erik, who appeared to be the same age as me (fifteen, going to be sixteen next year), was living in the neighborhood where my aunt and uncle live. I don't know why I was there, but I met him somehow. (I barely remember the dream, so bare with me.) There was something about me needing flowers for something and he picked some kind of flower (I don't know what kind...it wasn't a rose or anything that recognizable.) and he put it in a vase for me, along with another flower he picked for me. He was about to put it into my house, when suddenly the vase disappeared and he began running away from me. (Somehow we went from my uncle and aunts neighborhood I was chasing him though somewhere near the neighborhood, on some sidewalk.) I caught up to him and he told me to apologize. I asked him what I should apologize for and he told me I was angry (angry as in having a menacing aspect; threatening, I think) and deceitful. Then I was about to say something and...my mother woke me up. I really wish I could have been left alone for a couple more minutes...

Random dream that doesn't make sense..but still phantom related...kinda

Are you a Darren Criss fan? Do you want to spread the word about Darren and his totally awesomeness? Join Darren's street team!* (not affiliated with Darren..yet) http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5960583&ref=se

Don't know about Darren? Check out his website: http://www.darrencriss.com/

*You must have a facebook to join as it is the only way to join right now. Other ways may be added in the future.
Fragrance Of A Rose's Profile Send Private Message Fragrance Of A Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Seren | Gender: Nonbinary/androgyne | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,031 | Roses: 10
Old 06-20-2010 at 08:24 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [114] »

*thread revival*

I dreamt I was marrying James, but here's the catch. We, along with the rest of the wedding party and guests, were in full Phantom attire! James was dressed as Erik, I was Christine, and so on and so forth. The weird thing was how there were no duplicate costumes. So the person marrying us told James he could kiss me, and that was my cue to unmask him. When I did, however, it turned out he was disfigured in the same way as Erik, but I didn’t care. We kissed, and I woke up as we were pulling apart.

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Beanie | Gender: Female | Age: 31 | Posts: 40 | Roses: 10
Old 06-20-2010 at 10:29 PM
Beanie
Wandering Child
It's Only Forever

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [115] »

Last night I had a phantom dream. I was working at a store, and my boss was doing business with a man named Eric who was not very attractive. And me and another girl where at the meeting for some reason. I walked away and he came up to me and called me Christine I turned to him and said " It's miss Daae" since I did not know the man and he was calling me by my first name. So for some reason he was looking for a singer and I guess as Christine I was quite good and right for the part. Last thing I remember was a handsome blond man came in and I smiled and held his hand and the Eric guy gave us a very dirty look. I think I was like reincarnation of Christine (Cuz it was our time) and the Phantom was looking for me, and form what it seems I was with Raoul, or some one very much like him.

Most of my phantom dreams involve me being a reincarnation of Christine, or looking for the phantom. But most of the places I dream about are not the opera house. All of which always seem to be set in our time.

^Phantom of the opera rp^
Beanie's Profile Send Private Message Beanie's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Pudding, Bubbles, Pablo, Spider | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 22 | Posts: 242 | Roses: 0
Old 06-21-2010 at 02:50 AM
La Masque
Wandering Child
Erik's Margarita

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [116] »

Ok, I have been dreaming of nothing but band camp in many different forms for like the past week and three days O__o I have a problem I know. In this last one I think I was a modern day Carlotta...

In my most recent dream I started off at one band camp where my old director was leading us through practice and I randomly left to go to the bathroom, then when I came back someone had stolen my tuba and I got corralled into the lunchroom by a hoard of my fellow bandmates. We ate lunch and some dweeb, (all I knew was that his name was Louis and he had gone to band camp by mistake when he sent in the wrong form), kept trying to talk to me and warn me about something, I think it was about my recently stolen horn. This dude was like the really annoying hispanic version of Steve Earkle, and he had really bad breath and I told him off (uncharacteristic) and my friends laughed and said something about "just buzz off choir boy". He left then on our way back to rehersal from lunch we heard someone hit an amazing tenor note. We turned around and Louis is swinging by a rope that appeared out of nowhere from the ceiling of the cafeteria with a phantom mask on. He swings right at me and knocks me over by nailing me in the chest, and I stormed off, throwing a hissie. Then before he randomly vanished for the rest of the dream he said something really loud along the lines of "and thats what all of you band geeks deserve, music wannabees, singing is the only true art" Then I turned on my heel and the crowd parted so it was just me and Louis facing eachother and I belted out a nice, clear, high 'C', and I held it as he blew a raspberry, and I (without taking a breath) raised it up to a high 'E', and stormed off into the girl's restroom with my gal pals close at heels.

Thank you PJ for the awesome sig!! You are the Angel of Awesomeness!!
La Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2010 at 07:29 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [117] »

A few nights ago, I dreamt I'd had several Rockstar energy drinks and that I was driving Erik crazy with my hyperness. I was doing things like running circles around his organ, screaming, and just driving him insane in general. It finally got to the point where Erik had to threaten to Punjab me before I'd calm down, and I woke up as he was saying that.

xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-08-2011 at 07:12 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [118] »

*thread revival*

Last night, I dreamt I was in line at Starbucks with my mom. There were a few people ahead of us, so we had to wait a few minutes -- but when our turn came, I got the shock of my life. Davis Gaines was our barista and he was wearing his POTO garb to boot. Unfortunately, when I saw him, my brain turned to goop and my mom had to give the order~!

Name: Artemis Young | Gender: Female | Age: 31 | Posts: 35 | Roses: 10
Old 03-29-2012 at 02:28 PM
eternal_rose21
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [119] »

I had a dream that I was Christine & out of nowhere, I saw the Phantom & I was shaking so badly, I couldn't speak! I both feared him & was mesmerized by him!

"I may be British, but you should NEVER underestimate me because I am WAY better than La Carlotta ever will be, plus Christine Daae is my hero & she is the greatest woman to ever grace the stage!"- Alexandria Barrett
eternal_rose21's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Minion | Gender: female | Posts: 6 | Roses: 10
Old 04-18-2012 at 06:23 AM
Peregrine1911
Wandering Child
Minion

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [120] »

WOW! What a thread and, as usual, I am very late in the game. This thread started all the way back in 2005! But since there have been recent posts, here's mine:

My first encounter with the phantom was at a wax museum and so, for various bizarre reasons, most of my phantom dreams are centered around the wax museum if and when I do have a phantom dream. In some cases, I am frustrated to death at trying to get to some carnival or other such event. Somehow I know he is there but I cannot find him. Some other times, I am at the amusement park or what-not but cannot for the life of me find him (the wax figure). Sometimes I find the wax museum but cannot find the one of Erik and, in a few rare cases, I have found him but the crowd is so big, I cannot get even a glimpse.

Those are the normal dreams but I did have one with a very bizarre twist about ten years ago. In this case, I was actually able to catch a glimpse of him BUT I was afraid. In fact, everyone in the building was afraid. I was at a crowded building in the downtown area of some metropolitan city at some event, possibly at intermission during a musical show. The building had a glass ceiling and I could see him skipping over the rooftop, back and forth all over the place. Everyone was afraid, me most of all. I am not sure who I feared more... the Phantom or... MY FATHER! Yes, my father was trying to chase me down and was very angry with me, shouting at me "I hope you are happy! See what you've done!" Not sure why I would have such a dream like that about my father.... LULZ!

You know what got me to stop having those recurring dreams? About two years ago, around May 2010, I stumbled upon a website for a place in Wildwood, New Jersey of all places, also called Castle Dracula (same name, diferent city from the one I visited as a small child). Someone had taken photos of a wax museum there before it had been burned down by accident. What is it about wax museums burning down? The one I went to years ago suffered the same fate in 1987... the building burned but rumor has it all the wax figures remained unharmed.... but I digress. Then I saw a photo of a wax figure of..... THE PHANTOM! It did not look like the one I saw years ago, but it was a very good likeness just the same. Something in me just let out a giggle, as though I had at long last been reunited with an old friend. I've never had those dreams since.

I feel like such an odd one on this... like I belong in an episode of the Twilight Zone or something.
Peregrine1911's Profile Send Private Message Peregrine1911's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote