Name: Rob | Gender: male | Age: 38 | Posts: 1 | Roses: 10
Old 09-10-2007 at 01:00 AM
robhawkins
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [41]

Hello from a first time poster and long time fan. My own Phantom based dream was the start of something large in my life. I was at college, a freshman for about two months and hating it. Not being a party animal I had little to do socially and in addition was musing sadly about a girl who had broken my heart in high school. I was also pretty upset my college had duped me about our theater program (we had one but the last show was six years prior).

Well anyway I went to sleep hoping if I could figure things out. I dream that night that I was playing the Phantom on Broadway with this girl as Christine. The next day I proposed doing a play to the dean of students who let me direct and do anything I wanted. I wrote a script in two weeks, directed and played the title role myself (there were no other guys interested......honest). While the show wasn't a perfect hit (The actress playing Christine and I never clicked and I wasn't about to force her to play her part the way I wanted) it was a good success for AIC (my college) and ushered in me running plays there for 4 years. It also caused me to get my first serious girlfriend and a good friend for a number of years. So that's how Phantom changed my life with a dream. Opening night I firmly believe I felt Erik's presence comfort me.
robhawkins's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Diane | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 142 | Roses: 10
Old 12-30-2007 at 11:36 PM
death_shadows
Wandering Child
Opera Spirit

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [42]

i had a poto dream ....well i dont really know if it was poto.....but it was far to similar not to be, i was christin in it it would appear. the only thing is thats really weird is that i had the dream when i was lil and before i ever knew a single thing about the poto. O_O ive had the dream since i was lil, and still have it sometimes. O_O

*In every shadow there is light, in every tear a smile. In death I know there still is life that lingers for awhile.*-Anonymous

●I am but a mere black rose....I am but the shadow that cloaks the night, forever bond to darkness...yet am I really such a fright?●

"Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, hath had no power yet upon thy beauty." -Romeo

"I felt myself shrinking and shriveling before her clear, candid gaze. I was once more that small boy, twisting a napkin around my finger in absolute terror that my request would be denied. Such a little thing, really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right."-Erik from Susan Kay's Phantom-
death_shadows's Profile Send Private Message death_shadows's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Adrienne Quintin | Gender: phemale | Age: 24 | Posts: 23 | Roses: 0
Old 12-31-2007 at 12:48 AM
ThinkOfMeWhenYouSing
Wandering Child
Bookworm

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [43]

A while ago, I had a dream that I was in my school gym, with POTO going on before and audience. Erik was yelling at Christine for some reason, and the Persian was selling these wierd lighters that told stories with flames. Like, the flames formed words that told a story,
ThinkOfMeWhenYouSing's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2007 at 01:00 AM
death_shadows
Wandering Child
Opera Spirit

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [44]

flames telling stories....that seems like it would be pretty to watch. ^^

*In every shadow there is light, in every tear a smile. In death I know there still is life that lingers for awhile.*-Anonymous

●I am but a mere black rose....I am but the shadow that cloaks the night, forever bond to darkness...yet am I really such a fright?●

"Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, hath had no power yet upon thy beauty." -Romeo

"I felt myself shrinking and shriveling before her clear, candid gaze. I was once more that small boy, twisting a napkin around my finger in absolute terror that my request would be denied. Such a little thing, really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right."-Erik from Susan Kay's Phantom-
death_shadows's Profile Send Private Message death_shadows's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rose/Michele | Gender: A Woe to Man | Posts: 1,716 | Roses: 220
Old 01-02-2008 at 11:13 PM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [45]

It was rather odd. I had this dream a while ago so I don't really remember it all.

I was in the Paris Opera House (my version of it at least) and I walked down a large hallway with mini chandeliers above my head. I walked turned into a room and walked up a stair case. When I reached the top, there was a room with a large window on the wall I was facing. There, I saw (Leroux) Erik with a full face mask. He seemed to be very angry and he suddenly looked at me. He ran out of the room toward me and cornered me. He pulled out his lasso and threw it around my neck. I struggled a bit and weakly cried "Erik, Erik..." His eyes seemed to suddenly soften and he loosened his grip. His eyes watered and he ran back into the room.

I took off the lasso and walked into the room. There, Erik sang with Christine who had short, blonde hair. They were singing a variation duet of Music of the Night. They stopped singing and Christine walked away. He turned to me with the saddest expression I had ever seen. I slowly walked toward him and held his hands. I held them up and softly caressed his hands and silently cried with him. It seemed his emotions were too great and he left abruptly. I suddenly found myself on the floor of what looked like an attic. I kept shouting "Angel, my angel..."

I had never felt so alone...

[signature under construction]
A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2008 at 11:18 PM
death_shadows
Wandering Child
Opera Spirit

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [46]

dreams can be so strange at times.....

Name: | Gender: | Posts: n/a | Roses:
Old 02-06-2008 at 03:53 PM
Cornholian Phantomess

Post [47]

I had a Phantom dream the other night and its random.I dreamed that we were married and my family had a lake house.My family invited us over,and the lake they lived on just so happened to be the lake that Erik buried some pencils on the other side,when he was little,after he got kicked out of kindergarten.And so we went over to that same spot and dug them up.I think I've had more Erik dreams.

Old 02-12-2008 at 09:45 PM
death_shadows
Wandering Child
Opera Spirit

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [48]

dreams are a mysterious wonder, but each one has an actual meaning behind it, u jus have to be smart enough and wise enough to figure it out. its like a giant puzzle that nearly impossiable for some ppl to figure out. im good at figureing it out but every now and then i get stumped. i do love dreams....cept when i have a night terror....but other then that i love them ^_^

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 02-15-2008 at 03:04 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [49]

I had a dream where I was walking down a dark hallway in some old building with Bon Jovi playing (I'll be there for you) and I heard a shotgun. I ran away from the sound, but ended up running into Ran (PhAnToMeSs07) and I was all "RAN!!!" and she of course has never seen me, so she was all "uhhh...." And I was all "It's me, Chrissy, you know, masquerading rose?" and she was all "OMG!!!" So we started running from some phyco killer whom I hadn't seen. As it turns out, the phsyco killer had a band of opera-singing zombies and so we kept running, picking up different TPO members and some of my friends and family. Then, the zombie (Michael Crawford with his mask) shot us all dead and they came out of theri trance and I woke up... It was weird.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 03-08-2008 at 05:47 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [50]

I remember a dream where I snuck down to the part of his lair when (musical version remember--but it was real life setting--not on a stage) and they were all arguing! And then instead of him trying to strangle Raoul, Raoul had a razor blade and threw it right at Erik. He did a lil matrix move and then caught it! Raoul could only reply, "Oh SH*T!" hehe! and then Erik threw it at him but around him. Raoul turned and look at Erik and shruged, "What was that for?" Erik then waved a finger and then signaled him to turn around. he turned and then the blade stuck him in the throat! OMG! I ran out and looked over Raoul's dead body! "Da*n" I whispered, "You're good!" I told Erik, and then outta no where, "He**, you got that right!" I turned Raoul said that and then resumed his dead being...I looked over to Erik, "He better not do that again that was diturbing!" "Yes, I know it was...oh well. What was happening again?" And then Chrsitine appears, "Okay I'm back from the ladies room! What where gonna say, Erik?"
"I'm pretty much lost..." And then Erik said, "Okay you standby for Raoul..." "but this isn't a musical..." "okay...point? I just forget that he's suppose to be here and so..yeah," Christine then bunts in with, "Wait where's Raoul?" "He's....erm....he went to the bathroom...and then he left to the room...you better to after him...." Erik said as he made it up. "Okay, well, I'm sure everything between us is resolved..." "yup, whatever I don't care much anymore!" "okay bye!" and then Erik and I become friends! hehe!

And if any of you all have seen the bloopers game thing the one with the penguin and the down once more scene! I dreamt that, but it was real life looking, and Erik was still mad at the fact of a random pegiun in the scene....yeah pretty odd! but hey I've seen worst!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote