Name: Gen | Gender: Just A Girl | Age: 30 | Posts: 16 | Roses: 10
Old 05-26-2007 at 04:06 AM
bohemian
Wandering Child
Perfectly Marvellous

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [31]

Recently, I saw Patti LuPone in her Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda concert, but do plan to make time this summer to catch George M. Cohan Tonight!, South Pacific, The King and I, and West Side Story. And of course, my own show. :-)

A long time ago, in the underground realm, where there are no lies or pain, there lived a Princess who dreamt of the human world. She dreamt of blue skies, soft breeze and sunshine. One day, eluding her keepers, the Princess escaped. Once outside, the brightness blinded her and erased every trace of the past from her memory. She forgot who she was, and where she came from. Her body suffered cold, sickness and pain. Eventually she died. However, her father, the King, always knew that the Princess' soul would return, perhaps in another body, in another place, at another time. And he would wait for her, until he drew his last breath, until the world stopped turning...
And it is said that the Princess returned to her father's kingdom. That she reigned there with justice and a kind heart for many centuries. That she was loved by her people. And that she left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.
bohemian's Profile Send Private Message bohemian's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 05-26-2007 at 04:34 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [32]

lol. Wow. How was it? But, quick question: How would you find the time to watch all those anyways, I mean, that's a lot to watch in just a few months...

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Legend | Gender: Male | Age: 25 | Posts: 12 | Roses: 10
Old 06-28-2007 at 07:21 PM
Bohemian-Vampire-Kid
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [33]

I'm Seeing The Phantom Of The Opera For The Second Time On Staurday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooahhhhhhh!!!!!
Bohemian-Vampire-Kid's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 02-05-2008 at 12:11 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [34]

I wish I could see Phantom over again! ^^^ Anyways, I might see Miss Sigon...My mom says my range is perfect for her, and I'm asian as well! But not a protitute....And well I could reach her range and above! thank you opera tips that I never read!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Summer | Gender: Female | Posts: 557 | Roses: 7
Old 02-10-2008 at 09:50 PM
maskedsinger
Wandering Child
Northen Downpour sends its love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [35]

Lets see I get to go to New York in about a month so I'm of course seeing things.

I'm seeing:
La Traviata
Phantom of the Opera.....again
Drowsy Chaperone
Grease

And I don't know what else, but I hope I see more!

Scott v.2 Scott v. 1

Chace v. 2 Chace v. 1 Scott v. 3
Jasmine rocks!! Thanks girl! As Well as Chrissy!
maskedsinger's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jennifer | Gender: Female | Posts: 43 | Roses: 10
Old 02-16-2008 at 02:52 AM
DarkGondolier
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [36]

My family has season tickets to the local Broadway touring theatre thing, so here's what I'm seeing in the next few months:

25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee in March
Mamma Mia! in April
Phantom of the Opera (For the first time live!!!!) in May or June, I can't remember which
And I'll probably be seeing Sweeney Todd in July, if I can get someone to take me

Look behind the facade...
DarkGondolier's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 02-16-2008 at 06:11 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [37]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGondolier View Post
My family has season tickets to the local Broadway touring theatre thing, so here's what I'm seeing in the next few months:

25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee in March
Mamma Mia! in April
Phantom of the Opera (For the first time live!!!!) in May or June, I can't remember which
And I'll probably be seeing Sweeney Todd in July, if I can get someone to take me
OMG So jealous!!! I love Phantom(duh why else would I be here?) and I wanna see Spelling Bee (I speak in six languages!!!!--inside joke!) and i really wanna see Sweeney Todd.....Mamma Mia I saw that when I was about seven and I didn't get the story line, but now I get it and OMFG!

I just saw Miss Saigon...I know there's someone else out there that has seen it or heard it before! please!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote