The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Lair of the Phantom The House on the Lake Christine's Swan Bed
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: angel | Gender: female | Posts: 12 | Roses: 10
Old 07-13-2012 at 08:08 PM
christineparis
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Would you have loved and cared for ALW Phantom if you was in Christine's place  Post [1]

Would you have loved and cared for the ALW phantom if you was in Christine's place? Or would you have turned your back on him and broke his heart also?
Yes, the phantom had a bad side to him, but he did give her the gift of his music and taught her how to sing- which that was a sign of his love! And all she gave him was "rejection"!!
Do you think that was right of her to do that ? what would you do?
christineparis's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rebecca | Gender: female | Posts: 54 | Roses: 10
Old 07-13-2012 at 08:13 PM
Ramin+Sierra 4ever
Wandering Child
The nerd of the Opera :)

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

I don't think it was right of Christine to leave the Phantom. He gave her everything. I think the problem started when she pulled of his mask. That showed her his rage and his ugliness and made her be afraid of him. She was terrified of him and he wasn't able to show him how he loved her. It was a new emotion for him. But I would have loved the Phantom if I were in Christine's place.

Ramin+Sierra 4ever's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: angel | Gender: female | Posts: 12 | Roses: 10
Old 07-13-2012 at 08:36 PM
christineparis
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramin+Sierra 4ever View Post
I don't think it was right of Christine to leave the Phantom. He gave her everything. I think the problem started when she pulled of his mask. That showed her his rage and his ugliness and made her be afraid of him. She was terrified of him and he wasn't able to show him how he loved her. It was a new emotion for him. But I would have loved the Phantom if I were in Christine's place.
I would have too! He did not deserve to have his heart broken by her! He was rebellious to the people also because of the way he was treated as a young child when he was in the circus- then Miss Giry got from away from there and hid him away- which was a good thing she did
christineparis's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote