Name: Hanna | Gender: female | Age: 26 | Posts: 4 | Roses: 10
Old 08-21-2009 at 08:44 PM
hanniiisch
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [131]

My name is Hanna and I'm 17 years old. I sang this song at a school consert and it was my first solo performance, and it was a big challange for me because it's a very difficul song to sing, but I think that I pulled it of pretty good and the audience seemed to think that to!

Please click on this link and watch it and leave a comment, you can't imagine how much that would mean to me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CTPNsWc9og
hanniiisch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 08-22-2009 at 12:29 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [132]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojinka View Post
I did some cosplaying last week with a special friend
http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs46/i/20...giGodzilla.jpg
Haha, that's so great! You guys look just like the characters! I love dressing up in costumes like that, and it's especially fun with friends.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Seren | Gender: Male | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,033 | Roses: 10
Old 08-23-2009 at 05:28 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Performing Onstage
(Performer Is Online)
 Post [133]

New photos!!

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 08-24-2009 at 12:04 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [134]

Aw, Sarah, you look so cute! I like your shirts a lot!

Okay so here are some photos of my costume/me from the Jr. production of Into the Woods as the Witch.

"Pretty" witch:
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j..._Icons/oop.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...ons/pretty.jpg

Please don't add these to the list (ugly witch):

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...Icons/ugly.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...ons/aaaaaa.jpg
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 08-25-2009 at 03:42 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [135]

I personally love the second shirt better than any of them because the red boarder of the shirt looks phantastic! I love that mask!!! Oh me gosh! Viktoria!!! I loved the purple eyeliners! The mask sorta scared me, but your the witch! I love how its eye holes are perfectly set! All the masks in my performances were....urg!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2009 at 03:24 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [136]

Haha, thanks PJ. My Rapunzel kept complaing that one eye look bigger than the other. It's not my fault, the mask shifted. When the attention was off me, I had to subtly put in back in place without anyone thinking that I was moving my face. o_O

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 11-13-2009 at 01:25 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [137]

I went to Busch gardens two months ago...here are pictures :D

With the Phantom

and

With the bloody dude

So the song everybody dance now started to blast because the last run of Monster Stomp had opened it's link and so we got that bloody guy to dance...
and the Phantom guy...he sings! SINGS!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Old 11-13-2009 at 02:59 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [138]

I love your Erik face!!! :D I mean phace???

But why are you bare foot? it was so random and I said...are those socks? And hah YES! Harry POTTER!

Old 01-11-2010 at 07:24 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [139]

Oh Emily I just realized that you look exactly like my friend Claire...ha! That's so freaky! People from TPO match with my reality friends...it's like online-real life twins...whoa! Haha! I would name a few of the matches, but that would just be creepy for me.

Name: J | Gender: Homo Sapien | Age: 36 | Posts: 2,176 | Roses: 0
Old 11-23-2010 at 03:30 AM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron
Lead Discipline Cult of Sam

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [140]

Just a reminder folks... If you want any of these photos uploaded to the list then they need to be posted here. If you just want to discuss... then carry on. LOL

Max | Pieter | Polaris | Phoenix | Protagonist | I love Sam <3
<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote