Old 11-29-2007 at 03:32 AM
Twilight frost
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [31]

I have seen Cats and enjoyed it quite a bit!I was also in the Musical
i played Rumpleteazer,Jemina and Demeter i had a very fun time!!!
Twilight frost's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 12-31-2007 at 08:24 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [32]

I adore the way the actors and actresses portray a real life cat. It was so breathtaking I could have cried. I have a friends that like animals and I could bet that she's love this show!!!! Memory! I'm going to do that song for my audition for Gov. School. I love the fact that I sing saprano(SP?) but not that height! ~funny!~ well hope you find some people that have an appriceiation for Cats as well!!! I wish one say to be Grizabelle (SP?)

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 12-31-2007 at 08:25 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Oh God!!!  Post [33]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight frost View Post
I have seen Cats and enjoyed it quite a bit!I was also in the Musical
i played Rumpleteazer,Jemina and Demeter i had a very fun time!!!
I love Rumpeteazer and all the cats that you've played, not if you played Grizabelle (sp? once again) I would have died!!!!!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 01-02-2008 at 06:06 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [34]

Actually, It's Grizzabella, Erika.

Oh my gosh, I love Rumpelteazer! I watched my friend's school's preformance of it. It made me laugh because none of them could sing and dance at the same time (except my friend because she's had years of training). And then my other friend's parents were in it and I believe her father played Skimbleshanks and her mother was one of the cats singing Macavity's song.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kyra | Gender: Young Women | Posts: 22 | Roses: 10
Old 02-16-2008 at 01:01 AM
Moonlit Rose
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [35]

I loved CATS..I was in the play about 3 months ago..We did all the dancing and singing the whole thing..My feet are still sore from the dancing..I was Rumpleteazer and Jemina..Rumpleteazer was the funnest role..The guy who played Mungojerrie was so tall and lanky he was the best to work with..Anyway i lobe Grizzabella she is always so sad but the last smile she gives going up to Heavyside layer was wonderful..

This was Kyra

Notes can be heard,Flowing over a black Grand piano
Mysterious and Sly the man in black sits his head
slung back listening to his Daun Waun Triumphant to take flight.Remembering the dance and her that one that stole his heart that he so desperetly wants back!
"Masquerade,Paper faces on parade"

Said bye one who was misunderstood and not loved but had the musical talents of a genios who only wants the one who can give him a tender path to tread down....
Moonlit Rose's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Emmy/Dolly/Eight/Dare | Gender: Mademoiselle | Posts: 853 | Roses: 10
Old 02-17-2008 at 09:22 PM
phantom's_rose
Wandering Child
Can't say I'm sad to see you go..<3

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [36]

For all of you that loved Rumpleteazer, I AM TOO A FAN! I love the way she says her name! With that sort of accent..AAANDD....RUMMMMPLETEAZER! I like the part where the do that double cartwheel! AND I LOOOVEEEE MR. MISTOFELEES! HE ROCKS! He and Demeter and Jemima would have to be my favorites. I like Cats, it's genious! They act so much like cats....especialy Munkustrap, I love the way he stands. I would type more, but my sis is lecturing me to get off. :( Bye people!

~Emmy~

I'll never let this go, but I can't find the words to tell you

I don't want to be alone, but now I feel like I don't know you
Opinions I would try and rewrite
If life had background music playing your song
I've got to be honest, I tried to escape you
But the orchestra plays on

~Banners by Tianna, Chrissy, Mark, and Jasmine~1 of 4 Proud Spouses to Viktoria!~Special thanks to Hayley W. and Stephan C.~
~I love little Mr. Bob ~
phantom's_rose's Profile Send Private Message phantom's_rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: J.D. | Gender: Male | Age: 24 | Posts: 13 | Roses: 10
Old 04-03-2008 at 04:51 AM
david_quez
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [37]

I was Mr. Mistoffolees in my production of Cats, I got to make 7 kittens appear out a of a huge hat! Seriously, It was amayzing!

It's just like Rock Band!
david_quez's Profile Send Private Message david_quez's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 05-15-2008 at 05:14 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [38]

I just saw the movie version of it so I hope that that counts since it was done in such a theatreratical way. I didn't think that I would like it, but I did. I actually would be really good for the people up at the high school I'll be going to soon. They have this really experianced, kind of cray dance instructor. She'd EAT THIS UP.

My favorite characters were Grizzabella, Mr. Mistoffolees, and Jemima.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lia | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 703 | Roses: 74
Old 05-15-2008 at 12:43 PM
tiannangel
Wandering Child
S.S. Defense Squad

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [39]

I have heard many people talk about this musical, yet I have never had the chance to watch it.

Is it any good? From the comments above, I guess I probably won't be disappointed.

But can anyone tell me the plot of this musical? I'm still debating whther to see it or not, because tickets are a tad expensive over here.

Our love is like a Rose...Beautiful while in bloom, but it can not last forever.

~Shameless Self Advertising~

~Banners by the wonderful Kearyn, Rose and me. XD~
tiannangel's Profile Send Private Message tiannangel's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 29 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 05-15-2008 at 02:22 PM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [40]

The funny thing is, there's not really much of a plot . . . The cats all get together for the "Jellicle Ball," and some of the main ones have songs to introduce themselves. The leader, Old Deuteronomy, hosts the event to decide which cat will be reborn into a new life -- that turns out to be Grizabella, an older cat who was once beautiful, but is now scorned by the others. Here's a more complete (and official) synopsis of the story! :D

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote