Name: Sabrina | Gender: ♀ | Age: 23 | Posts: 95 | Roses: 0
Old 07-27-2007 at 08:07 PM
ErikLove4Eva!
Wandering Child
Captain of the POTO PHAN WEIRO DUO!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Minnie me Phantom people!!!  Post [1]

Anyone you know be good at a certain charactor in Phantom?

I've been told I could be Christine for my voice ^^

Also Carlotta for arogance AND I'm able to manipulate my voice to fit her.

ErikLove4Eva!'s Profile Send Private Message ErikLove4Eva!'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Fiezo | Gender: Female | Posts: 52 | Roses: 5
Old 07-27-2007 at 08:10 PM
Skoteinos Metamfiezomai
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Not particularly. I have dark brown hair and eyes, but I'm thoroughly Irish looking.

My sister, though... Well, she has slightly wavy blonde hair- it looks just like mine did before it got curly. I'm hoping that her hair curls up like mine, so she'll look like the original Christine- blonde curls and blue eyes!

My other little sister is playing the part of Carlotta in a vid that a group of my friends and I are doing. We're kinda making fun of PotO in it- we fudged all the lyrics, etcetera. The first line in PotO: In sleep he came to me//in dreams he sang//that man who's stalking me//and knows my name.

She certainly does it well. My friend at school makes a decent enough Erik personality wise- he's got the scariest mood swings.
Skoteinos Metamfiezomai's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 07-28-2007 at 12:37 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Umm... cleche moment, but i have been too many times to count that I could play Christine. Not that I'm bragging, I hate it when people brag.. But I can hit the last note in POTO, and it is not the highest I can sing... But yeah, I could play CHristine, and it is my dream to play her.

lol... Nice lyrics Fiezo!!!

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-28-2007 at 07:08 PM
ErikLove4Eva!
Wandering Child

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

I love my talnets. I orginally started singing Phantom in the forth grade. The first time I tried the vocalizing on POTO, ugh...not to great! My voice kept cracking. I've practiced SO hard, my throat would be torn! Now, in 6th grade ((now going to 7th)) I've made perfection!.

BUT I am NOT as gulliable and...dull as Chrsitne. I've much more...spirit than anyone. That's kind of where the Carlotta moves in.

ErikLove4Eva!'s Profile Send Private Message ErikLove4Eva!'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2007 at 02:01 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

lol. I used to think my voice was horrible, because I was so modest, but everyone said I was great, and then at the talent show, I sang "Wishing you were somehow here again" And I realized I was a good singer. In a few years, I might try out for American Idol.

masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 07-29-2007 at 04:25 AM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

Go for it Christina! Ha, I'll be sitting in my little dorm room for college and suddenly they will call out your name...even though I don't know your last name. But I will be like, "Hey, I think I know that girl!" Don't know if I could truly pull off anyone in Phantom...I have more of a belting voice than an operatic one. Oh well, there is still wicked. :)

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2007 at 04:55 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

Yeah, there is still Wicked... And I plan to star in it with you... well, co-star....

Cassie could Meg. She has amazing mezzo-soprano voice (although she doesn't believe me) She's also taking dance next year, so she coul do it, but she's not a blonde.

Old 08-02-2007 at 07:44 PM
ErikLove4Eva!
Wandering Child

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

I acutally find myself Half Christine, Half Erik! Most people who don't know me personally always know me by my great performances in singing and band. After such things like badn,chorus or dance, a lot of people come up to me. I've been alos found very smart, unlike a lot fo girls my age. I also have a pychotic side to me. If I get angered anough, I will rpp things apart. I have a temper like Erik, and music like him ((Playing, but not NEARLY as good!)) but Christine voice.

and guess what: I would not have discovered my voice so well if not for JACQUELINE LE FANTOME she gave me my first POTO ((Ocr)) and help me to perfect my voice. Before her, I couldn't even hit "Christine, you're talking in riddles, and it's not like you" I could not get "not like you" right! So she's like my Angel of Music!

Old 08-03-2007 at 05:43 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

Awww.... That's so sweet.

My fried Stef ws going to try out for the talent show singing think of me, and she could hit any of the notes, so I had to help her. It took a while, and a lot of tears, and a lot of five hour phone calls, but I got her to hit the notes. She likes Meg's part better, so I sing Chrinstine's part, and she sings Meg's.

Name: Christina | Gender: female | Posts: 244 | Roses: 10
Old 08-03-2007 at 07:35 PM
Christine
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

I've done a school project with a phantom theme. My friend and I rewrote some of the lyrics to fit the guidelines of the project and sang Angel of Music. She dressed as Meg, and I as Christine-each singing the according part. I tried to work with her for hours after school, but nothing helped her. She couldn't sing :(. She wore a full face mask while singing during presentation, which excused her voice in public. Overall, though, it went well.
Christine's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote