The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Lair of the Phantom The House on the Lake
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: That hyper thing that annoys Erik and V*pokes Erik* \Lizzy | Gender: Hyper thing!*bounces* | Posts: 116 | Roses: 3
Old 05-15-2008 at 01:46 AM
Phantom's_last_rose
Wandering Child
Proud Gerik Phan (^)_^

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
I'm confused  Post [1]

OK so I've been doing some serious thinking about Phantom and I just got stumped on this. If you like Erik wouldn't you want Christine to go with Raoul so you could have Erik? Or do you want Christine to go with Erik this just got me really confused. (this has been a weird question by Lizzy)

Phantom's_last_rose's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 05-15-2008 at 05:47 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

I think that we already have threads about shipping somewhere in here...

Well to answer your question, there are different types of phans. Lemme break down. Just because you like Erik doesn't mean that you want to be with him. You can still ship E/C and like him. Personally, I don't approve of the whole Mary Sue thing. I kind of dislike them, but that's just me. In a lot of cases with phans, or at least some phans, they don't personally involve themselves in the story. It's mainly either you ship E/C or R/C. There's also E/M, R/M, and the list goes on and on. I understand your thinking, but as I said, I'm not a fan of the Mary Sue scene.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lia | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 703 | Roses: 74
Old 05-15-2008 at 12:31 PM
tiannangel
Wandering Child
S.S. Defense Squad

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Hmm...this question is good.
I have to admit, I am completely infatuated with Erik.
(I know, I must sound like a lunatic to normal people :D)
But I am still an Erik/Christine shipper.

I do write fanfics too, but they always tend to be E/C, and no one else. I never add myself in, because it seems uncomfortable for Erik to be choosing anyone but Christine, even me. It just doesn't work in my opinion.

It could be just me, but I still reckon Erik and Christine are made for each other.

Our love is like a Rose...Beautiful while in bloom, but it can not last forever.

~Shameless Self Advertising~

~Banners by the wonderful Kearyn, Rose and me. XD~
tiannangel's Profile Send Private Message tiannangel's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Nichol | Gender: female | Age: 26 | Posts: 102 | Roses: 10
Old 05-16-2008 at 12:25 AM
nikki.phan
Wandering Child
~Mrs. Erikdoesnthavealastname~ xD

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

I love Erik! I don't want Christine to be with him. I don't think she deserves him. (that's my oppinion) I think she was dumb for not choosing him but at the same time...i'm glad she didn't. do you see what i mean?
nikki.phan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 05-16-2008 at 12:57 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Not really. How can she be dumb for not chosing a murderer? She loved Raoul you know.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Nichol | Gender: female | Age: 26 | Posts: 102 | Roses: 10
Old 05-16-2008 at 01:12 AM
nikki.phan
Wandering Child
~Mrs. Erikdoesnthavealastname~ xD

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

well I guess you have to know me to understand my meaning of the word 'dumb' i don't mean she's stupid...
nikki.phan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2008 at 01:23 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

Well not everyone knows you, really. I go by the meaning in the dictionary thank you very much ;)

To be honest, I'd never really love, or "go with", Erik in a million years. I'll leave him for the only woman he loves.

Name: Lia | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 703 | Roses: 74
Old 05-16-2008 at 09:41 AM
tiannangel
Wandering Child
S.S. Defense Squad

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

To tell the turth, even though I wished Christine stayed with Erik in the end, if I was her, I would have chosen Raoul.

Note that Christine is choosing between a murderer, or her childhood sweetheart. As much as it pains me to say, I think she was rather sensible for going with Raoul n the end.

Erik still rocks my world, no matter how many guys he kills :D

Our love is like a Rose...Beautiful while in bloom, but it can not last forever.

~Shameless Self Advertising~

~Banners by the wonderful Kearyn, Rose and me. XD~
tiannangel's Profile Send Private Message tiannangel's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2008 at 01:07 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

Right, but never in a million years would I hope to get into that situation. People don't see that if this did happen, Leroux!Erik probably would be the one you'd 'stay' with. Not Gerik