Name: Kristen/Krissy | Gender: Female | Age: 27 | Posts: 81 | Roses: 0
Old 06-17-2007 at 02:28 AM
Victorian Era Drama
Wandering Child
Orchestra Flautist

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [31] »

I've had 2 phantom dreams, one of which I keep having!

The first is that my friends and I are in a theater decked out in dark purple and black. We're all sitting there watching a play and all of a sudden, people are screaming and running. I jumped up and ran as well, but on my way up the incline to the exit, I tripped and rolled all the way down and land at The Phantom's feet. I looked up and see his yellow eyes and then I woke up.

My second one is that I'm in a play where I'm playing Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) and I'm on stage during a preformence, when out of nowhere the Phantom of the Opera theme song plays and The Phantom appears in a puff of smoke. Once again, I look into his eyes (again yellow) and I wake up. The weird thing is that I've had this dream 5 times since the first, and I always wake up there.

Signature by the talented Angel's Muse!
Victorian Era Drama's Profile Send Private Message Victorian Era Drama's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 06-17-2007 at 06:35 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [32] »

That's just weird, but I love those dreams.... lol.
Which reminds me...

I had this dream once and it was right after I saw the movie for the first time. And Erik was gonna kill me instead of Buquet, and right before he catches me, I wake up.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 07-19-2007 at 06:16 AM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [33] »

Well, I had one a long time ago where my friends were the characters. I was Christine and then everyone else just fell in line. My ex boyfriend was Raoul and the Phantom was my best friend/more. Needless to say, I chose the Phantom, lol. It was weird and kind of scattered.

This other one, well, it’s not really a dream but it deals with when I was sleeping so I figure I would post it. Well, I have the movie memorized all the way through. I am not as bad about watching it everyday as I was say a year and a half ago. We were on the way home from a band competition and I fell asleep thinking about the movie. Usually, if I started reciting it to myself, I would get sleepy and I did and went to sleep. My friend Jarred was sitting beside me and I was at the beginning of the movie but I was exhausted and I was out sitting up in under two minutes. Well, it wasn’t until I woke up ten minutes later that I had three people’s faces right in front of mine. They all started laughing, including my director who was driving. I asked them what was so funny and they said I was reciting it in my sleep. They said they first noticed when I yelled, “Sold! To the Vicomte de Chagny!” I was so embarrassed but I laughed with them. Because hey, what can you do but laugh when you do something stupid.

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2007 at 04:41 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [34] »

That happened to me. Only I talk and sing in my sleep. I was on the bus to a waterpark (as is tradition for that grade), and we had to be quiet. And I started sleep-singing I was singign the scale at the end of the POTO song.Everyone looks. I woke up and George (this kid in my science class) says Wow, Chris! I didn't know you could sing that high!!

I blushed and said, "Thank you, but that''s not the highest note I can sing, you know." GEorges eyes widen and he says, "Do it. Sing it."

"NO!!! I"M TIRED!!! LET ME SLEEP" So I sleep the rest of the bus ride, With All I ask of you going through my head.

masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Christina | Gender: female | Posts: 244 | Roses: 10
Old 07-31-2007 at 01:44 PM
Christine
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [35] »

I just recently was watching the movie in my sleep, only I was actually there. The whole thing was really weird, and I don't remember much of it. Though I do remember standing like three feet away from Christine and the Phantom in their gondola ride to the lair. It was so beautiful in person! *sniffle*
Christine's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2007 at 09:59 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [36] »

I had a weird Dream that Erik kept getting in line next to me at a theme park and kept kicking me in the back of the seat during the ride. So I Unmasked him and he screamed and ran through park calling for the Security guards. oops.

Name: Christina | Gender: female | Posts: 244 | Roses: 10
Old 08-02-2007 at 03:08 PM
Christine
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [37] »

I had a dream last night that I was Christine...I'm not going to go into detail simply because it was waaaayyy to weird to describe. I was at my house, and then it was like everything was like one of the fanfics I've read.

Anyway, for those who want a phantom dream, here's how I seem to be getting them: If I watch/listen to the phantom movie on my ipod late at night when i'm EXTREMELY tired, I end up dreaming phantom.
Christine's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: doris | Gender: female | Posts: 33 | Roses: 10
Old 08-19-2007 at 06:56 PM
doristelford
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [38] »

The only weird dream I ever had about POTO was that I was by the lake with al the candles and I was asking Erik or Raoul "Whos birthday is it?" and I woke up saying "Whos birthday is it?" And got the reply "What???" (This was at 3am) and not thinking I said "Youre not Raoul..."
doristelford's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-2007 at 07:01 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [39] »

I was sleeping at my friend's house, and I started singing All I Ask of you in my sleep. I woke her up. At about noon, I was still asleep. She started saying stuff that she thought would wake me from my slumber like: "I'm going to flush your Phantom of the Oper a book dowen the toilet" I didn't wake up, I just sort of smacked her. When I woke up, I asked her how she got a red spot on her arm.... oops.

Name: Cassie | Gender: Señorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 08-20-2007 at 03:52 AM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [40] »

I had this dream that Erik and Raoul were standing in this fenced in area made of wood in Erik's lair with The Count of Monte Cristo's Jacapo. Why he was there, I don't know. But the three of them were in a box-ish thing, just glaring. At first, I thought Raoul and Erik were just glaring at each other, when I noticed they were surrounded by these people with spears. Suddenly Raoul gasped and looked upwards. Erik followed his gaze and gasped too. The spear people had suspended Christine from the ceiling with the Punjab Lasso and some metal chains. They were dangling her over the lake. They were also dunking the Rat Catcher into the water, putting out his fire head effectively and underneath, he was a small balding man, who looked frightened. They had Nadir gagged and bound in the torture chamber. Phillippe was leading the mob of people riding on the Questing Beast from Arthurian legend and he looked evil. But then Meg, leading the movie's mob came and they killed the other evil mob and rescued everyone. The end.

This should have disturbed me, but it didn't in the least, excluding the sight of shaking and blubbering Nadir, who was reduced to shaking from the tortures and the inability to respond to them.
Mrs Nadir Khan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote