The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Grand Stage Productions » The Paris Opera House » The Eighteenth District
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Mark | Gender: Male | Posts: 548 | Roses: 75
Old 09-10-2009 at 03:04 AM
Black Mask
Wandering Child
We all can't be perfect.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11] »

Mark Blaze

Wrapping his arm around his young wife and giving her a gently kiss on the temple, he told her that it was fine with him to share the task on naming their daughter, but he suddenly cut short, paling slightly. Her last words suddenly hit him hard and she seemed to notice it. With slight alarm in his voice, he asked her what she meant by ‘cut open’. The dark haired man suddenly felt her slender gently hold his, this one being of those rare times he didn’t have his leather gloves on, and then felt her hand be softly placed on his cheek, making him lean into her hand on instinct and nuzzle it. He knew she was trying to calm him down and to tell you the truth, it was working. The young female told him that the proper name for it was called a Caesarean and it was preformed when the mother couldn’t push the baby out or she simply wanted to get the baby out faster. Pausing for a moment, she wanted to see if he understood what she had said, which was clear in his eyes along with some worry and alarm. What still worried him was that there were risks to this and there was a possibility that Cara would have to go through it, something that the larger man didn’t want. She continued on, telling him that he could ask more about it when they went for one of her check ups before placing a sweet kiss on his lips, making him close his eyes in bliss. The smaller woman took a quick glance toward the grill and then said that she thought the steaks were ready and that she was starving, also thanking him for helping her. He merely sat there for a few more moments, keeping a gentle gaze on her as he thought over what she had said, before snapping out of his thoughts and standing up to walk over to the grill. He used the spatula to put a steak on each plate and took them over to the table that they were going to eat at then walked back toward where his wife sat and picked her up with ease, being careful since she was pregnant. Sitting her in her chair, Mark pushed her closer to the table and walked over to where he was going to sit next to her, telling her that he would have to think about that as she took a bite of her steak. Thinking of something else to say, he asked which part of the name was he going to pick out, making his confusion obvious to her. A large smile appeared on her face as he cut a small piece of his steak and began nibbling on it like he did almost everything else he ate.

"How about her second name? And just an idea, just in case sometimes people use the grandmothers name if you wish to do that I think it should be your mothers name but like I said it's just an idea." she suggested, making him stop nibbling on his steak, "I'm sure what ever you choose we'll both love." she looked up toward the clear sky, "Skyla. After the beautiful sky. How do you feel about Skyla being her frist name? Sky I think is just a little bit to common." she said, looking toward him. Though he had heard her question, his mind was still on what she had said before. He never knew about naming a child after the father’s mother, then again, he didn’t know a lot of things it seemed. His thoughts drifted to his mother. She was kind, perhaps even kinder than Cara, and she cared for everyone even if they hated him. She was a gentle soul and she could never hurt anyone, treating everyone as though they were family despite the way they treat both him and her. She didn’t deserve to die the way she did and neither did his father, but especially her. He still blamed himself for her death and his father’s. If it wasn’t for him they would still be here and they would be waiting for their grandchild. Letting out a sigh, he looked away from her and toward the ground.

“Yes, that’s a beautiful name, it’ll fit her so well. As for her middle name, I think it should be Aurora, after my mother. It’s the least I could do since it’s because of me that she and my father is dead.” once again he let out a sigh before looking up toward out toward the distance, slipping into his memories, “She was beautiful, kind, and she cared for everyone. She basically loved to help any person she could. I remember when people would come to our front doorstep wanting some sort of help and she would gladly offer them whatever they needed whether it had been food or a place to spend the night. Though my life in my hometown was a living nightmare, she would try to make it better than it was.” he looked toward her, his gaze still distant, “You remind me of my mother everyday and I believe that my daughter will too.” he finished quietly, looking away again and still within his memories.

I live to die another day until I fade away.

I have lost my way, but I will go on until the end.
Black Mask's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 09-10-2009 at 04:24 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12] »

Cara Blaze Andovea

Now sitting at the table and happily eatting she watched her husbands face change from confused to worry and back again. The news about maybe being cut open was something that she could so eaily tell he didn't want to happen and in truth nither did she, she wanted to see her child the second she was born and be over come with happniess just as her husband would be instead of having him fear for her every secound she was out of it.

Looking to clear his mind and change the subject Cara quickly told him that he could ask the doctors the next time they went in and answered his question about which name he should choose. Thinking about this answer for a few moments she revealed an idea about useing his mothers name not quite sure how he'd take it. She looked up at the sky then watching the clouds race by, feeling the suns sweet glow and a name suddenly came to mind, the name of Skyla Sky being to comman.

When her eyes come back down to meet the gaze of her husband she wasn't surprised by the fact he wasn't looking at her, she could easily tell he was slipping back to the past, thinking about his parents.

“Yes, that’s a beautiful name, it’ll fit her so well. As for her middle name, I think it should be Aurora, after my mother. It’s the least I could do since it’s because of me that she and my father is dead.”

She joined him as he let out a sigh, she knew he blamed himself for what had become of his mother and father but she would never see it that way. When she had gone back to his hometown she had found out the truth, it was Satlin that had killed them and not him... still at his hands or not she knew he would always blame himself.

“She was beautiful, kind, and she cared for everyone. She basically loved to help any person she could. I remember when people would come to our front doorstep wanting some sort of help and she would gladly offer them whatever they needed whether it had been food or a place to spend the night. Though my life in my hometown was a living nightmare, she would try to make it better than it was.”

He turned his eyes back towards her then Cara panting a smile on her face as her husband talked.

“You remind me of my mother everyday and I believe that my daughter will too.”

As he looked away from her again Cara couldn't help the question that rose to mind.

"And would that be a good thing or a bad thing?" She asked wanting to know if thoughts of his mother was just to painful. "She sounds like a wonderful women, with a kind heart who knew to look beyond the surface. Our daughter while carry on your mother's name and we should tell her to act just as your mother did."

She reached over for Mark's hand then bringing it to rest on her cheek hoping that his gaze would return to her.

"I'm sure your mother will be looking down on us and always watching over us with a smiling face. She loves you just as much as I do and this little one to and I promise you, you will not lose us."

She would have kissed or hugged him then if her legs worked instead she simply turned her head and kissed his hand to then take it down to her growing belly felling a huge kick from within.

"You see Skyla Aurora Blaze agrees with me."

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Mark | Gender: Male | Posts: 548 | Roses: 75
Old 10-05-2009 at 05:11 AM
Black Mask
Wandering Child
We all can't be perfect.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13] »

Mark Blaze

After placing a soft kiss on his lips, Cara took a quick glance toward the grill and then said that she thought the steaks were ready and that she was starving, also thanking him for helping her. He merely sat there for a few more moments, keeping a gentle gaze on her as he thought over what she had said, before snapping out of his thoughts and standing up to walk over to the grill. He used the spatula to put a steak on each plate and took them over to the table that they were going to eat at then walked back toward where his wife sat and picked her up with ease, being careful since she was pregnant. Sitting her in her chair, Mark pushed her closer to the table and walked over to where he was going to sit next to her, telling her that he would have to think about that as she took a bite of her steak. Thinking of something else to say, he asked which part of the name was he going to pick out, making his confusion obvious to her. A large smile appeared on her face as he cut a small piece of his steak and began nibbling on it like he did almost everything else he ate. His wife told him that he could choose their daughter’s middle name and suggested that it be his mother’s name, making him stop nibbling on his steak as he began to sink into past memories. Looking up toward the sky, she told him that she wanted their daughter’s name to be Skyla, after the beautiful sky. Though he had heard her question, his mind was still on what she had said before. He though over his mother and the decision of giving his child a middle name before letting out a sigh, he looked away from her and toward the ground. Mark told her that was a beautiful name and that it would fit their child very well, still sinking into memory. The larger man also told her that he wanted Skyla’s middle name to be Aurora after his mother, saying that it was the least he could do since both of his parents were dead. Both he and Cara let out a low sigh and Mark continued on, telling her how kind and loving his mother was and how she tried to make his life better. He looked toward her and told her that she reminded him of his mother everyday and he believed that his daughter would too before once more looking away.

"And would that be a good thing or a bad thing?" she asked, making him slightly confused, "She sounds like a wonderful women, with a kind heart who knew to look beyond the surface. Our daughter while carry on your mother's name and we should tell her to act just as your mother did." when he felt his hand being grabbed and placed against something soft, he looked toward her and saw that she had placed his hand against her cheek, "I'm sure your mother will be looking down on us and always watching over us with a smiling face. She loves you just as much as I do and this little one to and I promise you, you will not lose us." she placed a gently kiss on his hand and placed it against her stomach, feeling a strong kick and spread his fingers to feel as much as he could, "You see Skyla Aurora Blaze agrees with me." she said softly. He was silent for a few moments, keeping his large hand on her stomach as though to wait to feel a other kick. She was probably right. His mother and father were probably in the place people called ‘Heaven’, watching over him and his family with loving gazes. He would probably never meet them again, he knew he wasn’t going to go to the place where all good people went to after they died. He had done nothing good in his life and he had a demon inside him, so how could someone even think he had a chance of going there? Snapping from his thoughts by a other more gentler kick, a small ghost of a smile appeared on Mark’s lips.

“Yes, it seems that she does agree and I believe that she will be as beautiful and kind as her mother.” he said quietly before looking up toward the young female, “As for your question, it’s a good thing that you remind me of my mother. You’re just as kind and beautiful as her and you saw me as person and not as a monster that the others see me as.” he paused for a moment to grab her hand in a gentle hold and place it against his cheek, much like she did his own, “ And I thank you much for it. I will always take care of you both and love you and our daughter no matter what.”

I live to die another day until I fade away.

I have lost my way, but I will go on until the end.
Black Mask's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2009 at 03:39 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14] »

Cara Blaze Andovea

With the quite afternoon upon them Cara loved the simple act of just being with her husband, with him working and her once again taking a brake they didn't really see each other as much as she'd like for when he got home she was asleep trying to regain her strength and with her legs not working she couldn't keep up with him when he was home. Now just sitting here eating a dinner together it was the greatest gift and soon there would be someone else joining them on their meals.

The subject of naming their daughter brought about a whole new train of thought and memories Cara unable to help but wonder if it was a good or bad thing, for as soon as she had brought up the thought of Mark's mother his gaze quickly turned from her and become saddened.

She listened as he talked about the kind and loving women who's life had been cut short later revealing that she herself remind him of his mother which in the long ran made a question arise upon her lips.

A look of confusion past her husbands face as she spoke her question only leading her into saying that she to though Skyla should be brought up to look beyond the surface and then placing his hand over her cheek she kissed it before moving it to her belly telling her husband that both she and their daughter would always love him.

Feeling Mark's fingers spreed she smiled as she felt another kick her eyes coming up as she watched the ghost of a smile appear on his face.

“Yes, it seems that she does agree and I believe that she will be as beautiful and kind as her mother.”

Cara couldn't help but blush. As Mark wasn't used to being loved, looked at differently then a monster she wasn't used to being called beautiful.

“As for your question, it’s a good thing that you remind me of my mother. You’re just as kind and beautiful as her and you saw me as person and not as a monster that the others see me as.”

He took her hand then bringing it up to lay upon his cheek before gently nuzzling into it which in turn coursed her to smile.

“And I thank you much for it. I will always take care of you both and love you and our daughter no matter what.”

"I'm glad to hear it and it's not hard to see you as something other then what most people think of you for me it's easy you open up to me, show me the real you and I am grateful for that. I never thought I'd find love, have a family and now I have the greatest one of all just don't think to highly of me."

She drought his hand back to her lips then before once more letting him do as he wished with it.

"I'm glad I can remind you of your mother I wish I had known her but I can tell she must of been wonderful to raise a son as strong and as loving as you despite everything and I know you blame yourself but like I said I would die for you to it's a choice and one you can't blame yourself for."

She knew that he had been doing that as she had spoken, as he had thought about his mother.

"Mark you have to believe me I love you more then anything and anyone I would of died at Satlin's son hand if I could save you."

She stopped then her eyes falling to the ground.

"Sometimes though I wish I could talk to him make him see the wrong that his father had paced upon him, he was so kind to me I hate thinking that he..."

She stopped again her eyes coming up to meet Mark's.

"I'm sorry and here we where having a pleasant evening."

Name: Rose/Michele | Gender: A Woe to Man | Posts: 1,716 | Roses: 220
Old 02-24-2010 at 03:35 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15] »

OOC: For Cara/Evrard. Sorry for taking so long. BIC:

Evrard Ludovic-Marcellin

Evrard pulled into the small driveway of the sizeable home. It was a half-hour drive from his apartment on the other side of Paris. He parked the car and turned off the engine as he quickly looked over the front of the house. He glanced at the address on the dashboard. This was it. This was Cara's home. It had been some time since he last saw her and their last meeting had not been the most pleasant. He remembered it well. That husband of hers, the dangerous behemoth of a man, had ruined what should have been a celebratory evening. He had warned her against this stranger she had told him of. Of course she didn't listen. Why would she listen? Foolish child.

Evrard took a breath and got out of the car, taking the small gift from his passenger seat. It had been too long... She had a baby now, for Christ's sake, which was why he had bought this toy, a plush stuffed horse. Surely, the baby would like it. How old was the infant anyway? Little children always loved stuffed animals - right? Evrard shook his head as he walked up the driveway and toward the door. He would say he was excited to see her. That wasn't right. He was certainly looking forward to seeing the young Cara again, now a wife and mother. He was... curious. He had lost contact with her for the longest time. How had life been to her?

Holding the stuffed horse in his hand, he gave three loud raps on the door and casually adjusted the collar of his dark green sweater. Would Cara be different from the girl he once knew?

[signature under construction]
A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2010 at 04:19 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16] »

Cara Blaze Andovea

Cara had just been in the kitchen cooking afternoon tea when she had heard the raps on the door making her first glance at her sleeping child to see if they had woken her but save for a slight stir she was still fast asleep.

Setting to food aside she smiled knowing who was at the door and rather looking forward to it for it had been such a long time since she had talked, let alone seen her patron it had been another life time ago. Now she was married, had a home and a child cutting back somewhat of her dancing and singing hoping that, that wouldn't be a factor tonight.

Picking up her child she walked to the door and pulled it open a smile on her face as her eyes fell upon the ever handsome Evrard.

"Evrard" she said with a smile this being one of those rare time she actually called him by his first name. "It's so good to see you again."

If it wasn't for the fact that Skyla was in her arms she would have hugged him, instead she simply lay a kiss to his cheek.

"Please come in and I'll show you around less you wish to eat first."

Once he had entered she closed the door behind them and led him through to the large living room.

"So, how has life been treating you since we last talked?"

If she remembered correctly he would be rather silent about his life quickly changing the subject to something.. or someone else, namely herself.

"Mark's not here by the way."

Somehow she felt compelled to say so maybe because of glancing eyes and a slightly tense feel about the air.

Old 03-22-2010 at 09:38 PM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17] »

Evrard Ludovic-Marcellin

He pressed the front of his sweater with his free hand and smoothed back his hair. He looked down at the plush horse. How old was the infant? He hadn't seen Cara since before she gave birth to the child, since before she became pregnant. Or had she... And he hadn't known? Evrard clenched his teeth and shut his eyes. No, this was going to be a cordial meeting - ill feelings behind them. But he couldn't help feeling an overwhelming sense of apprehension at meeting that monstrous husband of hers again. What the silly little girl saw in that beast, he did not know. But he didn't try entering the mind of a young girl. It was too complicated for him.

The door opened and he straightened himself, toy in hand. "Evrard" He smiled upon hearing his name in her soft, joyous voice. "It's so good to see you again." He leaned down and let her kiss him on the cheek. His feeling of malaise faded for a moment in the background of his thoughts and he only focused on Cara. How radiant she looked. She always had a youthful aura about her. Now, that was coupled with a mother's glow, he supposed. His eyes went down to the small child in her arms. The little girl was sleeping peacefully, so small, so calm. For a moment, Evrard envied the little one's serenity. "Hello, Cara. It's been too long." Cara smiled and showed him inside. "Please come in and I'll show you around less you wish to eat first." Evrard smiled and bowed his head as she lead him to the living room. It was quaint and had a soft, comfortable feel to it, like a home should feel. He was sure Cara made a fine housewife. How was that affecting her stage career, though?

"So, how has life been treating you since we last talked?" Evrard turned his attention from the room to the small, affectionate Cara beside him. He smiled down at her, trying to hide an uneasy feeling at the base of his stomach. She was a wife. How old was she? Barely a woman. And now... she was a mother. A wife and mother. Foolish, foolish child. "Mark's not here by the way." Evrard nodded with a widened smile. Thank God... He didn't want to have to deal with the man. The only thing they agreed on was that they did not like each other. Evrard wanted to leave it at that. If Mark had been here, Evrard felt he would have had to leave. He was glad that Mark wouldn't be here to spoil the otherwise happy reunion.

"I've been very well, thank you. But," he looked down at the peaceful child in her arms, "how have you been? Nothing has happened to me, but look at you." He took a short look down at her and smiled. "You are a mother now." She was just as he had remembered her: small, gentle, almost frail-looking. She was still the kind and gentle-hearted Cara he had first met on the stage. Evrard remembered the gift in his hand. "Ah, and here is a small gift for little Skyla." He handed the stuffed horse to Cara.

A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2010 at 07:37 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18] »

Cara Blaze Andovea

To long, it had been to long as if time had almost cheated them out of the thrill of seeing each other let alone being in each others lives like they once had so closely been.

Upon opening the door Cara couldn't help but smile seeing the handsome face of her patron, friend and second father but yet again he had always been handsome. Leaning upward to kiss his cheek gently she then pulled away watching as Evrard's eyes traveled from her to her young child making her wonder what her patron not only thought of the sleeping child but also of her.

If she remembered correctly he had been somewhat warry of first her love for Mark, then her marriage for the tails she had once told him she hadn't been able to blame him but had he even meet Mark since then? She couldn't remember all she knew was if he had she hadn't been around.

Shutting the door Cara lead Evrard into the living room, large with a somewhat cottage farm feel about it (maybe because that's what it was) and start away asked him how life had been for him along with stating the fact that her husband wasn't there, seeming to see him relax as the words sank in.

"I've been very well, thank you. But, how have you been? Nothing has happened to me, but look at you."

Both set of eyes went downwards to Skyla at this Cara's smile matching Evrard's though hers no doubt had more joy and love in it then anyone else's, a mothers right.

"You are a mother now."

Her smile couldn't help but beam.

"Ah, and here is a small gift for little Skyla."

Looking up Cara spied the small stuffed horse that Evrard was handing her and so juggling Skyla just a little she reached out for it.

"Oh Evrard it's lovely, how did you know she loves horses but doesn't have one yet? Thank you I know she'll hold onto it tightly."

She then lead Evrard into the kitchen telling him to please sit and upon placing Skyla in her play pen she then started to serve the food.

"As for your question I'm doing alright my health as you may have been told has been somewhat up and down but the doctors are thinking they've gotten a better hold."

However upon saying this her face fell just a little but breathing it aside she went on.

"Skyla's been a blessing along with Mark she is my greatest joy in life and though I know it takes away from my dancing and singing I still try to at lest keep up with practice."

Her eyes fell to Evrard then she pulling out a chair and sitting down.

"I'm so sorry that it's had to take a back sit for so long when you still continue to be so kind to me and I'm also very a shamed that it's been so long since we have gotten together like this, please, you must have thought I was trying to keep you out of my life or something when nothing could be further from the truth."

Old 05-02-2010 at 10:16 PM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19] »

Evrard Ludovic-Marcellin

There was something lacking in the air, something that made Evrard a little uncomfortable. No, it was lacking. Actually, there was a slight dose of tension in the air around them. Most likely, it was only Evrard's imagination. Cara was probably completely at ease. She looked so happy as a mother and housewife. Her career was on the sidelines now. This disconcerted him, but it wasn't as if he really needed the money from his patronage over her. Still, he had wanted to see the girl truly shine on the stage. Such promise - then this. Cara was so young...

"Oh Evrard it's lovely, how did you know she loves horses but doesn't have one yet? Thank you I know she'll hold onto it tightly." Evrard smiled somewhat automatically, pleased that she liked the gift. He glanced down at the little child in Cara's small arms. She was sleeping soundly - a veil of serenity over her small, still developing form. Such a fragile little thing was an infant, yet how loud and obnoxious they could be. He wondered how much sleep Cara was getting these days.

Cara led him to a kitchen area, tidy and neat, like the living room. He sat down where she indicated, watching as she carefully and gracefully put the baby down in a little pen - was that what it was called? Sounds like a place where you keep animals. "As for your question I'm doing alright my health as you may have been told has been somewhat up and down but the doctors are thinking they've gotten a better hold." Evrard nodded, remembering the episode at the hospital. How long ago was that? It had to have been over 2 years ago. "Skyla's been a blessing along with Mark she is my greatest joy in life and though I know it takes away from my dancing and singing I still try to at lest keep up with practice."

She sat down with him, her small frame made even smaller now. Like her daughter, she looked so fragile. It was a wonder this small girl gone through the labor of birthing a live human being. "I'm so sorry that it's had to take a back sit for so long when you still continue to be so kind to me and I'm also very a shamed that it's been so long since we have gotten together like this, please, you must have thought I was trying to keep you out of my life or something when nothing could be further from the truth." Evrard smiled kindly over at her and leaned an elbow on the table. "No, no, don't apologize. I should have kept contact with you, especially after Skyla - is that her name? - was born." Part of the reason he hadn't kept contact was because of Mark. He had never approved of Cara and him, but knew he had no power of the matter. "But I don't think your husband would have liked that too much." Evrard looked over at her with a subtle raise of his brow and changed the subject to her career. "I have missed watching you perform on stage, Cara. Hopefully, you'll make a full return soon, hm?"

Old 05-03-2010 at 04:55 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20] »

Cara Blaze Andovea

Having now sat down Cara wasn't to certain what to say to her patron, the subject of Mark was a no no not with how she knew Evrard thought about him and the subject of her dancing and singing was surly something that would come up.

When he had first entered her home and given her the gift for Skyla a little of that friendly, family feeling once again entered her not quite the same as it had once been but getting there.

Still the question of what to say or do next drew her to answer his question about her health, she knew that he had kept at lest a small tab on it he knowing that her head was still troubling even after all this time, but did he know of the fever that had almost cut her down and the small other bits that had taken over her life since getting married?

After that first little strain of struggle to talk things seemed to open up but there was two things she wasnted to make clear that she still kept up with her lessons and that she had missed him.

"No, no, don't apologize. I should have kept contact with you, especially after Skyla - is that her name? - was born."