The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Grand Stage Productions » The Paris Opera House » The Eighteenth District
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 08-31-2010 at 12:06 PM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21] »

Dorian Grayson

Dorian knew he had struck a nerve with that "stir the fires" bit. Really, her reactions made this much too easy a game to play, and he wondered how it really was between her and this husband who had abandoned her. Obviously, she was mad for him, probably blaming herself for him leaving. He was picturing a bum with a heavy drinking problem, not that there was anything so wrong either with being a bum or drinking a lot. At some point, the man had been civilized enough or drunk enough or both to get married and make her a respectable woman. Wasn't that the way it went: knocked her up then flew the coop, leaving his hen to hatch her chicklet? Maybe the tears and tantrums had driven him away.

"What do you mean?" she demanded of him, and he tried to not see it as an invitation of sorts. "Dorian why are you saying that?" Ahhhhh... So, she did want to pursue it! "I thought you said I didn't mean anything to you, that I was on my own. Why do you seem to be changing your mind? Besides I've already told you the fire I have for my husband is passion and..."

"And...?" The pale eyes widened, his hands gripping the arms of the chair as if he might launch himself out of it at any moment. "Did you forget the rest or just not have the words for how fabulous your life is together, Cara mia? It's so amazing that he left you to weep alone to collapse at a man's feet not once but twice? Why don't you call him what he is: a callous brute who left you in the family way? Besides, what do you mean with that talk about you meaning something to me? Just because I did something remotely decent...? That's the thanks I get! Do a good turn and I get accused of having someone mean something to me!" He snorted at that. "What was I to do: Leave you down there, flat out on the floor for any lurker of the labyrinth to find you and maybe have his way with you? Then, you did it again in the kitchen! Damn, woman! When do you dance if you're always falling down?! Do you do that~that..." As if it could help him, he waved his right hand about rather madly. "... dying swan?! Is that your specialty?!" He remembered the swan at least, practically the only thing he knew about any ballet. "That must be your expertise!" Hands making a megaphone now, he called out what he imagined some director might shout: "Bring on the dying swan! Yeah! You know the one!" Once more, he snorted, hands again gripping the chair arms as if to keep from doing violence to this aggravating female, reminding himself of her "delicate condition". "Now, do you want me to call you a cab or what?!" he practically snarled. Deep inside, he was quite enjoying the whole thing and thought he wouldn't mind a bit more of a word battle. Actually, it would be simple to grab and kiss again, but he thought she might want that a bit too much. Make her work for it! he told himself rather smugly, grinning insufferably at that thought.

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 08-31-2010 at 02:54 PM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22] »

Cara Blaze Andovea

He was impossible, just when you thought you had figured him out something new came up which left you to question if he was mental, mad, on drugs, born this way or all of the above... which wouldn't be surprising in the least.

When the comment came about of stirring her fires she almost lost it herself. Just what did he mean by that? Whenever Cara had thought about fire between two people she thought of either one of two things. Love or hate, with Mark and for that matter even Dementis it was a love hate sort of fire. She loved Mark there was no two ways about that, no if's, or but's or maybe's me loved him...even now... even after what he had just done to her. With Dorian.... well...

"And...?"

The three letter word hung in the air.

"Did you forget the rest or just not have the words for how fabulous your life is together, Cara mia? It's so amazing that he left you to weep alone to collapse at a man's feet not once but twice? Why don't you call him what he is: a callous brute who left you in the family way? Besides, what do you mean with that talk about you meaning something to me. Just because I did something remotely decent...? That's the thanks I get! Do a good turn and I get accused of having someone mean something to me!"

And why else? Cara couldn't help but question. She was coming to quickly realize that Dorian didn't do anything or SAY anything for that matter unless he thought/felt he could get something from it.

"What was I to do: Leave you down there, flat out on the floor for any lurker of the labyrinth to find you and maybe have his way with you? Then, you did it again in the kitchen! Damn, woman! When do you dance if you're always falling down?! Do you do that~that..."

She raised a half brow.

"... dying swan?! Is that your specialty?!"

At that his words fell on deaf mute. Her face growing long and pale and a hand went up to her locket and then her head. If only he knew, but he wouldn't care Dorian just didn't care. Okay so he had helped her, a bit of proof that he was mental, but now...

"Now, do you want me to call you a cab or what?!"

She was remained so much of Dementis at his tone and voice and finally a light went off inside her head. Dementis hated her but for some unknown reason he also loved her, lusted for her maybe it was time Dorian got to meet the Cara Blaze Andovea that could wrap a demon around her little finger.

"Did you ever think that I may not want to leave?" she questioned "That I may like having these word battles with you? That maybe you're right that my husband is nothing more than trash and maybe just maybe I'm looking for someone to replace him?"

A flutter of her eyelashes.

"But then a cab could be a great place to get to know each other better, wouldn't you say?"

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2010 at 05:34 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23] »

Dorian Grayson

After his tirade, Dorian felt certain that the woman would flee from the scene and be out of his way and his life unless he was careless enough to end up wherever she was at any certain time.

"Did you ever think that I may not want to leave?" she asked, leaving him with a resounding mental Huh?! "That I may like having these word battles with you?" Well, that thought had crossed his mind, hadn't it? "That maybe you're right that my husband is nothing more than trash and maybe just maybe I'm looking for someone to replace him?" It was the eyelashes that made him feel as if he was being set up. Why did women think batting their eyes at a guy made him lose his senses? That's when a man should be on guard! What was she up to? "But then a cab could be a great place to get to know each other better, wouldn't you say?"

Easing back into the chair, he coolly studied her, wondering what she had in mind, what trap she was setting out. She could not know that he had been toyed with by experts and generally had managed to keep his wits about him. Was this Cara as much a gamester as he was, what with her tantrums and fainting, weeping then attacking? And, she hadn't exactly fought the kisses, had she? Maybe she pulled whatever act she needed to on whichever victim she selected~pretty much what some would call Dorian's modus operandi.

"So, you're saying you want to have a wild makeout session in the back of a cab? What destination do you have in mind? I know a few motels, or you could take me to your place. He isn't there, right? But, if you really want to go wild, unleash yourself, why not here, Cara? Or, are public places more in your line?" At that, he gave a fierce shake of his head. "You can't convince me of that, lady. So, what are you after? Trying to play me for a fool? Think I'll turn lapdog on you, go panting after you, then you pull the rug out from under me? I guess I mixed the metaphors there, but you get my point, right? I'm not falling for this act."

Then, in a swift motion, he reached out and caught hold of her, pulling her down into his lap. "If you're so anxious, let's start right here and now!" Most of the time, when a challenge was met, the challenger turned and ran, which he expected as the outcome of this particular move. She would fight her way to her feet, outraged, shrieking at him and... Shrieking didn't sound like a good thing, as it might get him ousted from this place. Oh well... It was too late now. He was stuck with his impulsive act.

Old 09-01-2010 at 06:36 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24] »

Cara Blaze Andovea

To say that she was a vixen would not be the truth and when Dorian had said she had missed the lesson on how to wrap a man around her finger he had been right. The only man that she had so called 'wrapped' had been Mark and in same way his demon half but that didn't mean she couldn't try.

Her first few words seemed to leave him confused and questioning she could see the silent question of 'what are you up to' written on his features. It was her eyelashes that may have given her away but the classic 'flutter' as it was known had always just been an inbuilt thing with Cara (if only he had taken the time to notice) Unlike so many other women it wasn't just a thing she did to get attention or flirt.

She was sure a man as wild and free spirited as Dorian had seen many tricks that women played but so should have Dementis he had been kissing her when she had plugged that needle into his arm, she had played dead to get Mark back before he had killed Easy and her 'tricks' as her husband’s to halves called them had always seemed to be unseen.

Cara watched or Dorian leaned back in his chair, his eyes scanning her over trying to finger out what she was up to, but that was the one good thing about being so innocent, no one really knew when you where acting or if you where truly being yourself. One always thought it was an act as you seemed to come across as having no idea what you were doing, what you where getting into.

With each word she took a step closer her eyes never leaving his until she was standing right before him, her last words being about a taxi and getting to know each other better.

"So, you're saying you want to have a wild make out session in the back of a cab? What destination do you have in mind? I know a few motels, or you could take me to your place. He isn't there, right? But, if you really want to go wild, unleash yourself, why not here, Cara? Or, are public places more in your line?"

She simply raised a shoulder and let it drop seeing his head suddenly shake with the mixed feelings and questions that where no doubt flying through it.

"You can't convince me of that, lady. So, what are you after? Trying to play me for a fool? Think I'll turn lapdog on you, go panting after you, then you pull the rug out from under me? I guess I mixed the metaphors there, but you get my point, right? I'm not falling for this act."

Again she said nothing but let out a small gasp of surprise when in one move he had her in his arms and on his lap.

"If you're so anxious, let's start right here and now!"

The fire once again started to raise a little sparkle in her eyes told that she had court his bluff thinking that she'd run and hide if her challenge was met. Instead...

"Alright"

Her right hand started to move up his arm her fingertips just grazing over his skin barely there but felt all the same leaving a tickling fire in its wake.

Next she moved her hand upwards over his shoulder and chest as she leaned her head in closer to his neck and, for the first time ever in her life, nipped him with a small bite that Dementis had done to her many times.

As her head came up to look him in the eyes her hands both came up and started un doing the buttons of his shirt. One by one as her fingers revealed his chest.

"But let's make it fun. Close your eyes and no peeking you think this is a trick well let me try to change your mind."

Old 09-02-2010 at 10:46 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25] »

Dorian Grayson

Dorian was grateful that there was no scream, but he hadn't expected his expectations to go so far astray. He had expected many words but never "Alright" What the hell?! She began moving her fingertips over his arm, the tingle on the back of his hand dulled once she traveled onto fabric, which obviously wasn't the effect she likely expected. Now, if he had been shirtless... No. If he had been on his way to undressed, they wouldn't be sitting in a chair in the living room. He also did not expect the head-on-shoulder move and especially not the unbutton-the-shirt bit. Then, there was the nip that did manage to make him flinch. What was the woman up to?! Obviously, she was no more trustworthy than he was, and he began considering that multiple personality thing except he hadn't known her long enough. It could be that all of this was average for her, which was a frighteningly entertaining thought, luring him to thinking what fun they could have if this was on the level. If...

"But let's make it fun," she suggested before saying one of the craziest things he had ever heard in his life: "Close your eyes and no peeking you think this is a trick well let me try to change your mind."

"Close my eyes," he echoed dully. "Lady, you should have realized by now that I am not particularly trustworthy and definitely do not see you in that category either. I'm trying to figure out how many facets there are to your madness." She might end up needing as many names as I have, he mused though his own host of identities had more to do with larceny than a fractured mental condition. After all, hadn't she mentioned something about a devil or a demon or something of that nature? As for the mark she had pointed out: Maybe she liked it rough and kinky. Some of the most demure-looking ones could surprise a guy, and he was the fellow to prove that statement.

"No way am I closing my eyes," he informed her though he did nothing about her prying fingers and wandering hands. The way he had grown up, it paid to have a lot of self-control, and he was calling on that now though it wasn't all that difficult when he considered that the woman on his lap might be capable of just about anything. "I like to keep an eye on the situation at all times, and this seems to be a particularly good time to do that. So, what the hell are you up to, Cara? Are you now Vanessa the Vixen? Not that I've ever known a Vanessa who ranked as one... It has a nice ring," he mused. "Don't you think? Now, about that cab..."

Old 09-02-2010 at 12:37 PM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26] »

Cara Blaze Andovea

One would say she had gone mad, other might say that she had put up on a dare and was now following it through, other's might pull her off his lap and slap her while another, another might catch it for what it was. A set up, somewhat like the one he had been playing on her.

Dorian Grayson was a man in control, not only others but of himself as well. Never did it seem he let his guard down always tried to find a place where he could control those around him but Cara, as he would soon find out had many sides.

Her fingers travelled over his skin, the buttons on his shirt falling away and her fingers danced then the nip, the one she had taken from Dementis and at time Mark, it had the same affect.

She didn't expect him to close his eyes as she had asked him to, no that would be too easy, that would be handing over control but that is what Cara planned to do. Take control and with it teach him something that HE had missed about the female sex, after all the name Vixen was taken by women for a reason.

"Close my eyes," he had echoed and though hadn't voiced also questioned.

"Lady, you should have realized by now that I am not particularly trustworthy and definitely do not see you in that category either. I'm trying to figure out how many facets there are to your madness."

A grin melted itself upon Cara's face, madness she would show him madness.

"No way am I closing my eyes,"

She said nothing only started to wrap her fingers in his hair her eyes for a moment looking into his, her eyes playing a trick on him. For one moment they were as clear as anything portraying everything and being a true looking glass into her soul but the next... it was gone a lustful fire taken over, yes this would be where the acting truly began.

"I like to keep an eye on the situation at all times, and this seems to be a particularly good time to do that. So, what the hell are you up to, Cara? Are you now Vanessa the Vixen? Not that I've ever known a Vanessa who ranked as one... It has a nice ring,"

Was he bubbling? Hadn't he said at one point SHE spoke too much and now it seemed like he was putting words together that in the long run would mean nothing.

"Don't you think? Now, about that cab..."

"What about it?" she asked in a soft voice. "Are you trying to get rid of me Dorian and here I thought this is what you wanted. To have control to make me jump at your command, maybe even prove to men what a TRUE man is" She paused then her fingers running down his jaw line and over his bottom lip. "Would you kiss me again if I asked you? Now that I want it or would you pull away? Tell you what I'll ask you to kiss me again but first you have to do something for me, or are you to scared?"

Old 09-08-2010 at 07:30 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [27] »

Dorian Grayson

Dorian still was trying to figure out her angle but was beginning to think the woman was more than a little crazy, with wild mood swings and strange thoughts and actions seemingly at odds with what she first had appeared to be. Maybe that's what had sent hubby running. Maybe even that with-child thing was all a lie, too.

"What about it?" she asked in a soothing voice that, he was certain, was meant to entice. The problem was that he had heard those words in too many voices and viewed them the way a savvy mouse would a piece of cheese in a trap. She promised tasty delights, but the trap was probably a hairtrigger. "Are you trying to get rid of me, Dorian, and here I thought this is what you wanted. To have control to make me jump at your command, maybe even prove to men what a TRUE man is." As her fingers moved along his face then his lower lip, he pulled his head back, the jade eyes narrowing once more, considering her as if he suddenly had had a cobra fan its hood, ready to strike if he made a move, whether right or wrong. His skin burned where she had stroked, but he was very good at self-control, having practiced it from a very young age. When you had no one to fall back on, you learned that a little self-control kept you out of a lot of trouble. "Would you kiss me again if I asked you?" she seemed to taunt, "Now that I want it or would you pull away? Tell you what I'll ask you to kiss me again but first you have to do something for me, or are you too scared?"

"Lady, you are way too tricky and way too crazy for me to deal with. If I want kisses, I can find them easily enough. I don't need your tricks. You hear me, Cara? I'm not buying your act." At that, he struggled to his feet, tumbling her to the floor in the process, standing over her, glaring down, the storminess of his gaze at odds with his teeth-baring grin as he considered what to do next. "I'm calling that cab, y'hear? You better get to your feet and be ready." Then, making a wide berth of her, he ended up at the door, leaning against it, clothes still awry, arms folded across him, as if daring her to try anything else. "Maybe this is why your husband left you~if there's really any husband~if there's really any kid on the way. You seem to be full of 'ifs', with a big dose of 'What're you up to?'."

Old 09-08-2010 at 07:53 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28] »

Cara Blaze Andovea

'One of these days you'll have the chance to do the right thing.' 'I love those moments, I like to wave at them as they pass by.' They where lines from a movie and one that seemed to fit in here quite well. Dorian Grayson, Cara was sure would NEVER do the right thing.

Here she was sitting on his lap her fingers playing within his hair but she did admit he was holding back. Something no doubt practiced since the day he was born. Her tricks, though nothing outer showed, did seem to have an effect on him she saw the small twitching that gave way at a burn, the glint in his eyes though he tried to hide it... he'd have to do better than that. Much better.

When she talked about kisses and if he was scared she had to save herself from the laughter that would have came out of her mouth at his reaction and words.

"Lady, you are way too tricky and way too crazy for me to deal with. If I want kisses, I can find them easily enough. I don't need your tricks. You hear me, Cara? I'm not buying your act."

She felt him move to his feet she falling to the ground making her slightly wince and hold onto her belly.

"I'm calling that cab, y'hear? You better get to your feet and be ready."

He treated her just like Dementis did, pulled her close when he wanted something and treated her like nothing until he wanted her again.

"Maybe this is why your husband left you~if there's really any husband~if there's really any kid on the way. You seem to be full of 'ifs', with a big dose of 'What're you up to?'."

For a long time she simply sat on the floor, her mind going back to times in her past, the way that Eric had treated her. His actions ones of kindness and caring, but then to simply brush her off, thinking he knew her. Everyone thought they knew her.

"If you knew me at all, you'd know I don't lie" she spoke suddenly. "As for what I was up to, maybe it was the same thing you were up to. Trying to get under my skin, you didn't like it did you?"

She got to her feet them her eyes travelling along the walls and over the nick knacks that littered the place, her eyes coming across a photo and a man she thought she knew.... but what was his name?

"Raven" she spoke at last the name having no meaning to her and a huge meaning to her all at the same time. She had heard the name spoken before around the Opera House and hear and there but why?

"I'll go, but first tell me why did you hold back. You could have graded hold of my hands and stopped me as soon as I started but you didn't. You wanted it, you wanted attention. That's all you want."

Old 09-12-2010 at 09:46 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [29] »

Dorian Grayson

From his position against the wall, Dorian studied her, awaiting her response, unwilling to budge from where he was, as it placed him near the door through which he intended to boost her in the near future.

"If you knew me at all, you'd know I don't lie," she declared. Of course! He should believe anyone who said he or, in this case, she didn't lie! How simple that would make his life! And, he would cease weaving a design of lies and half-truths, come clean to this world that was such a welcoming place for someone like him! Not damn likely! "As for what I was up to, maybe it was the same thing you were up to. Trying to get under my skin. You didn't like it did you?" He glowered at her much more fiercely than he actually felt and gave his head a shake. No, he actually did not like being toyed with though he relished doing it to others. Let her think that she had disturbed him deeply.

It seemed to give her the strength to stand at last, and it did not escape him that she was studying the place, almost as if seeing it for the first time.

"Raven," she said suddenly, and he tensed very faintly because he knew that was the name of the man who rented this place, some writer who had found it necessary to return to the States for an uncertain length of time.

"Yes," he said, making it sound as if she had said something obvious but of no consequence. There were several reasons the man's image would be here. At least, he was certain that he could come up with one or two of them if pressed.

"I'll go, but first tell me why did you hold back? You could have grabbed hold of my hands and stopped me as soon as I started but you didn't. You wanted it, you wanted attention. That's all you want."

"Doesn't everyone? Who says that I minded being undressed and fondled? It's the intent behind it that made me stop you. I don't like being teased, with no carry-through. I don't cool down easily. I did it for your safety. You definitely were~um~biting off more than you could chew," he warned her, grinning at the rather suggestive saying~at least sexually suggestive here, with the two of them alone and all that had happened between them. "Just how far do you think you can trust me?"

At that, he pushed away from the wall, reaching out to grab her by the arm then starting for the door.

"I'm tossing you in a cab and sending you home before you get more than you ever expected." He wasn't taking "no" for an answer as he opened the door and dragged her along, a purposeful glower on his handsome face. From now on, he'd be more careful about who he picked up~literally.

OOC: I thought, with your post, that this might wrap it up for them so that they would next meet at the masquerade, where they struck sparks once more. BIC:

Old 09-12-2010 at 12:47 PM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30] »

Cara Blaze Andovea

If Dementis had a brother Dorian Grayson could be him. That glowered look on his face seem to match the demons perfectly though no doubt the reason behind it wasn't the same, yet again... maybe it could be.

She could tell that Dorian wasn't one for fun and game unless he was the one making up the rules and winning the fact that she had gotten under his skin, even just a little bit told him as well as herself that he wasn't as hard as they thought.

So Mr large and in charge didn't like to he played with, well Cara thought now he knows how I felt. She remembered the kisses he had placed upon her the way he spoke to her as if he knew her; he was just like the demon only in human form.

Though he said nothing about her little tricks he did suggest she wasn't telling the truth, oh if only he knew her better, those very words told the world (or at least the Opera House) that Dorian Grayson didn't know Cara Blaze Andovea at all.

Her eyes had then travelled around the room landing on pictures of a man that rang a bell in her head though she couldn't place it as his name finally seemed to come to mind. From the corner of her eyes she saw a reaction that didn't quite seem normal come across Dorian at the birds name, she brushed it aside, at least for now there was something else she wanted to know, something that ever since Eric she had wanted to know though her way of bringing it up would not give him the insight she was sure he'd love to get.

"Doesn't everyone? Who says that I minded being undressed and fondled? It's the intent behind it that made me stop you. I don't like being teased, with no carry-through. I don't cool down easily. I did it for your safety. You definitely were~um~biting off more than you could chew,"

Her eye brows rose, he had just giving himself away she HAD gotten to him. For her safety he had said, I don't cool down easily. So she had showed him the fire he had been so sure was within her.

"Just how far do you think you can trust me?"

Not as far as I can throw you Cara inwardly thought to herself her thoughts screaming as he came forward and took claim of her arm. Why was it that everyone drugged her around? Wanted to show their strength and power giving her no choice but to follow him?

"I'm tossing you in a cab and sending you home before you get more than you ever expected."

"You're all talk" she said through gritted teeth as she tried to pull her arm back and finally did.

"Thanks for the help Dorian; I hope you have enough ice."

And with that she walked away finally ready to go home.

OCC: Thread ended. Leaving us all to wonder what will arise the next time they meet?