The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Grand Stage Productions » The Paris Opera House » The Eighteenth District
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 27 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 02-02-2007 at 07:19 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21] »

They don't need to apply seperately, Cyn, they're good

Your apartment looks interesting. Approved. Happy posting!

And Abby, I'm sorry to tell you, but you don't have quite enough roses for an apartment. You have 215 and it costs 250. Sorry!

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rachey | Gender: Female | Age: 30 | Posts: 368 | Roses: 50
Old 03-07-2007 at 10:09 AM
Love the Lie
Wandering Child
Let Me Go Free

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22] »

Quote:
Username: Love the Lie (and Forgotten Angel)
Character name: Eden Vance (Shared Apartment with Gabriel Chenier)
Character age: Both are 20
Desired apartment: Two Bedroom Apartment – Master and Guest. (Master room will be occupied by Gabriel Chenier and Eden). One and a half bathroom, half bathroom connected to master bedroom with shower and toilet. Living Room, Fully Equipped Kitchen and Dining Room. Balcony with a view of the city. Den holds a repairs man work station in the corner, also where Eden will house the instruments he’s repairing for the Opera House. Piano in master bedroom. Furnished by both men.
Quote:
Username: (It still hasn't changed.....) Love the Lie
Character name: Ishizu Shinomori
Character age: 25
Desired apartment: Two Bedroom Apartment – Master and Guest. Spacious living room with separated Fully Equipped Kitchen and Dining Room. Master Bedroom has washroom with a shower and toilet. Master bedroom also has a small walk-in closet. A balcony with a view of the city… A Den where Ishy will keep her music and piano. Heating and Air Conditioning both installed. Furnished by Ishizu (who got the money from her sister).
Love the Lie's Profile Send Private Message Love the Lie's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2007 at 04:12 PM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23] »

Love the Lie and Forgotten Angel's apartment is approved.

Love the Lie's other apartment is approved. XD. Happy posting Rachey and Shadow.

Name: Danyel | Gender: Fairytale | Age: 27 | Posts: 267 | Roses: 10
Old 03-08-2007 at 03:16 AM
Keiji Yamagata
Wandering Child
Costume Designer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24] »

Username: Keiji Yamagata
Character name: Jordan Cote
Character age: 21
Desired apartment: Jordan is hauling his butt over and in to Matias Räisänen's apartment, and becoming his roomate. I have discussed this with Shadow and she is all for it. Thanks again ^-^

You're a bad addiction, running through my veins ... you're the habit that I crave

Keiji Yamagata's Profile Send Private Message Keiji Yamagata's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2007 at 03:21 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25] »

Approved. Have fun, Danyel.

Old 04-17-2007 at 05:21 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26] »

Attention!

The prices for apartments in Paris have gone down! They now only cost 110 roses to obtaine, to make it easier on all of you lovely members :)

Name: Cal | Gender: Molly Mormon *snort* | Age: 37 | Posts: 250 | Roses: 0
Old 04-17-2007 at 11:45 PM
BlackDove
Wandering Child
Going Back to the Start...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [27] »

I have the Roses, they're just hiding safely in my vault....

Username: BlackDove
Character Name: Eveleen Fairfield
Apartment Description:

Quote:
Evie was never much about luxury or anything of the sort, having grown on a cottage in Ireland. Her former teacher (who brought her to Paris in the first place), after hearing about Evie's new Apprenticeship at the Opera House, bought the young girl a nice Two Story Apartment about three and a half blocks from the Opera House. It's big but not huge, with a cozy Living Room, a Master Bedroom that is simple yet cozy with a walk in closet and master bath that includes a deep jacuzzi tub (her only splurge), a warm Kitchen, and a nice sized Dining Room on the main floor.

The upstairs ends just above the Living Room, and has a room for her to practice her dancing with a slick wood floor, mirrors running the legth of the wall and a ballet bar running along the other wall, and a Guest bedroom with a comfortable sized bathroom attached. There are two Fireplaces; one in the Master bedroom and one in the Living Room, and it has a great view of the surrounding area. Next to the Kitchen is a small room where the washer and dryer are located, and a beautiful wooden french door is located next to the Living Room which opens to a good size balcony, where trees and flowers and other plantlife are lined to provide privacy from outside eyes.

It may not be a Mansion, and it may not have all the fine amenities life has to offer, but for a simple girl who just wants to have someplace that reminds her of Home a bit, this is the perfect home.

Hope I did that right...

Version 2.0: Lost Memories
Proud Toriphile | Christine + Deana=Huffie Wuv
BlackDove's Profile Send Private Message BlackDove's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2007 at 11:58 PM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28] »

*sigh*

Absolutely approved. Post up your apartment any time.....

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 05-13-2007 at 08:36 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [29] »

I have enough roses, too. They're in my vault.

I hope that it is OK for my secondary character to have a place since he's proving quite popular. He will be conducting interviews of those around the opera house in preparation for writing an illustrated "coffeetable" book about Opera Populaire and the "legend" of the Phantom.

Username: MystMoonstruck
Character name: Raven Corbett
Character age: 27
Desired apartment: Although Raven, as a successful author, could afford a house, he has chosen his new home for its location rather close to the opera house, where he will be conducting interviews and doing research for a book. Some of the interviews will be conducted at home.

Raven Corbett's home is located in the lower levels of a 19th century structure that has been converted to an apartment building. There is a sizable livingroom, a sitting area that will serve as his work space, a somewhat small but serviceable kitchen, a truly impressive library, a full bath, and two bedrooms--one for Raven, of course; the other, for his valet/assistant, Ziv Tyrrell. From the basement-level apartment, a lighted staircase leads up to the ground floor, with a small patio that is reserved for the writer's personal use.

Note: I do not have Ziv's room pictured since he will be one of those peripheral characters--someone referred to or making a brief appearance, serving as a butler/cook/assistant.

The link is to a page showing Raven's home:
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...sAPARTMENT.jpg

EDIT: I've mislabeled the stairs. I will try to replace the label ASAP.

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-13-2007 at 06:32 PM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30] »

Approved. Happy posting in your new apartment!