The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Grand Stage Productions The Paris Opera House The Eighteenth District
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 27 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 09-23-2006 at 03:33 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11]

Raoul de Chagny (who do you think?), you may create your apartment. Because if I said no you'd probably do it anyway, haha.

Happy posting Mum.

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: J | Gender: Homo Sapien | Age: 35 | Posts: 2,176 | Roses: 0
Old 09-29-2006 at 08:17 AM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron
Lead Discipline Cult of Sam

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12]

BTW: I was so excited to find this thread. I was wondering what I was going to do with when it came to living quarters. Having a nearly forty year old man living in a dorm with a bunch of girls in their early twenties/late teens isâ in a wordâcreepyâ

Username: Jean Sauveur
Character name: Jean August Sauveur
Character age: Couâ38âgh
Desired apartment: There are very few apartments in Paris that would have been out of Jeanâs price range if he had lowered himself to ask for his fatherâs assistance in financial matters. But as it turned out the more artistic apartment that Jean was interested in required no further assistance from his trust fund.

With very little effort he managed to âdiscoverâ an apartment perfectly suited to his taste. Housed in a turn of the century building (the last century not this one) it is ideally located close to the TrocadÃro and other famous Paris landmarks is a significant amount of terrace space as well as unique living quarters.

The apartment is a split three level living space on the top floor which one may gain access to either by climbing the stairs and reaching the enter of the long corridor or by means of the private elevator that leads directly to the living space that can viewed from all levels of the apartment and sits directly beneath a massive skylight.

On the other floors can be found very spacious workshop, a library, a pleasant kitchen and 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms. Some of these areas are going to be found sealed when visitor arrive but there are plenty more areas to entertain them than whatâs behind locked doors as the terrace and priceless rooftop terrace space offer a breathtaking view of the city.

At nearly 300 sq. meters for nearly 4 million eruo the apartment is a steal (esp given the amount of terrace space, but still well within Jeanâs diverse income.

Edit: I see problems with it and want to edit but there are wierd symbols so I have to restart....

Max | Pieter | Polaris | Phoenix | Protagonist | I love Sam <3
<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2006 at 03:14 PM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13]

Heehee... that was fun to read. It was all *invaded* by symbols.

Anywho, I give Jean Sauveur complete permission to create his apartment as described. Have fun!

Name: Syio | Gender: Dragonlover | Posts: 942 | Roses: 10
Old 10-01-2006 at 10:47 PM
syioandthephantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Victory!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14]

Username: heartagasm69, The Khanum
Character name: Kai Tora, Rozaliya Donkova
Character age: 21, 19
Desired apartment:
Rough Description
[Size:] Rather large.
[Number of Rooms:] Seven.
[Number of Bedrooms:] Two.
[Bathrooms:] One
[Location:] Left bank, a stones throw from Eiffel Tower. This is unquestionably one of the best neighborhoods of Paris. The Seine river and many Parisian monuments and museums are 3 blocks away. The apartment is surrounded by cafés, shops, restaurants and open markets. m

Detailed Description

Upon entering the apartment you come into the sitting room, an elegantly custom decorated room. It is furnished with a hand carved pillar on both sides of the entrance, a table sits not far from the right pillar, and comfortable seats of a sensual red are placed around the room. The sitting room is lit with antique lights that are set on dimmers, allowing the room to range in amount of light. The walls are dark painted panels, giving the room a mysterious old-age beauty look.

From the sitting room you enter a corridor with doors carved with Japanese symbols, each symbol represents the rooms contents. The first room on the right is the Library, a room lined with books on three sides and a window on the other, the room is decorated with tarnished lamps and antique bookshelves, to be filled with books of all sorts. Comfortable chairs and seats are scattered around, a small table accompanies every few. A large desk stands off to one side, scattered with papers and two guitars stand in the corner by the window.

Almost directly across the hall from the Library is the living area, a large room with soft red carpeting, and velvet scarlet hangings. The room has a large cheetah print couch and a stone fireplace carved into dragon-lions, as well as smaller chairs of a lovely crimson placed around the fireplace. From the cavernous ceiling hangs a lovely chandelier glowing with artificial electric candles that give off mysterious medieval aura.

Moving along down the hall on the right is Kais room, a neon almost glow-in-the-dark green paints the walls, emphasized by the neon purple and sensual red pillows scattered around. To the end of the room a small Jacuzzi pool takes up some of the corner of the room. A silver futon is laid out on the floor with the pillows arrayed around it, the futon blends with the floor as they are close to the same color of silver, the walls are fitted with a surround sound system and amps for Kais guitar are placed in two corners of the room, as well as four neon colored guitars.

Directly across the hall from Kais room is the extravagant and elegant room of Rozaliya Donkova. The room varies in colors of sensual red, crimson and scarlet, accented with gold lining. Satin curtains threaded with gold canopy the bed. The headboard of the bed is an intricate gold design, framed by small statues of a suggestive nature. Lamps with dimmers are placed at intervals around the room, as well as a sound system for music if one so wishes. A bed takes up much of the room, covered in an Egyptian satin bed cover and pillows ranging in size are placed on the bed for extra comfort.

Up the hall a short way on the left is the Kitchen, a chilly room lit with a soft blue light, a small bar on one end with a stove and sink as well as cupboards below. The room itself is a cold silver, the walls barren but for an abstract painting. The kitchen table is steel, and the chairs a comfortable modern style, also silver. The color red adds character to small places around the room and plain silver pillars support the ceiling.

The last room on the right, katty-cornered to the kitchen is the bathroom, a room that is mostly taken up by a Jacuzzi tub as well as hanging candles. The toilet is in the far corner, the seat cover a soft emerald green. Electrically lit candles provide the main light source, a small towel rack/seat sits up against the side of the tub, and an elegant painting of a Japanese dragon design covers half of the far wall. The sink and mirror take up the other wall as well as cupboards for storing whatever needs.

Our tour concluded, you may leave through the front door. Follow the hall all the way down and out the sitting room. Thank you.

All expense paid by Horuko Tora, manager and co-founder of Tora and Yuki Inc. father of Kai Tora, guitarist.
Note:
People in apartment pictures are hired models to give pictures a more realistic look. PM heartagasm69 for names and information.
(All of the apartment was custom designed by Underworld Inc and QueenotD Inc. and MoulinRouge Inc. along with Kai Tora, Rozaliya Donkova and ValoS Corp.)

If the silence takes me, then I hope it takes you too.

Cause darling,
what did you
expect? <33
syioandthephantom's Profile Send Private Message syioandthephantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2006 at 11:44 PM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15]

KT - "Hey would you approve an - "
Me - "No."

heartagasm69 and The Khanum may not create and apartment. Their request is denied.

This apartment is awesomely described, and sounds like it would be a lot of fun to role play in. However, it may not be created because although Sam loves KT and Syio, under no circumstances is Rozaliya ever ever EVER allowed to own an apartment. Ever.

Sorry love. That would make me dumb.

Syio, I would let you create it by yourself, but I have to see for myself that it's not a waste of time, as you're never ever on TPO any more.

Sorry guys.

Name: C!Christine | Gender: Female | Posts: 1,937 | Roses: 10
Old 10-02-2006 at 12:12 AM
Luciana
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16]

Username: La Carlotta
Character name: Lydia Bouvy
Character age: 22
Desired apartment: A small apartment with a bedroom, bathroom and a combined kitchen/living area. The only distinctive feature about the apartment is the balcony leading from the bedroom. It isnt a large balcony, but it is big enough for a canvas and a lounge chair. The cost of the apartment is extremely small due to the size of the apartment and the fact that it is pretty far away from the city, barely accessable by the subways.

|Lydia | The PPP |
Psssh, I have no artistic talent like this. It\'s all KT. Except Sam. Sam\'s mom can [s]take the blame[/s] claim credit for her.
Luciana's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2006 at 12:32 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17]

La Carlotta, your appartment request has been approved. You may go create it according to the description given. Happy posting.

EDIT:

KT and Syio, go nuts. I don't care, because it isn't worth the personal stress, which I try not to influence my decesions based on common sense.

Well, guess that's gone to hell.

Anyways, make your apartment, and do whatever you like. But, know that anything over the PG-13 line (yes, even foreplay) and the apartment is deleted. Any abscences on Syio's part for longer than two weeks without a solid reason and OOC notice, and it's deleted.

Your apartment is approved. Not that I had a choice.

Edit #2: Reading over that, I've decided I suck at being nice when I'm mad. So, let's try this again.

KT: I love you, and I am so wrong in not wanting Roza to have an apartment.

Syio: I'm sorry. I know it wasn't fair of me to be close minded like that, and KT was right. You deserved a chance from the start. I'm sorry.

So, I hope you're enjoying your apartment because you two totally deserved it, and I don't know what I was thinking back then. Sorry guys.

Name: Kristi Lu | Gender: Girl | Posts: 756 | Roses: 22
Old 10-31-2006 at 02:23 AM
Masked Shadows
Wandering Child
House Patron
.Always.Confused.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18]

Right, so I'm taking a temporary absense from TPO. Puh-lease don't hate teh Kristi but I have alot of things I need to figure out so I won't be posting for a while.... I'm horribly sorry Sam & Jon, you have no idea but I just can't even type a post.

Again, teh kristi is sorry... *hands out little mini-cookies*

EDIT: *Takes back the little mini-cookies* FINE if you don't want them I will keep them. I'm back yo. Yay!

Now, I see, If I wear a mask I can fool the world.

Masked Shadows's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 26 | Posts: 72 | Roses: 10
Old 01-15-2007 at 02:23 AM
MaskedRose
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19]

Username: Maskedrose
Character name: Madeline Shomo
Character age: 20
Desired apartment: It's a loft actually. So it has two bedrooms. One rather large and one small one, so for guests. It has three bathrooms. One in the master bedroom with a shower and bathtub and a toliet and sink (of course). The guest bedroom is smaller with just a shower , toliet, and sink. The other on is a powder room, so just a toliet and sink. There is a small kitchen combined with a dining room. A medium sized living area where there is a pull out couch. It is by the Church. So it's a rather nice area. Oh and Madeline will be moving out of her dorm.

Sam...

MaskedRose's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 02-02-2007 at 06:29 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20]

username: MystMoonstruck

character name: Easy "Cat" Tanner

character age: 19

desired apartment: http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...Paris%20House/

Easy is being supported by Rafe "Chance" Chancery and Jamil Mehmet, both of whom are mega-wealthy men. Jamil promised that Easy would have the use of a small house owned by the Mehmets when the boy turned 19. It is a two-story house, completely furnished thanks to Mehmet wealth and with many items from their import/export business. The house, as happens often in Paris, has been overlapped by larger buildings, most of which are apartments also owned by the Mehmets.

Access to the house is through a large, arched, green door on the streets. There is a store next to the entrance where groceries and other items can be purchased. One walks into a courtyard, boxed in by the apartment buildings. The Mehmets insured privacy by having all inner windows and doors bricked up. Members of the household have the courtyard to themselves. To the right, only a few feet past the entrance, is a passage into the house, with a cloakroom to the right. Or, one can continue farther along the sidewalk to the "offiical" entrance, depending on the weather. The link shows a number of the rooms, with more designs to come. I also plan to add a floorplan to the PB page, if that is acceptable.

Easy has invited two friends from the opera house to reside with him: Iah Raksha, head chef; and Lilith Eytinge, who plans to leave her job as a seamstress to become part of the opera company. Easy and Lilith are taking an acting class together. Lilith plays violin, which Easy will be learning to play, too. Both sing; Easy is a student of Lazare Moreau. Easy also is taking piano and dance lessons and has signed up for an English class at the school.

All three have had many years of having no real homelife, so this would be beneficial to them, giving them a sense of permanency and allowing them to help one another through whatever difficulties come their way. Jamil definitely prefers Easy having roommates who will help the boy. They have no need to concern themselves with rent since the house is owned outright by the Mehmet family.

Since there is a fine music room and library, I have hopes that this will become a welcome site for singers, musicians and others. All three have made friends, thus this should be a busy thread. This will be a more-open thread than apartments tend to be. Since three people will be on varied schedules and have made friends of their own, "Sanctuary" could become lively at times. (We hope!)

Do Pyromaniac and MaskedNicci need to apply separately? Or, will this serve as an acceptable request for all three?

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote