The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Grand Stage Productions » The Paris Opera House » The Eighteenth District
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Christine | Gender: Feminina | Age: 32 | Posts: 1,573 | Roses: 460
Old 08-18-2006 at 07:45 PM
Ubaldo Piangi
Opera Manager
House Patron
Il tenore Supremo

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Apartments Guidelines  Post [1] »

Yes, it's true. TPO characters are going to be allowed to make their own apartments. The cost of an apartment thread is 250 roses, and to get one, you must fill out a form and post in this thread.

----------------------------------------

Application

There is a stack of applications for housing in the apartments of Paris. Pick one up, fill it out, and return it in the box (this thread) for approval.

Quote:
Username:
Character name:
Character age:
Desired apartment: (size, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, location, etc)
Please note: Be prepared to justify why your character would need an apartment and how they can afford it.

----------------------------------------

GUIDELINES

1) No crashing. Unless you're invited, or there's an open invitation in the OOC, you don't role play in anyone else's apartment. In real life, people don't randomly walk in on anyone in their apartment, so it doesn't make it ok for your role play character.

2) You can have roommates if your characters need one, to split the cost of an apartment or just for more fun. This does not mean that you split the cost of roses per person to get an apartment. You both have to pay the full amount.

3) THE PG-13 LINE STILL APPLIES. If anyone crosses that PG-13 line too far, then your apartment thread will be deleted and ALL of your roses will be taken away from you. This applies to everyone.

4) If you don't think that you'll be able to keep an interesting or active apartment, don't bother creating one, and if we don't think you can handle an apartment, then we will deny your request. No questions asked.

5) Under no circumstances may applicants create an apartment for a character that is under the age of 19. Although one may legally live on their own in Paris at 16, we feel that there is more maturity among characters at a slightly older age.

These rules may be altered or added to at any given time, so keep checking back.

<b><i>Ubaldo Piangi</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Shadow/Han Solo/Brittany | Gender: Chipette | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,488 | Roses: 40
Old 08-18-2006 at 08:15 PM
Forgotten Angel
Wandering Child
House Patron
[Greed] I AM the Mafia!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

Username: Forgotten Angel
Character name: Matias Räisänen
Character age: 19 (almost 20)
Desired apartment: A small, four-room flat above a café in the Champs. It has the primary bedroom, one guest bedroom, a bathroom with a shower, and a kitchen. It has heating for during the winter, but fans rather than air-conditioning during the warmer months.

The apartment was pre-furnished as it is being rented out by the family who owns the café. Though these furnishings are sparse, they are not horrible, and the apartment is quite suitable for someone to live there.

All [alone] he [turns] to [stone]
While [holding] his [breath] half [to] death.

[Terrified] of [what]'s [inside].
Forgotten Angel's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 27 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 08-18-2006 at 09:40 PM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

Usernames: Daroga, Masked Shadows
Characters: Luc Danier, Sabrina Winchester
Character Ages: Almost 20, 19

Desired Apartment: The apartment is small, and dingy. It has two small bedrooms, one tiny bathroom with a shower (though no bath tub) and sink, a small kitchen/dining area with a built in table in one corner, a stove and fridge.

Not only is the apartment in hard shape, but it's in the not so nice part of town. It's on the third floor of one of the shadiest areas near the Opera Garnier, where crime runs stronger there than anywhere else near the opera house.

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Christine | Gender: Feminina | Age: 32 | Posts: 1,573 | Roses: 460
Old 08-21-2006 at 11:25 PM
Ubaldo Piangi
Opera Manager
House Patron
Il tenore Supremo

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

Username: Victoria Greneaux
Character name: Frederick Worthington
Character age: 22
Desired apartment: A fourth-floor walk-up apartment, boasting a spacious 3145.68 square feet in area and ceilings soaring to nearly 12 feet in height, located inside a freestone building situated on the rue not far from the Paris Opera House. The neighborhood in which it is located just borders on one of the poorer sections of Paris, a true meeting of worlds where the lower class almost rubs shoulders with high society. If a visitor does not wish to climb the stairs to reach it, they can take the lift. Beyond the ornately decorated entrance hall, one can find a grand living room, as well as a smaller living room and an office-library. There is a separate office elsewhere in the apartment. The kitchen is modern, all-equipped, and perfect for when one wishes to have a snack fixed by a master chef. A laundry room provides machines in order to clean one's clothing, and a TV room provides media entertainment for guests.

The other rooms in this grand apartment are a master bedroom, complete with its own shower-bathroom and dressing room; there are two additional bedrooms with their own baths, as well as four bedrooms for staff (two of which are joined). There is even a dining room for sumptuous dinners provided by the host to his guests.

At a cost of 3,370,000 EU, it is a veritable palace away from Frederick's native England, and a decadent residence well worth its price tag. Readily afforded because of his noble origins, as well as the millions made from record sales and contracts with both recording studios and the Paris Opera House.

<b><i>Ubaldo Piangi</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2006 at 09:17 PM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

Victoria Greneaux, Daroga and Masked Shadows, and Forgotten Angel's apartments have all been approved.

You can all create your own apartments threads in the 18th district, according to the profiles you have already described. Happy apartment decorating.

Name: Lizzie | Gender: W-O-M-A-N | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,248 | Roses: 0
Old 08-24-2006 at 03:36 PM
Night feather
Wandering Child
Puppet Master

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

Username: Night feather

Character name: Mercedes Khan

Desired apartment: Right in vibrant heart of Paris is Montmartre. Once home to hundreds of artists it has saved the laid back and lush spirit of its days of glory. Today tourists flock in the charming and cosy streets, and in the middle of it all Mercedes Khan has rented a flat. It’s not humble and not grandiose. A spacious living room, in a deep red colour, though most of the place is occupied by large shelves bursting with books and Mercedes’ enormous cd collection and of course in one corner is her beautiful piano. A red and green antique Persian carpet spreads out on the floor and a Persian couch is settled in another corner with a small TV. The rest of the available wall space is occupied with art, most notable her mothers masterpiece rape of innocence and her high tech stereo. By the window there is build in a small settee with soft pillows, an ideal place to read or listen to music with a luxurious view over the city.

The kitchen is not old fashioned, but it’s not new either. The walls are aquamarine with elegant Italian tiles held in soft watery colours along the counters. The bathroom is rather small with rooms for a bathtub, a shower, a sink and little else. The Bedroom is in dark blue colours with a huge bed, a large closet for her clothes and there is only a single painting there, a large reproduction of a Chagall painting.

Repress And Restrain. Steal The Pressure And The Pain

Wash The Blood Off Your Hands. This Time She Won't Understand
Night feather's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2006 at 09:24 PM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

Night feather's request for an apartment is approved and she can now start creating her apartment as described. Happy posting, love ^_^

Name: Kat/Leia/Brittany | Gender: Female tomboy. | Age: 29 | Posts: 2,916 | Roses: 85
Old 08-25-2006 at 10:56 PM
Why So Silent
Wandering Child
House Patron
Finally the Member of a Cult!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

Username: Why So Silent
Character Name: Lazare Moreau
Character Age: 32
Desired Apartment: With a total of six rooms connected by a beautifully decorated hallway, this is no quaint little flat. It also boasts a large dining room, kitchen, generously decorated bathrooms, and lounge with fireplace. Accessible via lift, and sporting a breathtaking view of the garden outside.

A 254 square meter flat located in a building dating back to the 1890s, this apartment is centered in the 16th district, and lies an excellent distance from the Champs Elysées, the Trocadéro, the Bois de Boulogne, and the Eiffel Tower. The grand entrance hall welcomes all visitors, who can stay in the spacious guest apartment, though usually their patron would rather they stay in the master bedroom, seeing as most of his guests are female.

Why So Silent's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-27-2006 at 12:42 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9] »

Katia a.k.a. Why So Silent's apartment has been approved, yo.

Name: Hollie | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,814 | Roses: 215
Old 09-11-2006 at 10:14 PM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurčlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10] »

Username: Raoul de Chagny (who'd you think?)
Character name: Emmett Devereux
Character age: 26
Desired apartment: A Small Apartment containing one bedroom with ensuite, one study and a kitchen connecting living area. Located down the street from the Musée d'Orsay where he works.

Christian Lisle :: Aurélien Renard :: Emile Ashleigh :: Elesa Robinson (coming soon)
<b><i>Raoul de Chagny</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote