The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Grand Stage Productions » The Paris Opera House » The Eighteenth District
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Lori (Lauryn) | Gender: female | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,007 | Roses: 2
Old 08-05-2011 at 10:44 PM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [201] »

Reese Cordova

Reese had never done any kind of modeling before. It was her first time and she wanted so badly to get it right. She had been worried that showing up tee shirt and jeans hadn't been the way to go. Damien only smiled at her when he saw her, laughing along with her. “It’s like you read my mind or something," he assured her and Reese felt herself relax a bit. Damien somehow knew just what to say to make her feel better. “C’mon. I have something to show you!” he suddenly said, seeming very excited about it, whatever it was.

She followed him up the stairs into a beautiful living area that currently held what seemed like a whole store worth of different outfits. Reese's eyes were wide as she surveyed the lovely clothes, scarcely able to believe she was going to be able to wear them. “Voila!” Damien declared happily and Reese gave an excited little giggle.

"Damien, this is amazing!! Look at all of this," she cried, hopping over to examine a stack of gorgeous dresses.

“They’re borrowed mostly, so we have to be careful with them, but… Well… I figured neither of us would really know what works best until we tried everything, right?" he asked.

Reese smiled and nodded. "Very smart if you ask me," she said. "The only problem is...where do we start?!" She began to look through the different clothes, admiring all of the different fabrics and designs. Damien certainly hadn't left anything out! When he said everything, he meant it! And frankly, Reese couldn't have been more thrilled. This was going to be a ton of fun.

Suddenly she came across one she fell in love with. It was long and flowed beautifully with a pretty multicolor design. She held it up to show Damien. "What do you think?" she said happily. She quickly bounded off to the bathroom to change into it, making quick work of her make-up and hair while she was in there. She came out a short time later wearing the lovely outfit[ and pair of cute little silver high heels. She gave an excited little leap and twirl, letting the flowing fabric fall behind her.

Anorexic Beauty, Feather-weight Perfection...

Anorexic Beauty, Underweight Goddess

Banners Made by the Amazing KT, Awesome PJ (Hidden Away) and Wonderful Cassie (Mrs Nadir Khan)
Raoulsgal0689's Profile Send Private Message Raoulsgal0689's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Cassie | Gender: Señorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 08-06-2011 at 01:24 AM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [202] »

Damien Blackwood-Michaud

Damien couldn’t help but be satisfied at Reese’s awe. He didn’t like flashing his family’s wealth around, lest it made his friends uncomfortable or got him friends that weren’t worth having. But this loot was different. It was all borrowed—okay, Ashton’s was borrowed without permission—and Damien had collected it painstakingly over the last few days. He was glad Reese appreciated the bounty of clothes. He just hoped they would all be small enough to fit her little frame. Ashton was something like a size four and Damien was already thinking that the clothes he’d raided from her closet would be too big for Reese, just because Ashton towered over her in height.

Well, that, Damien thought. And that she’s pregnant. Who knows if she’s invested in decent maternity clothes yet, or if she’s still squeezing into her old clothes? God knows a maternity blouse would just about swallow Reese.

Reese was smiling and nodding, agreeing that Damien’s plan was smart. It was the first time that anyone had applauded one of Damien’s elaborate plots in ages; he went a little pink around the ears. Too often, Bill and Lucian both discounted Damien’s ideas as unreasonable and elaborate. And yet, when he filled the living room to the brim with women’s clothing—something no reasonable person would do—it was okay. Maybe he ought to go to Reese for advice instead from here on out. He watched her peruse the clothing, a little antsy with anticipation, and he wondered just what would stand out to her.

"What do you think?" Reese asked, holding up an ethereal, multicolored piece for Damien to look at. He grinned.

“I think you better give it a go,” he said, smiling. “Bathroom’s down the hall.”

When Reese returned minutes later, Damien couldn’t help but grin. The piece draped loosely over his friend’s small frame. In fact, it flowed, more liquid than fabric. Damien only hoped he could design something half as innovative. He’d studied the fabrics it was made out of beforehand and he knew he’d written it down somewhere… No matter. For now, he could snap pictures of Reese, so that he could remember what she looked like at this moment in time.

“Beautiful,” he assured her. “My dad has this veranda thing out back. Let’s go outside and—“ he reached for his camera and strapped it around his neck, “—take some pictures.”
Mrs Nadir Khan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2011 at 07:31 AM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [203] »

Reese Cordova

For once she actually thought she looked pretty decent in this outfit. Damien really had done an excellent job in choosing the clothes for her. It fit her wonderfully and flowed nicely aorund her body. “Beautiful,” Damien told her. And for once she truly did feel like it. Lately she just hadn't been able to find any kind of real satisfaction in her appearance. She never felt thin enough or pretty enough...but having Damien, an artist who would certainly know beauty, tell her she looked beautiful helped her a bit.

“My dad has this veranda thing out back. Let’s go outside and take some pictures.” he said, strapping his camera around his neck. Reese smiled, bounching excitedly. But as she did so now, she suddenly felt her heart skip a little in her chest...after a second or two she felt fine. That had happened a few times now in the last couple of days. As always, she just wrote it off as nothing, figuring it was just her excitement getting the best of her. Her hand on her heart, rubbing her chest discreetly, she followed Damien out on to the varanda.

It was beautiful out there with the sun shining down on the area, creating a rather wonderful backdrop. Reese was lost though, once again feeling unsure about what she needed to be doing. She danced over to the railing, carefully perching herself on it. She swung her legs back and forth, enjoying the warm breeze for a moment. She turned and smiled at Damien and gave a little shrug. "Alright...I'm all your's. What would like me to do," she asked, waiting for directions.

Banners Made by the Amazing KT, Awesome PJ (Hidden Away) and Wonderful Cassie (Mrs Nadir Khan)
Raoulsgal0689's Profile Send Private Message Raoulsgal0689's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-07-2011 at 12:24 AM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [204] »

Damien Blackwood-Michaud

Damien didn’t understand this house. He just… didn’t. It was such a far cry from his childhood home in Wiltshire. It was shockingly fashionable, especially given that Lucian had selected it by himself. But the courtyards sent Damien back to the rose garden he grew up playing in. It actually stunned Damien that the plants were growing under Lucian’s care; Natalie was the green-thumbed parent. But Damien was grateful for the outdoor space. It was his favorite part of the house and would be perfect to do a photo-shoot in. It would complement Reese wonderfully. She hopped up on the iron railing and sat, legs swinging a little.

Alright...I'm all your's. What would like me to do," she asked, waiting for directions.

Damien raised his camera and snapped a picture of Reese as she was now. Then, he looked over it and grinned.

“Move around a bit. Jump, dance… I’ll just get a couple of shots.”

Old 08-08-2011 at 12:17 AM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [205] »

Reese Cordova

Reese tried her best to look all artsy and beautiful just sitting there on the railing while Damien took a picture. She wasn't sure if she succeeded or if she just managed to look rediculous, but Damien had looked at the image on the camera and smiled, so she took that as a fairly good thing. She had asked what he preferred her to be doing in this particular photoshoot/modeling session.

“Move around a bit. Jump, dance… I’ll just get a couple of shots.” he explained.

Reese grinned. Certainly she could handle that. "So, in other words, just do what I always do," she clarified with a small laugh. "I think I can oblige..." she said as she hopped down from the railing. She gave a little leap and twirled. She hopped lithely from one foot to the other, swinging the other around front gracefully. She ran around a bit, just letting the fabric flow behind her. She could only hope that it was what Damien was looking for. She certainly didn't want to disappoint him.

Damien seemed to have gotten at least a few good pictures because suddenly they were heading inside for the next costume change. Her mind flickered suddenly to the fact that she needed to find an outfit for the Masque; one that, like she had promised Santiago, would be fairly simple. "So, Damien...are you going to go to the Anniversary Masque this year," she asked as she began to search through the clothes for her next set of clothes to be photographed in.

Old 08-13-2011 at 07:55 AM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [206] »

Damien Blackwood-Michaud

At his suggestion, Reese’s pretty, neutral smile became the grin he was much better acquainted with.

"So, in other words, just do what I always do," she clarified with a small laugh. "I think I can oblige..."

She took a dainty leap from the railing then began to dance around the courtyard. If Damien knew more dance terms, he’d be able to say she echapped and chassed and pirouetted about, but—honestly—he didn’t even know what those words meant. He snapped as many shots as he could of Reese in motion, trying to capture the lighting, color, and movement of the fabric under the mid-afternoon sun. There was something ethereal about her, draped in that gossamer fabric, looking like some sort of sprite. A muse. His very own Terpsichore.

How poetically pathetic, he quipped to himself. At least your art history degree taught you a thing or two you can use.

They wrapped up the first photo-session and began to walk back into the house. For a moment, it was silent as Damien flicked through the shots he’d just taken, deleting the motion-blurred ones as he walked. But then, in her bright, breezy manner, Reese broke the quiet.

"So, Damien...are you going to go to the Anniversary Masque this year?” she asked.

He looked up and grinned.

“Wouldn’t miss it!” he said. “It’ll be nice to have an excuse to design my own costume… And Dad’s and Ashton’s and Bill’s, too, if they’ll let me.”

Even if they said “no”, in Damien’s world, “no” meant “I don’t want to be a burden, but yes, please”. He’d design and piece together the best steampunk costumes in the history of ever. Or, so he hoped. Part of him just hoped his dad would let him take care of his costuming because—honestly—what forty-six year old man knew how to dress himself in Victorian garb? Besides, even if Lucian said “no”, Ashton would say “yes”. And—honestly—who wore the pants in the relationship?

“What about you, though?” he asked. “You are going, aren’t you?”

Old 08-15-2011 at 12:28 AM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [207] »

Reese Cordova

Already this was turning out to be incredibly fun. She wasn't sure if it was because she was enjoying being a model or if it was simply because she was hanging out with Damien though it was probably more of the latter. Damien was just so fun to be around and she was lucky to have found a friend in him.

Somewhere along the line, looking at all of these costumes that Damien had picked out for her, she had come to realize that she hadn't actually come up with a costume for the Gala which was only a matter of days away. She supposed she had spent so much time thinking on Santiago's costume, her own had kind of slipped her mind. Of course then she wanted to know if Damien was going.

“Wouldn’t miss it!” he said with a grin. “It’ll be nice to have an excuse to design my own costume… And Dad’s and Ashton’s and Bill’s, too, if they’ll let me.”

Reese laughed, shaking her head. "Well they would be incredibly lucky to have a one of a kind Damien creation," she said. "Honestly I can't wait to see them!!" She said, going back to gaze through the costumes. She would have loved for Damien to do her costume but it seemed he already had a lot on his hands and she didn't want to overwhelm him with the Gala coming so soon.

“What about you, though? You are going, aren’t you?” Damien asked.

Reese giggled. "Of course I am! I'm bringing a date too..." she said. "You remember the friend I was on my way to meet back in the subway station? Well I took charge like the independent woman I am and asked him," she teased. She sighed. "Though of course I still need a costume. I promised I would keep it simple. Dressing up isn't really his thing so I thought I would try and make him more comfortable...you think there is anything in here that could work?"