Name: | Gender: | Posts: 820 | Roses: 10
Old 01-08-2006 at 02:52 AM
Beneath the Opera
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11]

Can I join, Ellie and Lauryn??? Please????

I have nothing against any of the characters... Without Raoul, you could almost loose the whole point of "The Phantom of the Opera"... I think...
Beneath the Opera's Profile Send Private Message Beneath the Opera's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Posts: 554 | Roses: 10
Old 01-08-2006 at 06:02 PM
Phantompherak12
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12]

You know what, I have decided to join. After reading this Raoul isn't that bad. All he wants is for Christine to be happy. But noffense or anything I still like Erik better. Not a lot better just a little. And I would like a position if there are any open?

Phantompherak12's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Steve | Gender: Male | Age: 29 | Posts: 2,021 | Roses: 35
Old 01-17-2006 at 08:04 AM
The Phantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Without you, I die.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13]

Well, as in any story you must have a protagonist and antagonist. In The Phantom of the Opera, Raoul is the protagonist and The Phantom is the antagonist. Sort of like the good guy versus the bad guy. But in a way, the two roles can be reversed and the other can be called the protaginist. It depends on which way you look at things. Both characters get in each others way of finding love with Christine.
The Phantom's Profile Send Private Message The Phantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 27 | Posts: 43 | Roses: 10
Old 03-12-2006 at 05:27 PM
Standing_Love
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14]

Can I join? I love Raoul. All he wants is for Christine to be happy. Is that so bad? I also agree with Steve, it depends on how you look at the story. Though I always thought that The Phantom was the protaginst and Raoul was the antaganist, since The Phantom is madly in love with Christine, but he has to see that someone else can love her too. So I also love Patrick Wilson.

:
Standing_Love's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 28 | Posts: 43 | Roses: 10
Old 07-05-2006 at 07:30 PM
AngelicRose
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15]

Can you join without being an R/C fan? Because I'm a die-hard E/C fan but I still love Raoul.

I personally like to ship R/M

:o
AngelicRose's Profile Send Private Message AngelicRose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 30 | Posts: 288 | Roses: 10
Old 07-06-2006 at 05:03 AM
AAW0487
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16]

May I join as well. I don't really care for a postion though unless you need to me to have one. I don't dislike Raoul. I thought he was a great friend and a true lover to Christine. He was trying to look out for her and at the same time loved her with all of his heart. However I still love Erik as well!

I Love My Banner KT!
AAW0487's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: T.R.(Ryann) | Gender: female | Age: 26 | Posts: 8 | Roses: 10
Old 07-07-2006 at 03:20 AM
I_LOVE_GERRY
Wandering Child
Phantomsluvr

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17]

I want to join!!! I so support Raoul! He was a great friend to Christine and fiancee!!!! I still like Erik to! You can't help but love Raoul because there is something inside him that make you like him.

True love will always find you.You just have to know what to do when it does.
I_LOVE_GERRY's Profile Send Private Message I_LOVE_GERRY's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Dee | Gender: Shag | Age: 27 | Posts: 686 | Roses: 47
Old 07-20-2006 at 09:15 PM
The Floor
Wandering Child
The Carpet Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18]

I'll join!!! I can be your Super-Amazing-DinerGirl member ^_^

If anyone really was deserving of Christine's attentions, it was Raoul... though Erik is still way too appealing.

Oh, and Steve? The accuracy of your words startles me. And tires me. And (insert verb of choice)s me. *sigh* R/C. So pretty!
The Floor's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Hornet | Gender: Dalek | Age: 22 | Posts: 55 | Roses: 10
Old 07-27-2006 at 10:50 AM
Silverstream
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19]

How can anyone hate Raoul???
He deserves Christine... but in this little echo in the back of my mind, I think...
Erik and Christine... Erik and Christine...
But, Raoul would give Christine a good life, unlike Erik, who would probably torture her into singing...

I'll be a member!

Silverstream's Profile Send Private Message Silverstream's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 09-04-2006 at 02:57 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20]

Does this make me sixth fan? I am considering the Raoul of the movie version of the musical, by the way.

I think rhat Christine, while drawn to the Phantom, was destined to be with Raoul. After all, they were childhood sweethearts. And, isn't Christine meant for sunlight, parties and perhaps children, rather than hiding with Erik? Wouldn't she soon long for the world above?

I found Raoul sweet, gallant, courageous and spirited--as someone said elsewhere: He's Prince Charming. I liked the portrayal. When he's bound to the gate, I was concerned for him. I didn't think, "Oh, get rid of him so that she can have Erik!"

So, that's my say. If I'd found this site sooner, I might have ranked higher. But, sixth is OK.

Goodbye.

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote