Name: Ellie | Gender: Female | Posts: 323 | Roses: 10
Old 01-05-2006 at 09:04 PM
LittleLotte**
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
DHR - Don't Hate Raoul!  Post [1] »

This club has been approved by Victoria Greneaux.

A description of Don't Hate Raoul: DHR is a club for people who support Raoul. The members think that he deserved Christine, and don't think it's right to hate him just because he is who he is.

Rules for Joining (May be added to at a later date):
- You must support Raoul. You don't have to like him more than Erik, but you must like him.
- No bashing of any character.
- Have fun!

Members:
President:
LittleLotte** (Ellie)
Vice President: Raoulsgal0689 (Lauryn)
Secretary: IamErik771
1st Fan: SyioandthePhantom
2nd Fan: Wishing
3rd Fan: daae89
4th Fan: Beneath the Opera
5th Fan: Phantompherak12
6th Fan:
7th Fan:
8th Fan:
9th Fan:

Regular Members (Don't want a position):
Raoul de Chagny
Monsieur LeFavre

To join, post here with what position you'd like in the club. You can feel free to make up your own position. Please also say if you like Erik as well. It's not important, but it would be good to know.

Topic of the Moment: Why do you like Raoul?

KT is my Hero
LittleLotte**'s Profile Send Private Message LittleLotte**'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lori (Lauryn) | Gender: female | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,007 | Roses: 2
Old 01-05-2006 at 09:29 PM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

I so want to be Vice prez!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Raoul in all his Prince Charming like glory!! He is so utterly romantic and he is so sweet!! I have no idea how people can hate him....

Anorexic Beauty, Feather-weight Perfection...

Anorexic Beauty, Underweight Goddess

Banners Made by the Amazing KT, Awesome PJ (Hidden Away) and Wonderful Cassie (Mrs Nadir Khan)
Raoulsgal0689's Profile Send Private Message Raoulsgal0689's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2006 at 09:36 PM
LittleLotte**
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

Lauryn, how did I know you would be the first to sign up? :D *luaghs* I know! I hate how people hate him. I don't think he was spoiled or anything - I think he's so awesome and really loves Christine. You can tell he would do anything for her - absolutely anything! You're in! :D

KT is my Hero
LittleLotte**'s Profile Send Private Message LittleLotte**'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Hollie | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,814 | Roses: 215
Old 01-05-2006 at 09:52 PM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

I would like to join this club, please. I'm not really interested in a position so you can just put me as a member. I agree, Raoul needs some defending around here. But I think also my motivation to love Raoul has more to do with Patrick Wilson rather than the character itself.

Oh the Down Once More scene...Raoul tied to the port cullis *faints*

Christian Lisle :: Aurélien Renard :: Emile Ashleigh :: Elesa Robinson (coming soon)
<b><i>Raoul de Chagny</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2006 at 10:07 PM
LittleLotte**
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

Hollie, I know what you mean. I adore Patrick as well. And when he's tied to the gate thing in Down Once More.....*tear* it's horrible. :(

KT is my Hero

Name: Syio | Gender: Dragonlover | Posts: 942 | Roses: 10
Old 01-06-2006 at 01:11 AM
syioandthephantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Victory!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

Um, would I be a traitor to PPP if I joined this? Am I even allowed to join? Is my RD avvie going to stab me? I think I might figure that out . . . Well, if I am, I don't really want a place, just an honorary memeber or something. I think it would be nice. Even though, alot of people are gonna shoot me.

I think (hopefully dear KT or someone dangerous like that doesn't see this) But, I like Raoul because he is determined, and he perseveres. Erm, let's see . . .I believe I like him because he has a valid, and a good purpose. And he doesn't stray form what he wants. Let's see what else. . . ::scanns list:: I dunno, he's a good character? I feel like I just wrote a lit essay. Sorry if I bored you to death with my un-fun-ness. But Raoul, he's cool.

I obviously like Erik too, so yeah, I've told you. I'm also really random. And . . .ambitious, I believe.

If the silence takes me, then I hope it takes you too.

Cause darling,
what did you
expect? <33
syioandthephantom's Profile Send Private Message syioandthephantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Steve | Gender: Male | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,021 | Roses: 35
Old 01-06-2006 at 03:25 AM
The Phantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Without you, I die.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

I want to join the club, but I don't really want a position or anything. I've never been a person to hate a character, because they're just fictional and each have their own motivations and goals. Raoul was the hopeless romantic... and he was just going after his love. Both Erik and Raoul wanted Christine for their own. I don't really think it's fair to say that one should get lost and the other win. I don't think Christine really ever chose in the story. ;)
The Phantom's Profile Send Private Message The Phantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 27 | Posts: 89 | Roses: 10
Old 01-06-2006 at 05:40 AM
Wishing
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

I'll join! I like both Erik and Raoul for different reasons. Raoul knew that Christine was upset with the phantom, and he just wanted to protect her. He'd even risk his life for Christine to be happy. Erik wanted himself to be happy. If I were Christine, it would be a pretty tough choice. But I'd be super lucky to have two great guys falling for me...*starts drifting off into a day dream*

wishing . you . were . somehow . here . again
Wishing's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 01-06-2006 at 06:00 AM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9] »

I think I'll join as well, and I'd like to be the Secretary. I like Raoul as a character (also love Erik and Christine), and I don't think he deserves all the bashing he's been getting. I think he's about the ideal boyfriend; he can be a bit stubborn, selfish, and childish, but he would never even dream of hurting Christine, and wouldn't think twice about giving his own life to save hers.

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Emily | Gender: a lady | Age: 28 | Posts: 715 | Roses: 10
Old 01-06-2006 at 04:15 PM
Oiseau de Chanson
Wandering Child
eyes, look your last

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10] »

I t'would like to join! I also like Raoul and Erik. I think that people should not be so mean to Raoul. I think his love for Christine was so pure and beautiful, and he made me say awww repeatedly! :D

Oiseau de Chanson's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote