The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Opera Populaire Christine's Opening Aria
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 08-07-2015 at 01:28 AM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11]

Hello and welcome to you both! I'm James, one of the moderators on this site. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Phantom82 | Gender: male | Age: 35 | Posts: 5 | Roses: 10
Old 10-13-2016 at 10:41 AM
Erik82
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasamine View Post
Hi I'm yasamine . I think I'm kinda obsessed with the phantom and my favorite versions are : leroux and kay's version and movies such as:the 2004,the 1990,the 1889 versions. I think it was a great story and what a pity that no one yet made a proper movie from leroux's book(sorry for wrong grammer and mabey spelling!)
Thank you for reading my friends and Its a pleasure being in this site
I love the book, I've read it twice and plan to do so again. As for not making a version of the book the closest version to the book is the 1925/29 versions which I think are amazing. Especially with the score by Carl Davis. But I'd really love to see a good up to date version of the book being made all the ones that I've seen didn't live up to it. But I LOVE the 2004 movie.
Erik82's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote