The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Beyond the Paris Opera » The Masked Ball
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,907 | Roses: 0
Old 06-20-2010 at 04:47 AM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
General Discussion [18]: We're All Mad Here!  Post [1] »

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Silk View Post
School is out! I can role play now! I cried so much through exams! What a pain they are! Hopefully I passed them all. And note to self next year!!! Do not procrastinate!!!! All college credit classes in high school are quite a load...it'll be a nightmare to even day dream through for a second.

A new musical theater director, artisitic director, executive director, dance coach, ballet instructor, and vocal coach...and loads of other new teachers AND new light board!!!! (I'm liking the idea of a new light board and catwalk but not so much with teachers...) More College classes, show choir took their first shot at regionals, made it and placed first, and now out of states goal next year...unknown shows, musicals and sets... Three kids moving away in my grade, 135 incoming freshman...on an average of 90 freshman a year (yea 135 makes a difference)

What a list of things that will happen...

I just have a small statement.

JUNIOR YEAR HERE I COME!!!! Bring it on!!!

As small as I am, let's do this!
Wow, it seems like just last year that we started part 17 of this topic. Wait... it was! Anywho, please post your random stories, anecdotes, ramblings, and world-changing events here... and beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch... *rambles on and on about Jabberwockys and Jub-Jub Birds*

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sarah | Gender: Genderfluid. | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,031 | Roses: 10
Old 06-20-2010 at 04:56 AM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

*jumps on Angel*

You're not going anywhere, mister, and if you truly think you can get away with an escape, you're wrong!

*insert evil Michael Crawford laugh here*

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 06-20-2010 at 04:26 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamErik771 View Post
...and beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch... *rambles on and on about Jabberwockys and Jub-Jub Birds*
Ah, James. I love that movie. But more specifically, I thank you for putting that in there.

In my acting class, we did that poem as a whole class, had to make sense of it, block it, direct it, design everything, etc... So when that part came up on the movie, I began to recite the poem loud and proud. I got stared at. Oh, sweet attention. It was quite fun and it scared the crap out of my friends.

Anyways, before I talk too much, I also wanted to squeeze in here how cute you and Sarah are together (she's been PM-ing me )

Fini.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2010 at 07:01 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

Quote:
Originally Posted by masquerading rose View Post
Anyways, before I talk too much, I also wanted to squeeze in here how cute you and Sarah are together (she's been PM-ing me )
Why, thank you, Chrissy; that means a lot to me. When I talk to James sometime later this evening, I'll give him your message. I just can't believe how time has flown by, though. On August 24th, he and I will have been together for 1.5 years! It feels surreal thinking about it now, but it's going to happen quicker than we realize. And I might as well add that if it hadn't been for my dad, I'd still be single right now, because he was the one to choose the show in Vegas. Think about it.

xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 26 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 06-27-2010 at 09:35 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

So I'm going to go be random now.

I love being back to TPO. I left because I got inactive because I started college and that kicked my butt to Timbuktu. I went to school for Information Management & Library Technology, which is as thrilling as it sounds (see:not at all). But it was a two year program doing something I was already doing. Too bad I hated the program, so ditched after my first year. I made some good friends, I had some laughs, I worked like a dog, and to show for it: two months after I started school I was hired to do the highest paying job that diploma would have gotten me. And they didn't even want my diploma, just some library experience.

So for the past year I've been working. I went to New York (again). I had my heart broken (again). I did some cool things with my spare time, and I spent a lot of my days hanging out with my mother. I learned how to bake many things. I learned time management (which is why I'm here again). I know how to do more than two things now without dropping one, which is always nice.

Now I'm working at the library that hired me still, and working a retail position on top of it. I'm saving for a one year veterinary administrative program that I'm going to try, and I'm excited about. I plan to finally learn how to drive. I plan on RPing as much as I can and hanging out with TPO again. I'm so back to stay, I don't know how I stayed away for so long.

I want to know all about you, old friends and new. Anything exciting? Any news? I missed you all, and I can't wait to get to know the ones I haven't met yet. :)

Edit: Side note, because I ALWAYS wonder this about other people, I have usually always used the Red Death theme, since I've been back switched it to the Sarah Brightman theme, and am currently using Blonde Little Angel. :)

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Cassie | Gender: Señorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 06-27-2010 at 09:42 AM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

Hey, Sam! It's good to have you back! Next time you're in New York, we should hang.

Wait. Lemme explain that sentence to everyone on TPO.

I have FINALLY graduated (Cum Lade, btw!!) from High School!!! And I am going to NYC for college. So psyched!!! So, yeah, Sam and me are kinda-sorta neighbors. I mean, Canada and New York share Niagra Falls, right?

Let's see, in other news, heading out to Colorado next week for my cousin's wedding. That'll be fun... I hope, 'cuz I haven't seen my family since the last funeral we had. o.O Anyone else's family like that?

As to your question, Sam, I'm uber lame. I don't bother to change from the default ever. I have trouble reorienting to new backdrops. Like, Blonde Little Angel is harsh on my eyes. Curse you astigmatism!! (Actually, on a side note, I'm getting new glasses this week...)

Wow. I talk a lot at four AM.... Love y'all TPOians!
Mrs Nadir Khan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kat/Leia/Brittany | Gender: Female tomboy. | Age: 29 | Posts: 2,916 | Roses: 85
Old 06-27-2010 at 04:15 PM
Why So Silent
Wandering Child
House Patron
Finally the Member of a Cult!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

RED DEATH FO-EVA. *snuggles Red Death* Mine.

CONGRATS CASSIE YAY.

Anyway, my story starts rather similar to Samness'. I left when my college life just completely took over. I'm an Art Major with a French Minor (That I've completed, now just my Honors college credits and a thesis left and I'll graduate in a year!), so I had plenty of outside projects to keep me busy. Since I'm in the home stretch of college and I'm not taking nearly as many hours these next two semesters as I have before, I've decided to be more lenient with myself and return to my friends here on TPO :)

Besides the fact that when I got online, I'd never know what to do...

OFF TO RP!

Why So Silent's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 22 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 07-03-2010 at 01:32 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

*flails arms to get attention* I'm ba-ack....aga-ain. Yeah, I kind of keep saying that, but I'm going to make an effort to at the very least converse with some of my old buddies. Wow, it's been ages since I've been here! How's everyone doing? I'm phantastic!
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2010 at 02:37 AM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9] »

I'm here, but currently in San José. We really came down here for my little second cousin's third birthday -- but it's also an excuse for me to buy manga! There's an awesome bookstore called Kinokuniya twenty minutes away from my aunt's house, and it's my sanctuary. I bought volumes eight and eleven of a series called Case Closed today.

Name: Hannah | Gender: the "weaker" sex | Posts: 501 | Roses: 110
Old 07-04-2010 at 03:01 AM
Madame le Courayer
Wandering Child
Make your choice!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10] »

Here's my bit of randomness: My saner half and myself are going to Cape May for our anniversary and plan on attending at least one of the Phillies/Braves games in Philadelphia next week. The ironic thing is, I'm from Atlanta, born and raised, but I'm a total Phillies Phan! Gotta root for my man's team. It makes for some interesting stares when I fly into Atlanta for a visit wearing my Shane Victorino jersey....oh yeah!

Anyway, I hear POTO is playing in my hometown this week...bummer! But there's always Broadway!!!

Madame le Courayer's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote