Name: Kiki | Gender: southern girl | Posts: 278 | Roses: 10
Old 09-23-2009 at 11:35 PM
Karo Kiba
Wandering Child
I am the crazy girl...lallala

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Phantom Tabletop RPG  Post [1]

My friend is a very big fan of games like Dungeons & Dragons. His frequent discussions with me about D&D led me to gain a new idea. What if there was some sort of Phantom tabletop RPG game? Or maybe an MMORPG based off of phantom? I would be interested in creating some sort of tabletop game!

Why not forget about being normal and live for him?
Karo Kiba's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 22 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 09-24-2009 at 12:27 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

That would be cool and very fun. I myself have never played D&D but there's a lot of hype about it so it must be something good. And as we know, something good + something Phantom= something PHANtastic.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 22 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 10-06-2009 at 04:28 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

This seems interesting, but could some please explain a but more what is what...such as Tabletop RPG...if I recall correctly.

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2009 at 11:33 AM
Karo Kiba
Wandering Child

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

It's a game like dungeons and dragons. It is sort of like a mix between a board game and a roleplay.

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 22 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 10-06-2009 at 10:05 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Oh that sounds interesting. Is it like a virtual game such as a software for a computer? I"ve never heard of D and D...I should look that up. (points at self) how can I not know that game...I'm related to the most active people on the internet...not necessarily active in individual site, but they know about everything!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: kayla | Gender: girl | Posts: 13 | Roses: 10
Old 11-09-2009 at 11:12 PM
Christine's next face
Wandering Child
in love with the phantom

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Silk View Post
Oh that sounds interesting. Is it like a virtual game such as a software for a computer? I"ve never heard of D and D...I should look that up. (points at self) how can I not know that game...I'm related to the most active people on the internet...not necessarily active in individual site, but they know about everything!
when they refur to d&d they mean dungons and dragons again.

To love the voice is not to love the man. To hear the voice is more then to see the face. To trust Erik, voice or face, is to let yourself succomb to darkness in the deepest sence. It's to fall in love with a deth's head and hand.
Christine's next face's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sharon | Gender: Female | Posts: 100 | Roses: 10
Old 02-01-2010 at 09:08 PM
Edith
Wandering Child
The Phantom's Lover

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

I remember playing D&D with my cousin in Brazil! I was sad to hear that it was banned in the USA (if it's not please tell cause I got a few things to say to that cousin of mine if so!). But it was fun while I was still there!

A Phantom of the Opera Tabletop RPG would make my role-playing life so much more fun! I'd simply adore that! Well what phan wouldn't? Well... yeah, but still. If any human or phantom soul out there would ever dare make one please share it with the world! I beg of you!
Edith's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2010 at 09:51 PM
Karo Kiba
Wandering Child

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

It is actually not banned in the USA. It is just a controversial game.

Name: Pudding, Bubbles, Pablo, Spider | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 21 | Posts: 242 | Roses: 0
Old 02-01-2010 at 10:52 PM
La Masque
Wandering Child
Erik's Margarita

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

OMIGOODNESSGRACIOUS!!! Yes, yes, and He--sorry, sis is reading, HECK YES!!! RPG tabletop game plus Phantom obsession, plus past the point of no return obsessed phangirl equals total world chaos phanstyle!! I love it...I have never played D&D, but I do play AOM, (or Age of Mythology for you losers) and I wonder if they are similar.

P.S.
I not only play the online game and bought the Titans expansion pack, but got the amazing boardgame for Christmas!!!

Thank you PJ for the awesome sig!! You are the Angel of Awesomeness!!
La Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sharon | Gender: Female | Posts: 100 | Roses: 10
Old 02-02-2010 at 01:07 AM
Edith
Wandering Child
The Phantom's Lover

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karo Kiba View Post
It is actually not banned in the USA. It is just a controversial game.
Ok thats it. My cousin is going DOWN! He's gonna pay the price for disappointing me so much! He's gonna go to the tortue chamber! He is to be PUNJABBED! .... .......... Um so... anywho... carry on...

If you haven't played D&D yet, you should, and have to! I swear depending on how experienced your game master/story teller is (cause it pretty much helps throughout everything to have a good one but as long as you have fun really it shouldn't matter) and if you have fun with the people you are playing with (yeah mostly this), you'll have maybe some of the best times with an rpg game ever! I strongly reccomend getting togetehr with someone and playing this game.
Edith's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote