The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » The Opera Populaire » Hannibal Dress Rehearsal
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Pudding, Bubbles, Pablo, Spider | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 21 | Posts: 242 | Roses: 0
Old 07-04-2009 at 05:00 AM
La Masque
Wandering Child
Erik's Margarita

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Banque accounts and RP  Post [1] »

Alright, I'm new here and decided to find out some information by reading some questions that others had posted and afew questions of my own aroused. First question, how does one go about creating a Banque account, and do you have to have roses to get one started?
Second question, what does RP stand for and what are RPs? Help is much appreciated
Please and thank you

Thank you PJ for the awesome sig!! You are the Angel of Awesomeness!!
La Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 07-04-2009 at 05:04 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

You'll find everything you need for the banque information, how to make one etc.. here If you have any more questions on that PM me. Second your roses are as of the moment in the bar just above your avatar along with your age, post count, name you go by, stuff like that. You can deposit roses in your account and they will gradually gather interest.

On to your second question. RP stands for role play. Let's see how to describe it. Here's the link to the role play guidelines I think that will explain it better then I can.. again if you have any questions though just post here and I or someone else will come along and try to answer them the best we can. Hope this helped :)

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Pudding, Bubbles, Pablo, Spider | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 21 | Posts: 242 | Roses: 0
Old 07-04-2009 at 05:11 AM
La Masque
Wandering Child
Erik's Margarita

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

Wow that was a really fast response and helpful too, but I do have one other question. How do I have 10 roses already if I haven't "done" anything yet?

Thank you PJ for the awesome sig!! You are the Angel of Awesomeness!!
La Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 07-04-2009 at 05:27 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

Everyone starts out with 10 roses... that's just how it is. Consider it a reward for joining the site :)

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Cassie | Gender: Señorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 07-04-2009 at 05:29 AM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

You automatically start out with ten roses when you join the site. Although the moderators haven't charged for the last couple of masquerades, that's usually what those roses are for.

Let me explain. The Masquerades are special events periodically throughout the year. Your characters attend-- you write scenes like you would anywhere else on the board, except the Masquerade scenes all take place at a party. It used to be that, in order for your characters to attend, you had to pay a "fee" of five roses or whatever. The current Masquerade doesn't cost a thing, though. You can hang onto your roses in your account or deposit them into an account to accumulate interest. If you do decide to join RP and have a character, you may want to buy them an apartment-- which will cost 110 roses, which you earn through various competitions and helping around on the board or through interest.

Am I being vague or confusing or am I actually helping? lol. If I'm not being clear enough PM me and I can explain to you in more concise terms tommorow morning or afternoon what I'm trying to say.

EDIT: Yeah. What she said. *points at Haley's post*
Mrs Nadir Khan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Christine | Gender: Female | Age: 29 | Posts: 32 | Roses: 10
Old 10-20-2015 at 08:04 PM
ChristineDaaeRosesOfMasks
Wandering Child
Erik's Student

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

Where do I go to fill out a profile for each of my characters cause I have their mnames as links in my profile but I don't know how to post links and I just don't know how to find the R.I.P genral fourms.

Beneath the opera house, I know he's there.
He's with me on the stage, he's everywhere.
And when my song begins, I always find, the phantom of the opera is there, inside my mind.
"Christine Daaé! Where is your red scarf?"
You couldn't have lost it. After all the trouble I caused! I was just 14 and soked to the skin!"
"Because you had run into the sea to fech my scarf! Oh Raoul, so it is you!"
Roses, the color of blood filled her lap. In her hands she held a mask. She knew that her home was the house on the lake. Her angel of music would always be there singing songs in her head.
Are you so sure that a small jar would contain me, madame?
Three long years I've nelt in silence
Held your memory near me.
Three long years of murmured sorrow
Willing you to hear me...
“Passing bells and sculpted angels, cold and monumental...”
ChristineDaaeRosesOfMasks's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 10-21-2015 at 05:28 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

Do you actually have any made up characters already? If so they MAYBE in the grave yard. If not you'll have to make up your own and then these names SHOULD/COULD replace the names/links on your profile page.

As for the R.I.P genral forums I'm still unsure what you mean. What is it you're trying to find or WHERE are you seeing this on the forum?

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Christine | Gender: Female | Age: 29 | Posts: 32 | Roses: 10
Old 11-08-2015 at 03:15 AM
ChristineDaaeRosesOfMasks
Wandering Child
Erik's Student

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch View Post
Do you actually have any made up characters already? If so they MAYBE in the grave yard. If not you'll have to make up your own and then these names SHOULD/COULD replace the names/links on your profile page.

As for the R.I.P genral forums I'm still unsure what you mean. What is it you're trying to find or WHERE are you seeing this on the forum?
Yeah, I have three character names that I've made up that are in my profile. One of them does already have a profile but I don't have a link to that page in my profile yet. Out of the three characters I have, I am only allowd to have one, but I need to ask for the others.
The character's name is Christine Sakura.
How do I go about doing her unmasked bio? There's two bios. The first one is just a normal one, but then there's the unmasked one; and I have the normal one, but now I want to do her unmasked one.
What's the difference between the not unmasked bio and the unmasked bio?

Beneath the opera house, I know he's there.
He's with me on the stage, he's everywhere.
And when my song begins, I always find, the phantom of the opera is there, inside my mind.
"Christine Daaé! Where is your red scarf?"
You couldn't have lost it. After all the trouble I caused! I was just 14 and soked to the skin!"
"Because you had run into the sea to fech my scarf! Oh Raoul, so it is you!"
Roses, the color of blood filled her lap. In her hands she held a mask. She knew that her home was the house on the lake. Her angel of music would always be there singing songs in her head.
Are you so sure that a small jar would contain me, madame?
Three long years I've nelt in silence
Held your memory near me.
Three long years of murmured sorrow
Willing you to hear me...
“Passing bells and sculpted angels, cold and monumental...”
ChristineDaaeRosesOfMasks's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote