Old 09-26-2008 at 02:08 AM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Scheme Suggestions  Post [1] »

Got a suggestion for a new scheme you would like to see? Be it one about a specific character from The Phantom of The Opera, or in theme with a song from the show.

Tell us your ideas here on what you would like to see on TPO.

Christian Lisle :: Aurélien Renard :: Emile Ashleigh :: Elesa Robinson (coming soon)
<b><i>Raoul de Chagny</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 01-23-2009 at 05:38 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

What about a background of the
  • Masquerade/Grand Staircase
  • Phantom's Hall from the 2004 movie
  • Underground Lake

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 01-28-2009 at 11:47 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

Maybe some kind of Gaston Leroux one? Not just the book, but more of a tribute to the man.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Emmy/Dolly/Eight/Dare | Gender: Mademoiselle | Posts: 853 | Roses: 10
Old 03-02-2009 at 11:19 PM
phantom's_rose
Wandering Child
Can't say I'm sad to see you go..<3

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

Maybe a Graveyard theme...with Christine in her black dress and the roses and the snow....the 2004 deal, you know. Wishing You Were Somehow Here again, and all that...Or maybe Hannibal from the 2004 one...either the ballet or the chorus part of it. Or a Prima Donna one. Or even an All I Ask Of You one. *bubbly*

I'll never let this go, but I can't find the words to tell you

I don't want to be alone, but now I feel like I don't know you
Opinions I would try and rewrite
If life had background music playing your song
I've got to be honest, I tried to escape you
But the orchestra plays on

~Banners by Tianna, Chrissy, Mark, and Jasmine~1 of 4 Proud Spouses to Viktoria!~Special thanks to Hayley W. and Stephan C.~
~I love little Mr. Bob ~
phantom's_rose's Profile Send Private Message phantom's_rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Devyn | Gender: girl | Posts: 2 | Roses: 10
Old 08-03-2009 at 01:14 AM
Phantom13
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

i have a question what is the "wandering child" about and the " performers" and "ghosts"???

Little Lottie thought of everything and nothing...
Phantom13's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 08-03-2009 at 05:50 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

Devyn, this is not the proper thread to ask this but to answer your question, it's your status on the forum. If you're a regualr memember, like you and me, you're a Wandering Child. Anything other than that are admins or mods who basically run the board. Opera Performer's is just the automatic caption title that can be changed to what ever you want by going to Edit Masque at the top of the page. Hope this helped, but next time you have a question, please either post a thread or better yet look and see if it's already been asked by looking with the search engine.

Back to the original topic, what about a Raoul theme? We have one for Meg and we do have quite a few Raoul fans. Or better yet, maybe just an All I Ask of You theme.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Pudding, Bubbles, Pablo, Spider | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 21 | Posts: 242 | Roses: 0
Old 08-03-2009 at 08:03 PM
La Masque
Wandering Child
Erik's Margarita

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

Hmmmm... just kinda dartboarding here, but what if we had an Angel of Music background like when she was in her room, ya know, the mirror? I think it'd be interesting.

Thank you PJ for the awesome sig!! You are the Angel of Awesomeness!!
La Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kiki | Gender: southern girl | Posts: 278 | Roses: 10
Old 09-21-2009 at 11:23 PM
Karo Kiba
Wandering Child
I am the crazy girl...lallala

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

I would like something related to roses. I also want to have more Michael related themes. We need to expand our themes beyond the '04 movie, the musical, and 1925. Let's include lots of other versions of phantom like yeston/kopit or the 1989 one with Robert Englund. That one could make for some cool themes!

Why not forget about being normal and live for him?
Karo Kiba's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sarah | Gender: Genderfluid. | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,031 | Roses: 10
Old 02-14-2010 at 05:45 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9] »

I would love to see a Masquerade scheme of some sort. Maybe with some of the masks, or with some of the dancers? Either way, I'll be thrilled if someone takes this idea to heart.

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sarah | Gender: Genderfluid. | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,031 | Roses: 10
Old 04-29-2010 at 10:29 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10] »

-clears toad from throat-

No one has posted here since Valentine's Day, so I'm going to propose another scheme idea. I'd really like to see a few schemes based on either the whole idea of the song Angel of Music - or maybe just a few aspects of the song.

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote