The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Jamie or Jamie~Beth | Gender: Just a smalltown girl | Age: 25 | Posts: 899 | Roses: 0
Old 06-21-2008 at 08:11 PM
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK
Wandering Child
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11]

Well, I'm offically a SENIOR! W00T! I know that's not as exciting as graduating (btw, congrats Sarah!), but I can't believe I've only got one year of high school left!!! And, I've got a pretty ring!!! I have to say, I'm a bit of a traditionalist, so when I saw all the girls with "senior rings" and they don't even have their school or grad. year on the ring I was a bit flabbergasted... What's the deal with that... I don't have the school name, but I at least got the initials, the mascot (Geaux Tigers!), the year (c/o 2009), and a purple stone (school colors are Purple & Gold) while everyone else got their birthstone. The only "personal" items on my ring were my name and a stage for theatre.

Wow... that went from accomplishments to advertising... *distracted easily*

One other thing I am proud of... A lot of you know about the guy I dated last year... Josh. And we broke up on our one-year, which is two days after my birthday.... so we've been broke up about nine months. Well, I finally met a guy I'm interested in and actually have a shot with! So I guess I'm just proud I've been able to move on. And this new guy, John, seems really nice. I know that if nothing happens, I'll be fine with that, and I know I'm not desperate, but if nothing else, I know that I can move on from a relationship (which is more than can be said for my ex, but that's another twisted story...)

So what can I say, I'm just happy to be alive... that's a good enough accomplishment for me!

I'm Lifting You Up, I'm Letting You Down
I'm Dancing Til Dawn, I'm Fooling Around

I'm Not Giving Up, I'm Making Your Love
This City's Made Us Crazy And We Must Get Out
Thank you so much to Kearyn and Chrissy for all my banners, both goofy and sexy!
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lizzie | Gender: W-O-M-A-N | Age: 27 | Posts: 2,248 | Roses: 0
Old 06-23-2008 at 12:31 PM
Night feather
Wandering Child
Puppet Master

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12]

I've just graduated high school with an A+ in oral English, must say I feel pretty damn proud of myself.

Got the ugly version of a Danish graduation hat on, and as stupid as the hat looks, I looks bloody beautiful now that it's on my head.

From now on it's just graduation parties and boozing myself up!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Repress And Restrain. Steal The Pressure And The Pain

Wash The Blood Off Your Hands. This Time She Won't Understand
Night feather's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 07-01-2008 at 04:21 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13]

Congrats to you all! Guess what! I don't know but I got my computer back so I'm back to annoy and give stupid lectures about why this and this and that! Aren't you all excited! Humm, lemmie guess I thinking the most annoying person on this forum ahah! LOL! My cousin thinks I'm stupid! and guess what he has to visit again! haha! and um, NO!NONONONONONO!!!!! oh well!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 07-01-2008 at 09:46 PM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14]

I returned to TPO! I'm RPing again!

This is thanks to two things:
1) My health has improved at long last. Knock on wood!!! Lungs are congested, and my heart can't seem to find a rhythm to stick with, but I'm functional. My brain is fibrofog-bound much of the time, but I'm determined to do better.
2) I have a new laptop~brand new~an HP with Windows Vista (whatever that is). My old Dell, which had a grafted-on screen, had been disintegrating for many months. Waaaaaay back when I was unable to get here, mainly it was due to the Dell misbehaving. If I could have gotten here, perhaps I wouldn't have been so sad.

I'M BAAAAAAACK!

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jamie or Jamie~Beth | Gender: Just a smalltown girl | Age: 25 | Posts: 899 | Roses: 0
Old 07-07-2008 at 12:53 AM
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK
Wandering Child
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15]

I gots a job! I gots a job! At DAIRY QUEEN!!!

The best part- 50% off Blizzards! W00T!

It'll kill your feet, though, and working drive-thru sucks, but everything else is fun and I make $6.55 an hour for about 8 hours a day... I'm getting CA$H and I love it!

I'm Lifting You Up, I'm Letting You Down
I'm Dancing Til Dawn, I'm Fooling Around

I'm Not Giving Up, I'm Making Your Love
This City's Made Us Crazy And We Must Get Out
Thank you so much to Kearyn and Chrissy for all my banners, both goofy and sexy!
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 08-09-2008 at 03:08 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16]

I love you job, Jamie!!!! It's great to know you're back, MystMoonstruck! Hope you guys got more good things to say! LOL

I finished part I of summer HW (and no I didn't put it aside...really I didn't! too many camps to go to!!) and ummmm, I got past my fear of past...LOL and ummm, yea! yea me! sike! Loved to hear more people!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Name: Em | Gender: female | Age: 25 | Posts: 1,380 | Roses: 210
Old 08-09-2008 at 06:46 PM
Opera Ghost
Wandering Child
House Patron
i worship cheesecake

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17]

I survived a week of work experiance... would've been a much more impressive achievement if said work experiance hadn't taken place in tech theatre.. oh well! I did have an evil insufferable whiny director though, so surviving a week without answering back is CERTAINLY an achievment hah :D

No day but today
Opera Ghost's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 08-09-2008 at 07:56 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18]

I have gotten to line four of a pretty complicated flute piece I'm working on. It's two pages long, so line four seems pretty insignifigant, but I'm really actually very proud of myself.

Also I mangaed to wake up this morning which I think was amazing of me seeing as I was exhausted last night. Ahhh.... The morning. I love that feeling, so refreshed. Its great.

Anyways, I'd also say It's a fairly good achievment to finally reach page 32 in the novel I'm writing! twenty more pages or so and I'll be ready for chapter three!

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Tori | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 84 | Roses: 10
Old 08-09-2008 at 09:17 PM
Trix
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19]

Most recent large scale accomplishment: Graduated high school in June.
Glad I NEVER have to go back.

Me and highschool did not get along well...

Bonjour college in that case!

I sent my love a bouquet of black roses,
and inside I sent her boyfriend's left eye,
and inside the letter that I wrote her,
said "I thought the boy should see you one last time"
Trix's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2008 at 02:57 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20]

yea high school is gone for you, but only starting for me hahah! ummm

M_R yeaa!!! waking up! a great feeling! and what song are you working on? just curious to ask