The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Beyond the Paris Opera » The Masked Ball
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 03-17-2008 at 09:55 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Any great accomplishments lately!?  Post [1] »

I know you all have a wonderful affair that recently occurred in your changing life! One word: SPILL!!! Anything that you wanna say to the world!!! I've had a few people asking me before here and all over! I've been planning on going to a Magnet School! It's a place where you go to school, but you also enrich your skills such as singing, dancing, acting, drawing, writing, and such! I applied to be a musical major! and I made it! I'm to be going there for 9th grade! My parents are really proud! (Zelda, I might actually learn how to sing Opera appropriately! I can't wait for those lessons!!! hehe! I now have learned that I over exaggerate my words way too much!!!!!!!!! correction to be made!)

Well if it from making an A on your geometry test that you've been freaking out about, to being asking out by the guy of your dreams...or girl! (I forgot that guys existed!!! Don't ask how!) So SPILL people! SPILL!!!!!!!!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Zelda/Yvette/Padme | Gender: female | Age: 27 | Posts: 2,274 | Roses: 10
Old 03-20-2008 at 02:50 AM
Christine Daaé
Wandering Child
House Patron
Angel of Music

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

Congrats on those lessons, Erika! Make sure you update us on how those go!

Hmm, let's see . . . I recently was able to pull off Lakmé's "Ah! Ou va la jeune Indoue", also called the Bell Song. It was awesome, though I try not to sing it too much -- it's a surefire way to injure myself if I do.

~ Zelda

Christine Daaé's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 04-19-2008 at 08:37 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

guess what you all! I had my first kiss during spirng break!! OMG!!! but I never talked to him again. and he kissed me. so what can I say....oh welll...drop him and lose it!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 04-19-2008 at 08:44 PM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

Well I took first in a bunch of speech contests recently. I was beaten out by a bunch of seniors so I guess I'm pretty proud of myself. I got my permit so now I'm street legal. Hmmmm...I think that's it for now.

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Em | Gender: female | Age: 25 | Posts: 1,380 | Roses: 210
Old 04-19-2008 at 09:44 PM
Opera Ghost
Wandering Child
House Patron
i worship cheesecake

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

Well, I got through another week of school, did my first GCSE exam (German oral, predicted A*/A), made a card that I liked (pic here), uploaded several hundred photos onto Facebook while still managing to keep up with work, and did well in a Latin further language vocab test (having revised 5 pages of vocab in one night). So Em is tiredly happy right now.

No day but today
Opera Ghost's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Nichol | Gender: female | Age: 26 | Posts: 102 | Roses: 10
Old 05-21-2008 at 04:11 PM
nikki.phan
Wandering Child
~Mrs. Erikdoesnthavealastname~ xD

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

I got some of my poetry published! one of them is going to be used to teach an adult lit class!!!

Thanks Lukrecja (from Phantoms Mask) for my banner. Click it! you know you want to!
nikki.phan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 05-27-2008 at 02:01 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

I ate something! Trust me, that's big. I'm also in a talent show singing Worst Pies in London from Sweeney Todd. Shall be my greatest performance *drama drama* of all. Today, I also hit a clear, not raspy or breathy, F. *dances*
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 06-14-2008 at 02:56 AM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

Well, despite the way certain things in my life are going, I am doing phenomenal when it comes to my progression in my college's wind ensemble, pep band, football band, and jazz ensemble. This August, I will be starting my second year and its going to be challenging but I am looking forward to it. Anyways, my first semester I sat fifth or sixth chair and played second part, sometimes third depending on what the piece called for or what the director wanted. In pep band I always played on second and in Jazz we all took turns anyways. I could have 1st part as well as 4th...it was just whatever way we decided to do it.

So as I said, I am a rising sophomore and I am starting the fall semester out as first chair, first trumpet part. And I will be 1st trumpet in pep band and football as well. I am very proud of that. It's a pretty big accomplishment to reach a goal like that so soon. There are people who are seniors that are behind me. We are actually doing a Fall concert that showcases all the instruments of the band with a piece for each. For example, there are solo pieces for each instrument that are accompanied by the rest of the band. There is one for trumpet and he already gave it to me to rehearse and start learning. So at our next concert I will be standing center stage,spotlight on me, while playing with a 115 member orchestra. That feels so wicked sweet. I can't actually wait for it to happen. :)

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 06-16-2008 at 10:16 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9] »

WOW! Congrats, RANdom!!!! That's so cool.

Well let's see, I'm going to be in a play, I made second band which is good for me because then it's not tooo challenging, but its not a class I can sleep through and it keeps me thinking. I made chior at my school and I might be gettign voice lessons from an operatic colortura.

Ummm I know one song on trumpet and (y'all are gonna love this) it's Prima Donna. You know, first lady of the stage? So I'm excited about that. I somehow managed to make a 3-D banner (which might not work) and is posted in my art thread.

That's about it...

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sarah | Gender: Genderfluid. | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,031 | Roses: 10
Old 06-18-2008 at 07:47 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10] »

I just graduated high school as of June 12, 2008! The ceremony was beautiful, but the best part was the end, when we all threw our caps. :p As of right now, I am officially a high school graduate! I just feel so proud of myself for making it this far with my schooling. I will be attending my local community college starting August 23, 2008 - and will be taking four classes...around eight or nine units. Part-time, for right now, but soon I will be going full-time. :D

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote