House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11] »

Me: I'm radio active!!!!

I really am!!!

Me: Hey, David, I'm radioactive.
David: Great, so I'll be talking to my friends and they'll be all "So how's you're girlfriend?" and I'll be all "Oh, she's been kind of radioactive lately, ya know, the usual."
Me:...

Gabbi: I want Chrissy to be my partner
Carly: NO!!! I want Chrissy.
Kevin: You want Chrissy? I didn't know you were lesbion. I'm telling your boyfriend.

Mrs. E: Hi Miranda!
Me: Uhrm... my name's Christina...
Mrs. E: It is? Whoops. I put your name down as Miranda...

Me: Idina Menzel got her legs chopped off today.

[my friend got a lip-shaped gourmet pop for Valentine's day.]
Kevin: Awww.... I wanna lick your lips! What... No. That came out wrong...

[via PM]
Me: Do you like hot or cold?
Elise: Uhm... cold.
Me: Why?
Elise: Because you can put as much as you want on, but can only take so much off... ;) :D

[On the phone with David, but also looking at pictures of Kalin Wilson (Patrick Wilson's one year old son).]
Me: Awwwww.... he's so cute!!!
David: Cuter than me?
Me: He's so adorable...
David: Oh, I see how it is... you're cheating on me with this dude.
Me: [Sarcasstically] Yes, yes David. I am cheating on you with a one year old baby.
David: ... really?
Me: *headdesk*

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Nadya | Gender: Kitty | Age: 31 | Posts: 1,489 | Roses: 30
Old 02-17-2008 at 08:43 AM
Isabella Delancy
Wandering Child
House Patron
Brainwashed by the Cult

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12] »

Ha, IM convos between me and PE!Kat:

*talking about a banner for one of her characters*

Nadya: KITTYHASAWESOMEPINKHAIRINHERBANNER! *loves her all over for that alone* hahaha
Kat: haha I know, I waaaaaaaaant her hair so badly
Nadya: me tooooooo
Kat: but yes, it is unfair that she should have that hair
Nadya: I know. how rude. when we cleeeearly need it more than she does
Kat: I know, the nerve of some people *shakes head*
Nadya: ohh...we should kidnap her and cut all her hair off before glueing it to our heads
Kat: yes! brilliant plan, not the least bit psycho at all. we'd look marvelous
Nadya: pfft of course not psycho
Nadya: it'd tooootally suit us better
Kat: yay geniiiius. then afterwards we can go around shaving the heads of other people with awesome hair so we are the only ones to have such awesomeness.
Nadya: ohhh that sounds amazingly brilliant!
Kat: we are geniiiuses
Nadya: I want Julia Robert's hair too
Kat: oh I know, her hair is tooo pretty,
Nadya: but of couuurse we are. pfft. I'm surprised mensa hasn't come knocking at our doors yet
Kat: they probably don't want to because it will make them look like turnips in comparison
Nadya: sometimes you just can't spin the truth to satisfy your feelings....they are turnips naturally. THEY didn't think of shaving heads to collect awesome hair
Kat: brainless nitwits

*Convo on taking over the world - yes, again...apparently I inspire this thought somehow. o.O*

Kat: it is sad the way the world works, but oh well, that just means that it will be even more or a surprise when we take over the world.
Nadya: hahaha.....except Ashley's planning world domination from my closet
Kat: we should lock the closet door on her
Kat: that will foil that plan
Nadya: o.O
Kat: you cannot dominate the world if you are locked in a closet. and she's just not allowed to have the whole world... maybe switzerland
Nadya: *cough* somehow I doubt she'll go for that
Kat: *cough* but it is suuch a generous offer
Nadya: *cough* not reeeeeally. one country in exchange for living (locked up) in my closet and none of the rest of the world?
Kat: well see that is why it was so generous, if she as locked in the closet, we wouldn't have to give her anything at all. But being the very charitable sort, I can deign to let her have switzerland and perhaps zimbabwe
Kat: tahiti would be pushing it
Nadya: hmm. weeeeell......I still can't see her agreeing. she'll be a very verbally annoying prisoner methinks. and she wants to put Joe Jonas pics in her corner of the closet. *vomits*
Kat: ewww
Kat: I take zimbabwe back!
Nadya: HAHAHA
Kat: the neeerve
Nadya: she was all, 'wait, you don't like him? are you normal?'
Kat: *shudder* I think she's been brainwashed
Kat: she must have gone through some sort of clockwork orange treatment where she had to stare at pictures of joe jonas and zac efron and the like while undergoing shock treatment if she looked at anyone who actually was handsome as part of some evil disney plan. Pretty soon she will be singing along with High School Musical in a gorilla suit, thinking that she is Hannah Montana.
Nadya: *dies of laughter*

Isabella Delancy's Profile Send Private Message Isabella Delancy's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 02-17-2008 at 06:06 PM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13] »

A conversation in on the way back from a pep band game.

Mcheck: Guys what are you doing back there...the windows are fogging up.
Tyler: *looks at me and scoots closer*
Zack:Back off Tyler...the rich mormon girl's mine *pulls me towards him.
Jessi who is sitting in the front seat: she can't do anything until she's 16 guys...
Me:Yeah so catch me in August...

Now I'm back tracking a bit...this is before we got in the car.

Lyn: Hey Haley do you need a ride.
Me: Naw I'm going home with Mcheck.
Jessi stares at me: I can't believe you Haley...what would Rachel think?
Me: *slaps forhead with hand* I didn't mean it like that
Jessi:this is band Haley...you didn't have to mean it like that.

Sitting in the cafeteria on Friday.

Coober:Quit trying to take a picture of me...
Trinda:Why? I'm you're stalker aren't I?
Coober: *whispers to me* Haley if I disappear on Valentine's Day...send out a search party.
Me:I'll be sure to stay close...*scoots closer to Coober*
Coober:*pulls me to him and loooks at Trinda* to bad stalker...I've already go a girlfriend.
Me:*laughs* great now she's going ot murder me.
Coober:*whispers in my ear* that's the point...

gosh my drum major mean but heck you can't help but love him :)

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Nadya | Gender: Kitty | Age: 31 | Posts: 1,489 | Roses: 30
Old 02-21-2008 at 09:12 PM
Isabella Delancy
Wandering Child
House Patron
Brainwashed by the Cult

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14] »

Cause Sam is prodding for a post, I can't be bothered editing the msn thingies, so voila a very recent convo between myself and the lovely Daroga. :D

Just...a lot of randomness. Hahaha.

Jon says:
*passes out*
Nadya ~ Why <3 when you can <4?! says:
no passing out!
Jon says:
lol
Jon says:
yes ma'am
Jon says:
I'm in bed though... nothing to hit my head on... except a cat
Jon says:
lol
HAHAHAHAHA.
animal cruelty!
Jon says:
I woke up this morning drowning in them
Jon says:
Oz was on my stomach and Puck curled up around the top of my head
Jon says:
I'm like the freaking cat whisperer or something
ahahahaha
I love that
well they say there are such things as horse whisperers
so why not cat ones too?
Jon says:
I still don't plan on going on tv like that woman who says she's a pet psychic
Jon says:
there are some retarded people in this world
aww but it would've entertained me...*pouts*
Jon says:
lol
Jon says:
if I ever go on TV it's to kidnap you and travel the world
YES!
kidnap me!
*cough*
yes I just realised how that sounded
Jon says:
lol
hahahahaha

Isabella Delancy's Profile Send Private Message Isabella Delancy's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 29 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 02-22-2008 at 06:49 AM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15] »

More Quotes from Jerry, my English 100 and 250 Prof.

Some students' names have been changed to protect the innocent. Others (such as mine) have been left unchanged, presumably to exploit the aforementioned innocent.

~~~

Jerry: Now, what this paper's asking is a rhetorical question. It's kind of like how whenever you go to a concert, at the beginning, the frontman always yells into the mic . . .
*jumps up on table and adopts a Springsteen pose* 'ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!'
*gets off table* You'll never hear someone in the audience yell back, 'Uh, no, I'm not ready to rock just yet . . . Give me a few minutes!'

Jerry: Okay . . . so should James keep this sentence or get rid of it?
Students: *are totally silent*
Jerry: Come on, already! *pause* Anna, what do you think?
Anna: It doesn't matter.
Jerry: . . . (laughing) My God, that's the least passionate answer I've ever gotten! It makes me want to just give up, y'know? It makes me want to go to the doctor and say, 'Hey, would you please euthanize me? Because nothing matters anyway.'
*melodramatic swoon*
(after a while)
Sean: . . . I think he should get rid of that sentence.
Jerry: Very good, Sean . . . and I think I may have regained the will to live now, thank ya very much.

Jerry: Okay . . . instead of a comma, what should he use here?
*long pause* I'll give you a hint . . . Which punctuation mark would make the coolest nickname?
Anna: Um . . . Period?
Jerry: . . . Uh, no.
Matt: Exclamation point?
Jerry: Oh, yeah, that would go down real well at parties.
Sean: Colon?
Jerry: *facepalm* It's DASH! Y'know? The kid from The Incredibles? God, you people are impossible!

(while grading a paper about why McDonald's is a terrible restaurant)
Jerry: Now, right here, he needs some examples of McDonald's sandwiches that weren't so great. Can anyone think of anything?
Class: *is silent*
Jerry: I seem to recall the McSquid wasn't very good . . . Neither was the McTripe, if I remember correctly.

(while we were filming his class for TV)
Jerry: I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that Burger King puts rats in their burgers.
Me: o.O
Jerry: (aside) It's always been my dream to get sued by a multimillion-dollar corporation . . . or even a band. Hey, that's an idea!
(to camera) And by the way, STYX sucks!

(grading another paper)
Jerry: Would you look at that! I wrote 'excellent' on her paper! How many times do I do that? Mike, have I ever written 'excellent' on one of your papers?
Mike: Um . . . no, I don't think so.
Jerry: Yeah, and there's a good reason for that.

(while grading a movie review paper)
Jerry: (reading) 'Although Zhou doesn't look like he's suffering from a broken heart . . .' Um, how would someone look like he's suffering from a broken heart? I mean, look at me! Do I look like I'm suffering from a broken heart?
Students: *awkward silence*
Jerry: I doubt many of you believed I even had a heart . . . And when it comes to grading your final exams, I won't!
Students: *chuckle*

Jerry: Y'know, reading your papers eats away at me, bit by bit. In another 20 years, I'll be this tall. *holds hand at waist level*
And I'll be holding a liquor bottle the size of my head, and that's how you'll recognize me.

(joking around yet again)
Jerry: By the way, that clicking noise you hear . . . That's my pacemaker. So remember that if you make a huge mistake on your papers, it could kill me. Of course, if you're trying to kill me, I can respect that. Like, if you're saying, "All right, I know my grammar and spelling, but I really want this S.O.B. dead." That I can accept. Just make sure to put some effort into it.

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 27 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 02-23-2008 at 09:16 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16] »

Me: I have no life!
Ashley: [to tune of the Oscar Meyer theme song] Myyyyyy Samantha has a li-ife, spelt A-S-H-L-E-Y!
Both of us: *dies with laughter*
Me: That's why I love you! Right there!
Ashley: Because I put your name in the Oscar Meyer theme song?
Me: Yes! Exactly! Because that was my CRIB song and you incorperated us into it!

Me: [Quoting a comic from http://xkcd.com/180/] If you die in Canada, YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE!

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Cassie | Gender: Señorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 02-23-2008 at 04:25 PM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17] »

Mrs. V: So the Tokugawa Shogunate…
Nathan: What about the Mongolians?
Mrs. V: Mongolians… They live in Mongolia. They still live in Mongolia.
Nathan: Did they ever, y’know… regroup the Mongols?
Taylor: For what? A farewell tour?

Austin: Mrs. V. I want a cool name-taggie-thing
Mrs. V: A what?
Austin: Like Alexander “The Great” or Suleiman “the Law Giver”.
Me: You mean an epitaph?
Austin: Yeah! An epitaph!
Mrs. V: Guys. It’s not an epitaph.
Austin: Well. I want whatever it is. *pauses* Can I be Austin the Awesome?
Mrs. V: If you can get people to call you that…
Austin: Everybody! My new name is Austin the Awesome. Anyone who recognizes my Awesomeness will be given a portion of my empire to govern.
Me: ooh!
Mrs. V: He doesn’t have an empire. I have an empire. This classroom, and all the other History and Social Studies classrooms are my empire. Austin is a dissenter. Stay loyal to me and you know you will be rewarded!

Julian: I remember the Mongols… Those were some good times, man. You could be all “I conquer you, but will assimilate and marry your women.” And you got to invent your own religions. It’s like, “Dang. Jesus and Muhammad are both pretty amazing and I like Buddhist meditation. In my religion, Muhammad is Jesus reincarnated and we meditate like Buddha.”
Nathan: You can’t remember all that. You weren’t even born.
Julian: Yes I can. I’ve achieved nirvana.

Jake: Suleiman was dumb.
Mrs. V: Why?
Jake: He had 800 wives.
Mrs. V: And?
Jake: Who wants 800 wives? They’ll gang up against you and nag at you forever. “Suleiman! Pick up our son from soccer practice today, I’m getting my nails done!” “Suleiman, don’t forget to fold your turbans; I ironed them for you now fold them and put them away!” “Suleiman, get your feet of the divan, now!’ The guy could make up Sikhism and create tax reforms, but he wasn’t smart enough to know that 800 wives would be a pain in the a**.

Me: Courtney, I’m exhausted. I get up at six, go to school, and work on homework until eleven or later. The project is due tomorrow. It’s hopeless.
Courtney: You sound like you want to kill yourself.
Me: *joking* Got a knife?
Courtney: *rummages through desk* Nope… How about a letter opener?
Me: I can see the headlines: Girl Commits Suicide with a Letter Opener; Best Friend and Witness Tells all.”
Courtney: “The tragedy! The heartbreak! The scandal! Details on page 13.”
Me: Of “The National Enquirer”.
Courtney: No. You aren’t “Enquirer” status. For that, you have to be a celebrity or give birth to five headed vampire donkey.

Ironically, also about the “Enquirer”

Mom: Dear God. They don’t have any of the good trash these days.
Me: Good trash?
Cashier: You know, “I found an alien in my closet..”
Mom: “And he’d been living there for a decade and now the IRS owes me money!”
Me: What kind of alien? Illegal or Extra-terrestrial?
Mom: You are so concrete operational.
Mrs Nadir Khan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Nancy Lee | Gender: Ninja Squirrel! | Age: 25 | Posts: 1,140 | Roses: 20
Old 02-23-2008 at 06:17 PM
SocialMisfit
Wandering Child
Psycho Non-stop Student.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18] »

Bro. Stokes (my Seminary Teacher): Okay, class, Let's say this was your last day to live. Now I want you to think about this for a minute, and then I want you to write a farewell note.

Me: *smiles wickedly, writes* BACH, and COUNTRY MUSIC, and RODEO RULE THE WORLD!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!

Et Tu Brute? Then fall Ceasar!.... ACK!!! *dies*

Molly (the junior or senior girl that sits in front of me): *turns around to face me, smiling* What'd you write? *switches notebook, reads mine, and starts laughing.*

Me: *I read hers* For all those who knew me, I have an extra bank account in Jamacia and it contains 1,000,000,000 dollars... The account number is 10573... Ahhh... *dies*

Sawyer (the junior guy I have a bit of a crush on): *laughing with us* You guys are so weird.

Bro. Stokes: Quiet!

Molly, Sawyer, and I: *loopey with laughter* Can't... Stop... AHHH!!!

Marsha: *driving the car* .... You see all these girls in their Big A$$ trucks, and all the guys are driving the little cars on the ice... Just like my Dad; *in funny voice* "You take truck, so you can be safe... I take little car so I can spin COOKIE!!!"

Me: *dies laughing*

Lori (through PM): I fogot to add something into my last PM...I am very honored to recieve your e-mail. My is *something along the lines of being crazy for Clay Aiken*...shut up! CLAY AIKEN IS AMAZING!! ...hmph. I can hear you laugh all the way from Idaho! You Idaho Potato you...

Me: .... *snorts*... *bursts out laughing, falls out of chair* Ah! Idaho Potato!!! HAHAHAHA!!!.......... *regains composure* Why is your obbsession for Clay Aiken funny? I don't get it... I technically am an Idaho Potato, because my grandparents and family on my mother's side are all potato farmers.

Marsha: Okay, so I had my hair tucked up into my hat, and I had my reinforced vest on, so none of the cowboys could tell I was a girl... Except some of them noticed while I was riding the bull and went "Wait a second... Guys can't move like that... I wonder". The rest of them are all "Wow, he's good". Then when I jumped off the bull, I threw my hat down, and shook my hair out sayin' "Hell yeah! I'm good!"

Here's the cowboys. *imitates cowboys, staring like idiots, before breaking into a huge smile* "AWESOME!!!"

And then I'm all... "Oh... Sh*t! Jonny boy! you'd better get me home before Mom or Dad find out I've been gone.

(Jonathan is her brother)

Me: *falls against locker, clutching stomach, crying from laughing so hard* "AWESOME" HAHAHA!!! Can't... Breath... Too Funny... HAHAHAHA!

I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky!
I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you like!
Awesome Banner-ness made by PJ!
SocialMisfit's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 02-27-2008 at 02:12 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19] »

Some peoples names have been changed because they would hate me if they found out I put them on this thread *evil grin*

Nick: Hey, hey Michelle, do you wanna hear a song I made up?
Michelle: Sure.
Nick: Without you, the ground thaws, the rain falls, the grass grows Without you, the seeds root, the flowers bloom, the children play.....
Michelle: You didn't make that up, retard!

Cassie: Oooo... Let's sing this song in a weird, cokney accent
Me and Cassie: *Sing "Mr. Brightman" in accents*
Cassie: Dude, you sound like a lispy Austraillan who thinks they're cokney.

Cassie: Thks fr th mmrs sounds like a freakin' funeral march. I'm callling Courtney!

Me: Life isn't about secrets and self-pitty. It's about excepting each challenge with open arms and conquering each obstical. Trust me, I know first HAND!!! Hahahaha... get it?
Emily: Umm.... no. I don't.
Me: *face palm*

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 29 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 03-04-2008 at 02:58 AM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20] »

I just got out of Japanese History class, in which the following delightful exchanges took place. XD

~~~

(when viewing a picture of a ‘civilized’ Meiji-era woman, who had adopted a Japanese/European style of dress)
Grace: That’s a woman?!
Charles: No, duh! The caption says so!
Alex: Damn . . . (to the teacher) I thought you said the Meiji government banned cross-dressing!

Ms. Matsumoto: In the Meiji period, children began keeping dogs as pets.
Grace: And then they ate them, right?
Jay: No, Grace . . . You’re thinking of Koreans.
Other students: *burst out laughing*
Tony: I find that racist!
Alex: What’s racist about eating dogs? Are you calling me a racist?!

~~~

No offense is meant to any Koreans, Japanese, cross-dressers, or Meiji-era women emulating European styles who may be reading this. And no offense to those who eat dogs, as well. :D

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote