The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Grand Stage Productions Red Roses and Flickering Candles
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Steve | Gender: Male | Age: 29 | Posts: 2,021 | Roses: 35
Old 06-13-2005 at 12:40 AM
The Phantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Without you, I die.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
OOC Planning Thread  Post [1]

Use this thread to promote your role play, search members, spark ideas with other members, or anything to your wish. If you want to general chat please use the OOC thread in The Masked Ball forum. We want this to be a helpful thread for those participating or want to participate in RRFC role plays.
The Phantom's Profile Send Private Message The Phantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Connie | Gender: Female | Posts: 19 | Roses: 10
Old 12-06-2008 at 07:16 PM
Chocochip2000
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

I have an idea that there could be some sort of "Modern Phantom of the Opera" in a punk rock theater.

Anyone want to give it a try?
Chocochip2000's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kiki | Gender: southern girl | Posts: 278 | Roses: 10
Old 07-22-2009 at 09:00 PM
Karo Kiba
Wandering Child
I am the crazy girl...lallala

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Wow it's been a while since anyone posted in this thread. I had an idea for a half musical half leroux based rp about the phantom having a family with christine.
Karo Kiba's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Elphie | Gender: female | Age: 24 | Posts: 210 | Roses: 10
Old 08-26-2009 at 02:19 AM
Lady of Music
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Hi! i just want to ask anyone who's interested if they would like to join my Role play. We really need at least two more people, if not three! Thank you!

I'm a Dwarf and I am digging a hole
Diggy diggy diggy
I'm digging a hole
Lady of Music's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: April | Gender: female | Age: 33 | Posts: 135 | Roses: 10
Old 12-20-2009 at 06:26 AM
wandering child
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Karo Kiba and Lady of Music, I'd be interested in joing both you RPs.

Here's the Planning list for the one Hidden Silk and I invited you to:

Journey to a Strange New World

Potential Opening Post:
Lindsay Brighton
How on Earth am I going to do this?
Lindsay had given herself a mission. She was going to rescue the Phantom of the Opera. She'd quickly become obsessed with him once she'd seen the musical. She'd since read the books, both Leroux and Kay, and seen every movie version of the story she could find. Yet she still felt unprepared, not truly knowing the man she was going to meet in a few moments. Or maybe it wasn't so much that she didn't know him as that she couldn't understand how such opposite sides of a personality could be in the same person. He was both loving and a killer, kind and cruel. The same man who had built a torture chamber designed to cause such suffering people would end their own lives to be free of it had also made the ultimate sacrifice for the woman he loved. Really, he had done nothing less than give his life for her, because when he'd let her go he'd known what the pain of it would do to him. She remembered the Biblical quote "Greater love has no one than he who lays down his life for his friend." Erik had loved that much, and anyone who loved like that deserved a happy ending.
Was it possable? Or was he too badly damaged? Too far gone to save? By bringing him to the modern world, would she be bringing him to where he could be accepted? Were people today any less cruel, and more able to look past his face than people of his time?
Still, she had to try. She looked at the device in her hand. At the touch of the button on it she and her friend would be transported into book the Phantom, Erik, came from. Hopefully they would be able to convince him to come with them. Hopefully this was the right thing to do. She turned to her friend, smiling and hoping she sounded braver than she felt.
"So, ready to go meet Erik?"

(The name of Lindsay's friend will be added in. Not sure what name Lady of Music wanted to use)

Characters: Erik (Played by PJ), Lindsay Brighton (played by me), Lindsay's friend (played by Lady of Music), the Daroga and Ayesha (played by Karo Kiba)

Lindsay is the type of person whocan't stand to not to help others, no matter what. That type of personality leads her to vow that no matter what she will help Erik. At first she's a little afraid of him, but she believes in the good in him. She tends to act without thinking things through, following her hert rather than her head. She loves music although she has no special talent for making it. She has long dark hair and brown eyes, and is a tad on the short side.
wandering child's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Pudding, Bubbles, Pablo, Spider | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 21 | Posts: 242 | Roses: 0
Old 12-25-2009 at 04:38 AM
La Masque
Wandering Child
Erik's Margarita

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

Ok, I am wanting to start my own little game, and possibly write a phan phic about it afterwards. First I want to see if it would have any followers. I want to call it Strings or Ties or something along the line...
It is about (insert girl name here) who is basically Erik's daughter. Her adoptive mother is Meg Giry, who just so happens to be completely insane and constantly sports her mother's old cane. (?), refers to all the other girls but her adoptive sister as idiots with grace. She is attractively lanky with black hair, deep-set eyes, pale skin with rosy cheeks and a deformity on her left hand she tries to keep hidden under gloves. She ends up befriending Emilia Daae, daughter to Christine and Raoul. She goes home with her one day and Poof Christine sees the resemblance to her father and has her excommunicated from her daughter. (?) develops a crush on Joseph Daae, Emilia's older brother, and thinks he is writing her letters in private...then she finds out her family ties and with a little help from daddy, ends up living pretty big in the Opera House..until she is torn between family and love...

Thank you PJ for the awesome sig!! You are the Angel of Awesomeness!!
La Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Beanie | Gender: Female | Age: 31 | Posts: 40 | Roses: 10
Old 03-11-2010 at 04:32 AM
Beanie
Wandering Child
It's Only Forever

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

I run an phantom of the opera rp if any one is interested. You can click the icon in my sig. You can learn more about it by checking out the site, please read the rules and plot before joining.

^Phantom of the opera rp^
Beanie's Profile Send Private Message Beanie's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 05-15-2010 at 04:54 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

I'm not sure, but I posted for wandering child's RP and I was just wondering who was next. If I could get a memo or a PM about this that would be great. I haven't heard much from either of you guys...Miss role playing with you guys!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kiki | Gender: southern girl | Posts: 278 | Roses: 10
Old 05-25-2010 at 02:57 AM
Karo Kiba
Wandering Child
I am the crazy girl...lallala

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

I'm sorry for holding you guys up again! Are any of you guys involved in roleplays on other websites? I'm trying to get a Robin Hood based roleplay up and running on a website called Gaia Online. Perhaps some of you might be interested in joining? It's somewhat based off of the new Robin Hood movie. In the RP Robin Hood has 4 children with Marion. They live with their parents alongside the bandits in the heart of the sherwood forest. I have no one except myself and perhaps one other person thus far! You will be free to make up your own role, originate the role of one of the children (in other words, create your own character that is one of their children), or you may play one of the canon roles (Friar Tuck, the sheriff, little john, will scarlet, etc.).

Why not forget about being normal and live for him?
Karo Kiba's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Chase Fowler | Gender: Male | Posts: 12 | Roses: 10
Old 12-27-2011 at 01:20 AM
TheOtherErik
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

So it's been over a year, since the last post but I have an idea for an RP if anyone is willing.
Erik discovers the true roots of his voice, and dwelges deeper into the mystery that is the Phantom. He eventually travels to Paris, only to discover even more secrets.
Anyone wanna plan anything?
TheOtherErik's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote