Old 01-22-2008 at 06:12 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Discuss Your Tattoo's!  Post [1] »

Post pictures and discuss your tattoo's here. If you don't have any, but have always wanted one, post about it and discuss them here. If you have any questions for our inked members, post them here. If you just saw a pretty tattoo on a girl on the street, or something someone on Miami Ink got, and want to talk about how cool it is, you've come to the right place. Just be nice. If someone has a heart on their forehead, do not talk about how cheesey hearts on foreheads are :p

So, discuss away!

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: KT Mae | Gender: Hungry Chipmunk | Age: 28 | Posts: 4,322 | Roses: 25
Old 01-22-2008 at 06:15 AM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
» DAZLIOUS «

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

I reiterate: You are such a dork.

I love tattoos. They are supremely glorious. I only have two as of now, but that's entirely due to the fact that I am a poor college student and flat broke for the time being. Anyways, first one I got is on my back a little above my shoulder blades. I drew it myself and got the Chinese symbols from my friend from Hong Kong. They mean equality. Second one was totally spontaneous...Gandhi's like my bff (:D), so I got part of his quote "Be the change you want to see in the world" tattooed on the inside of my left wrist.

Pics: x x

(Second one's blurry. I blame the camera.) The next one I'm getting (once I have the necessary funds, that is) will go either at the top curve of my foot or along my collarbone: the word L'étranger in this really spiffy font I picked out. I've been planning that one since the middle of last semester, and I'm quite excited to get it. *Bounces*

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jen | Gender: Female | Posts: 23 | Roses: 10
Old 01-22-2008 at 11:06 AM
thegrouchypear
Wandering Child
Scene Shifter

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

My tattoo's what? :-P

Sorry, I can't let apostrophe misuse slide, wherever I see it.

I don't have any tattoos. I can't think of any part of my body where I'd want one, nor can I think of a design that I'd want to have for life.

I know there are removal techniques, however depending on the complexity of the tattoo they can leave scarring. I'm not ready for that. Ah well.

http://www.phantoms-opera.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=950&dateline=12004352  44
Your Current Signature Picture
thegrouchypear's Profile Send Private Message thegrouchypear's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 27 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 01-22-2008 at 02:46 PM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

:p I never claimed to be good at grammar. In fact, most of my life I'm sure I've been claiming the exact opposite. It's a quirk. Love me anyway?

I think KT's tattoos are awesome, and that l'étranger is one of the best books ever written. Can't go wrong with Camus :)

I dunno. I've always thought tattoos (HAH no apostrophe, Jen) were pretty cool, and I was thinking of getting one on my 16th birthday, because my mom checked it out and would consent to it but they still said I had to be 18. I wouldn't get a picture, methinks, I would get words, but I'm not entirely sure what they would say yet :p

And yes... yes I am a dork, thank you very much KT Mae.

L'edit: Owcurveoffoot. That would hurt a lot, wouldn't it?

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lizzie | Gender: W-O-M-A-N | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,248 | Roses: 0
Old 01-22-2008 at 03:44 PM
Night feather
Wandering Child
Puppet Master

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

Oooooh I would so love to get a tattoo, unfortunately I'm poor and have no money, so I can't afford one, they're like a hundred dollars or something for a small one in Denmark, it sucks!

Though I do want one when I get scraped the money together, I'm considering a phoenix on my shoulder blade or a a triple circle, which is the symbol of balance and harmony.

Though getting an angel just above your pubic bone like Asia Argento has could be wickedly cool as well.

Repress And Restrain. Steal The Pressure And The Pain

Wash The Blood Off Your Hands. This Time She Won't Understand
Night feather's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jessica/Jess/Jessie | Gender: 100% Lady | Age: 28 | Posts: 428 | Roses: 30
Old 01-22-2008 at 05:00 PM
Star18
Wandering Child
House Patron
Obama '08!!!!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

If I were to get a tattoo, I would get one like that; right on the side of my hip. It would either be a rose, lotus, cross ,or something pertaining to my mom- I'm a momma's girl, so, yeah.

I'm just not sure what my grandma would say about it. But she wouldn't have to see it cause of the location...

Me and my two sisters used to say we would all go out and get one together one day. We probably will at some point when we're all feeling crazy.

"Yes We Can"

At Some Point We All Do a Little Self Promotion...
Star18's Profile Send Private Message Star18's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 03-23-2008 at 10:39 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

Don't tattoos hurt? I don't want one, but I heard tehy hurt.

I also heard that people with tattoos can't give blood. is that true, as well?

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: KT Mae | Gender: Hungry Chipmunk | Age: 28 | Posts: 4,322 | Roses: 25
Old 03-23-2008 at 03:15 PM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
» DAZLIOUS «

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

Nope, they actually don't hurt very much at all. It really all depends on where you get it, of course...like, the next one I'm getting will probably hurt quite a bit, but my back was virtually pain-free and my wrist was surprisingly unaffected as well.

Aaaand yeah, I can give blood. There's just a six month waiting period between the time you get the tattoo and the time you can donate, just to make sure you didn't get HIV or anything from the needle. I don't run into problems like that though, because my parlor is reputably the cleanest in the city. The six month time frame is just a precaution.

Anyways...so yeah, getting another tat as soon as I rack up enough funds. I'm getting a matching one with my friend Leilani, kind of as an inside joke or homage. Normally I wouldn't get something like that, because I like my tattoos to have significance, but this time I don't really mind because of the location. Which...is the bottom of my foot. ^_^; Here's a picture of what it will look like: x

Woot.

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Fiona | Gender: Female | Posts: 79 | Roses: 10
Old 03-23-2008 at 10:46 PM
sweet_intoxication
Wandering Child
Christine, I love you. ♪

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9] »

I don't want any tatoos but I'd like a temporary henna or something along those lines..

A treble clef on the wrist or a rose and the Phantom mask would be cool! =]

sweet_intoxication's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 03-24-2008 at 01:26 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10] »

I had a bus driver one year with a circular tattoo on the inside of her wrist. We never really SAW it, or rather, we weren't suppossed to see it, but when someone asked about it, she freaked out and said "It's washable", but I had her as my bus driver for two years and she had it on everyday.

Dude, there was this girl in junior high with a tattoo on her back. She got in trouble last time she wore a shirt that showed it. Picky principals...

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote