2worlds2loves1choice
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21]

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfire2007 View Post
Done. Here's the link for my friend Joanna's site. She also plays Phantom and sings both tenor and soprano. She's an amazing person in herself.

http://phantomstheater.com/Indexseemeinthe.htm
Interesting thoughts! I will be going with my class to Paris this spring, and what I am looking foreward to most is (of course) visiting the opera house. I was just wondering as I came upon this thread that very question- Would Erik still be there?

Thanks for reading my mind-

Emilie
2worlds2loves1choice's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 22 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 03-08-2008 at 05:27 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Interesting thought!  Post [22]

Quote:
Originally Posted by death_shadows View Post
ever since i was a lil girl....before i even knew of the phantom ive had dreams of him....which is sort of weird.
but also for as long as i can remember, ive had many experiences with ghosts. ive had over 20 experiences that i can recall, with different ghosts. like the time i found a box with very old pics in the back of my old house. it was buried in the back yard. i went upstairs to look through it, btw i was about 6 at the time, when i herard someone say help me. i looked at the door way to find a young girl around my own age standing there, and i knew she was a ghost. she then looked behind her and then ran in my closet, the next thing i know there is a giant red stain on the floor. i ran to tell someone, but when i can back upstairs the stain was gone. i do not really fear ghosts though, and yes i do beleive that they exist, hard not to by now. and the thought of erik still being and haunting the opera is in a way a nice thought to have. i am going to one day visit the paris opera house, and when i do, i will be on the look out for anything strange, if i see something, i will post it on this website for sure. lol. it is very believable that he still haunts it......

Hum let's think...logically his ghost could still be haunting us til the second we die. God only knows! Dreaming? I have many dream that if I told you all, you all would call me crazy, but hey we all are a bit insane in a speical way, but some like Diane and I...we that's a different story! hehe! JK! Actually I'm a bit lost with the whole theorizing that he was real to a certain extent. A dead corpse under the Opera House? If he were real, my friend Maria, would have been to Paris already and would have raped the man by now, so I'm guessing (that kind of wise) NO! hehe! but spiritually wise...ehy who said not! But it would be cool to know someone of the past in such a wonderful historical place with many other happenings!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Andrew | Gender: Male | Age: 26 | Posts: 18 | Roses: 10
Old 04-09-2008 at 04:28 AM
Andrew_Phantom
Wandering Child
Charles Dance, my "phave" phantom.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23]

[QUOTE=ErikismyAngel5;88702] A dead corpse under the Opera House? If he were real, my friend Maria, would have been to Paris already and would have raped the man by now, so I'm guessing (that kind of wise) NO! hehe!QUOTE]

LOL I thought that was funny! :D

I think it would be awesome if Erik was still haunting the Opera House. If he is, I would pay anything just to see his ghost while I was sitting in Box Five! My friend's going on a school-band trip to Europe this summer, and I'm EXTREMELY envious, because she's getting to go to the Opera House while in Paris!

"My mind has touched the farthest horizons of mental imagination and reaches ever outward to embrace infinity. There is no knowledge beyond my comprehension, no art or skill upon this entire planet that lies beyond the mastery of my hand... But as long as I live, no woman will ever look upon me in love." -Erik
Andrew_Phantom's Profile Send Private Message Andrew_Phantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Laura | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 279 | Roses: 0
Old 04-09-2008 at 08:46 PM
Ange de Musique
Wandering Child
Blessed4Eternity

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24]

Fascinating thoughts, all. :) I have often wondered the question myself. Or, what if someone as in a real person actually lives down there? Emmy Rossum in an interview did say that she went down there and that someone really could live down there and you'd never know it.

I would give anything to see 'Erik's ghost,' if in fact that's what it is. I have also had a few Phantom dreams, several that were fairly life-like. The whole idea that Erik might still live down in the Opera house is enough to give me goose-bumps...

Laura

"What you do in this life echoes in eternity."
Ange de Musique's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Diane | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 142 | Roses: 10
Old 06-13-2008 at 01:20 AM
death_shadows
Wandering Child
Opera Spirit

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25]

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fascinating thoughts, all. I have often wondered the question myself. Or, what if someone as in a real person actually lives down there? Emmy Rossum in an interview did say that she went down there and that someone really could live down there and you'd never know it.

I would give anything to see 'Erik's ghost,' if in fact that's what it is. I have also had a few Phantom dreams, several that were fairly life-like. The whole idea that Erik might still live down in the Opera house is enough to give me goose-bumps...

Laura

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i also would give anything to see erik's ghost. and the fact that his ghost could still be haunting the opera....it is enough to make me want to swim across the ocean to see it ha!

*In every shadow there is light, in every tear a smile. In death I know there still is life that lingers for awhile.*-Anonymous

●I am but a mere black rose....I am but the shadow that cloaks the night, forever bond to darkness...yet am I really such a fright?●

"Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, hath had no power yet upon thy beauty." -Romeo

"I felt myself shrinking and shriveling before her clear, candid gaze. I was once more that small boy, twisting a napkin around my finger in absolute terror that my request would be denied. Such a little thing, really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right."-Erik from Susan Kay's Phantom-
death_shadows's Profile Send Private Message death_shadows's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Remo | Gender: female | Posts: 36 | Roses: 10
Old 06-23-2008 at 04:12 AM
Erik'sMusic92
Wandering Child
Worse than a shattered chanderlier!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26]

I believe that Erik's ghost still haunts the opera. my bff's cousin went to the Opera house and said that she saw the ghost. and when i went onto google images, i found a few pics of the opera house and i did see blurs and orbs. one of them im hoping is Erik's ghost.

Erik'sMusic92's Profile Send Private Message Erik'sMusic92's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jennifer | Gender: Female | Age: 27 | Posts: 481 | Roses: 10
Old 07-29-2008 at 08:16 PM
angelgirl
Wandering Child
Nobody's Home.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [27]

I totally believe his ghost still haunts the Paris Opera. (I wouldn'tactually know because I've never been there, but I've heard enough weird ghost stories from the people on this site to know!)
So my answer is a big, enthusiastic:
YES!
A.G.

Thanks to the wonderful Tiannaangel for my sig!
angelgirl's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Tori | Gender: Female | Posts: 72 | Roses: 10
Old 07-30-2008 at 04:44 AM
MaskedMadame
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28]

hmm well, if there even was an erik, which if there was i think he would have moved on. He had so much pain in life why would he want to stay in the world that he hates??

The names Tori
MaskedMadame's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 22 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 08-04-2008 at 02:17 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [29]

I suppose it's possiable.

My guess is that he may want to stay there to still watch over the opera. He hated the world, but I don't think that he hated the opera house nessicarly. Erik loved music, art, culture. I'm sure he wouldn't mind to reside there forever.

But let it be known, that if Erik was a ghost (let alone real) he probably would have scared the crap out of someone by now. I mean can you even imagine the ghost of a monster? Frightening stuff...
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Tori | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 84 | Roses: 10
Old 08-04-2008 at 07:58 PM
Trix
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30]

If I was a spirit, I'd gladly take the appearance/mannerisms of Erik and screw with people in a theatre, just to make them wonder.

I believe that spirits are in fact very real, and I don't think it would be a far stretch to have one, who, like Erik enjoys messing with theatre's.
Trix's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote