Old 05-23-2005 at 11:56 AM
The Phantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Without you, I die.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
"Phantom" based dreams  Post [1] »

I thought I would try to type this up before I lost it all in my memory, lol. But has anyone had any dreams about the Phantom of the Opera before? I had a weird one last night and this is basically how it goes:

I was in a community production of the show and I was cast as the role of The Phantom, exciting right? Well we were to have three performances, and I did the first one expertly. The second one I was screwing up and late on cue and getting my notes right... and dressing in the wrong costumes. For some reason I was wearing a red leather pant suit for Music of the Night. Then there were technical difficulties and they cancelled that show and the rest of the performances... in my dream I was pissed.

I can’t remember if I had a Christine or Raoul, or whether I was just prancing around by myself. o.O
The Phantom's Profile Send Private Message The Phantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lori (Lauryn) | Gender: female | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,007 | Roses: 2
Old 05-23-2005 at 01:07 PM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

LOL!! The only one I can think of is the time I dreamed that my friend Michael (who played the phantom in a production of "Phantom of the Opry" that had been written by my parents) was playing the Phantom of the Opera. I was only watching and I REALLY wanted to perform. I remember laughing because he sang so badly.

Anorexic Beauty, Feather-weight Perfection...

Anorexic Beauty, Underweight Goddess

Banners Made by the Amazing KT, Awesome PJ (Hidden Away) and Wonderful Cassie (Mrs Nadir Khan)
Raoulsgal0689's Profile Send Private Message Raoulsgal0689's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Shadow/Han Solo/Brittany | Gender: Chipette | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,488 | Roses: 40
Old 05-23-2005 at 01:16 PM
Forgotten Angel
Wandering Child
House Patron
[Greed] I AM the Mafia!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

I had one a WHILE back. I don't really remember much of it, except that I somehow went back in time and was in some way involved in the crash of the chandelier. o.0 Strange, non?

All [alone] he [turns] to [stone]
While [holding] his [breath] half [to] death.

[Terrified] of [what]'s [inside].
Forgotten Angel's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 29 | Posts: 39 | Roses: 10
Old 05-24-2005 at 12:44 AM
Silhouette
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

Ive had 1 phantom dream where the phantom kidnapped me and my family and some of my friends lol and i tried to escape and i was running threw some gardens cause he lived in this giant manor and like the trees were attacking me and the phantom chasing me so i pretended to be christine and the phantom believed me lol it was a while ago but it was funny
Silhouette's Profile Send Private Message Silhouette's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 27 | Posts: 333 | Roses: 10
Old 05-25-2005 at 03:01 AM
cinty
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

I have had two dreams where I have met Emmy Rossum. And a few weeks ago, I had a dream which was a curious mix of Lord of the Rings and Phantom. The only part that is still clear is when Erik, (Gerard Butler) was singing Music of the Night to ME!!! And, just when it was getting to "only then can you belong to me" my MUM CAME IN AND WOKE ME UP!!!! Can you believe it?? I was like, NOOOOO!!! I doubt if I will ever get such an awesome dream again. *sobs* But that's life. It was wonderful while it lasted!
My dreams where I met Emmy were great too. :)

Please join:Erik\'s Phans!,Exceptional Beauties and Erik\'s Lair
I am a Raoul/Christine shipper and PROUD of it!!!
cinty's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 28 | Posts: 16 | Roses: 10
Old 05-27-2005 at 07:43 AM
Mysteria
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

Well a while ago I had a dream. Where I was ballet dancer, and we went to france and danced in The Opera House. And one night I was wandering around and met Eric. Then he fell in love with me, and asked me to stay with him and I did.
And then there was a dream about Severus Snape meeting Phantom of the Opera, and singing songs together. (I shouldn't read so much fanfiction)
Mysteria's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Posts: 133 | Roses: 10
Old 06-03-2005 at 11:57 PM
angelofmusic
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

I had this dream that at school, we did POTO and I was Christine and the Phantom was Erik. I wish that would happen in real life. *sighs*

angelofmusic's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Liz | Gender: Female | Age: 29 | Posts: 427 | Roses: 10
Old 06-06-2005 at 02:01 AM
Reza Khan
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

Quote:
Originally posted by Mysteria
And then there was a dream about Severus Snape meeting Phantom of the Opera, and singing songs together. (I shouldn't read so much fanfiction)
Now that I would like to see... :D

I had one Phantom-esque dream that I can think of. I was somewhere in Europe (you know how you can just know stuff in a dream? This is one of those things...) and I was exploring this old castle when I heard the score from the beginning of "PotO" in the musical. It got to the part where Christine sings, but there was no one singing, so it started again. The second time through, I started singing and walking down some stairs. And, imagine it, there was some guy (didn't look like Gerry) dressed as the Phantom standing beside a lake. The whole thing didn't really look like the lair in the movie, but oh well. And that's all I remember...

Elizabeth

\"Sanity is calming, but insanity is much more interesting...\"
Reza Khan's Profile Send Private Message Reza Khan's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: KT Mae | Gender: Hungry Chipmunk | Age: 27 | Posts: 4,322 | Roses: 25
Old 06-09-2005 at 02:18 AM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
» DAZLIOUS «

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9] »

Well, I dreamed a dream (::Starts humming along with the song that starts out "I dreamed a dream...:: ) Sorry...

Anyways, I dreamed up the plot for my third phanphic...and later, my very helpful subconscious came up with a few...erm...steamy scenes that I plan to use later on. I won't post anymore here... (as to prevent the rating of this post to go up, and not ruin the ending for anyone here who might stumble across my phic later...)

And I've had plenty of me-as-Christine during MOTN dreams...those are really nice... ::Sighs dreamily:: And then there was this really random one I had a few weeks ago...but it requires an explanation...

There was an art contest on pf.n a little while ago...the scene to be depicted was to have something to do with "The Unmasking". And there was this one submission that was highly entertaining... It was of Erik at a strip club with a bunch of women shouting "Take it off! Take it off!" and Erik was...well, naked (with the appropriate shadows covering the appropriate places) except for his mask.

Hence, "The Unmasking."

But anyways...I had a dream very similar to this picture. Again, I won't go into details, but...it was very interesting.

Very interesting indeed...

~Erik is my Hero

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 27 | Posts: 72 | Roses: 10
Old 06-11-2005 at 08:33 PM
Wandering Angel
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10] »

I once had a dream that my bed was the boat that Erik and Christine use to get to the labyrinth. I was sleeping in it, and Gerry Butler (as Erik) was standing over me, rowing and singing softly while I slept. It was a really peaceful feeling. ::sigh:: I wish I had dreams like that more often.

The Khanum made my beautiful blend! ::virtual thank-you hug::

\"Was this what he meant by danger?\"
~Christine~ \"Phantom\"~ Susan Kay~
Wandering Angel's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote