Old 06-30-2010 at 12:55 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [91]

I still haven't been able to get to the final post at Jean-Paul Gaultier Boutique. What's weirder is that I can't seem to find the posts for Gerard Bonnaire. When I delved back to copy and paste my Easy post, there were posts in between it; now, my old post and reused one are in a row! I'm really confused as to what is happening. I'd love to post a reply but cannot get to the page to do so.

EDIT: It's now 3:35 a.m., and I still cannot access beyond Page 3 on the thread. We're going to try to navigate around it by having my RP partner quote the scene I've sent to her. I won't be credited for my scenes in the posting competition, but at least we'll get to continue the story. Could this be a problem with my Net connection or my laptop for some reason? I'm so worried that I'll start having problems with other threads, but maybe that won't happen.

EDIT 2: It's nearly 2 a.m. Thursday morning, and I just tried to access the other pages again. Even when I click on "Last", I end up on Page 3. I really want to post my scenes and get credited for them, but I might not get to do that. I keep hoping when I check on it that everything will work as it should, and I keep worrying that I've done something wrong that caused this but have no idea what it would be. Help! (Just whenever anyone has time.)

EDIT 3: I just checked the thread at 2:30 p.m. Friday, July 2, and still cannot access beyond Page 3. We have a number of scenes to post whenever this is fixed since masquerading rose, my RP partner, also has encountered this problem.

EDIT 4: It's 10:30 p.m. July 5. I still cannot access any page beyond 3 on that thread. Each of us has at least two scenes written ahead that we'll need to post in proper order whenever the problem is fixed. Again, I've never encountered this before, so I don't know if it's something that can be fixed.

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 07-01-2010 at 11:50 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [92]

This problem resently presented itself to me, as well. I've tried everything to get past t hat third page, but no luck yet. What gives?

Hope you guys can fix this! Thanks!

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 07-13-2010 at 03:19 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [93]

Is there a problem with the site?
Okay so when I first asked this it seemed like any other error when the site was down (host was down) and I used to get a message saying so, now it seems even worse and I know it's not just me (I've asked around)

The link to the site keeps saying that I should try another link (it's the same one) and though that sometimes works more often then not it doesn't. It seems more and more that I can't get onto the site at all and that it seems down most of the time.

Therefore I was wondering first if this is the site or the host of the site (as I know the host site sometimes checks it's sites) and secound if anyone was trying to do something about it as I know the admin's are busy.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 07-13-2010 at 03:24 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [94]

I have to say that I, too, have encountered problems getting to the site. It's been nearly every evening, which is when I generally can work. It seems that, when it's past midnight, I get a message saying the site is down. This is a bit earlier for me to get to TPO, but unfortunately I can't write my scenes now. I do hope to copy some scenes and work on them in Notebook then place them whenever I can get here again. I know people are busy with jobs, school, and life in general, but wanted to say that I've encountered this persistent problem, too.

EDIT July 25: I still cannot access past Page 3 on the Boutique thread. Has this been noted by others? I was wondering why it still is unavailable.

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 10-03-2010 at 06:06 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [95]

Okay!

Just a suggestion, can someone update the Opera Performers Photo Thread. There are a lot of broken links (and I mean A LOT) to avoid confusion, could a staff member please go in and delete the broken links or alert the memeber (if still active in past six months) that their link is broken? Thanks!

Riss

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sarah | Gender: Genderfluid. | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,031 | Roses: 10
Old 01-28-2011 at 11:02 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [96]

Could someone tell me why I can't seem to stay logged in, even after I check the 'Remember Me' box? Thanks.

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rosey_Posey | Gender: Daughter of Eve | Posts: 227 | Roses: 10
Old 05-31-2012 at 07:33 AM
RaminxRamen
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [97]

umm i don't wanna seem like a derp or anything.... but my post count only says 2 (i've posted way more) and when i click 'see all posts' everthing i've posted pops up (good thing) but my post count remains at 2 (bad thing?)... sorry i'm still very new to this... -.-"
RaminxRamen's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rosey_Posey | Gender: Daughter of Eve | Posts: 227 | Roses: 10
Old 05-31-2012 at 09:01 PM
RaminxRamen
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [98]

i found out what was wrong w/ mine :) its all cool
RaminxRamen's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote