Old 03-16-2007 at 04:34 AM
The Phantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Without you, I die.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Report Bugs And Errors  Post [1]

So with the upgrade and the revamp, you may find some things strange, buggy, or not right around the forums. This is where you can help! For every valid problem, bug, error, etc. that you find on the boards, I will reward you with two roses each. The staff is not perfect, and its great to have outside input on anything that might wrong and awry on the forums. ^_^

Please post all bugs, errors, broken images, suggestions, comments, and problems here in this thread.
The Phantom's Profile Send Private Message The Phantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Dee | Gender: Shag | Age: 27 | Posts: 686 | Roses: 47
Old 03-16-2007 at 05:45 AM
The Floor
Wandering Child
The Carpet Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

So. One issue. I can't read a bunch of threads. It simply wont' let me see the posts. Another one: There are weird stymbols kicking around in people's posts - and yes, that was intentional *is such a loser* - and I can't vote in any polls. That's what I've got so far. If there's something obscenely simple I can do to remedy this, tell me and watch me grovel in humiliation. Regardless, I'm conphuzzled. *waves* See ya!
The Floor's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Steve | Gender: Male | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,021 | Roses: 35
Old 03-16-2007 at 05:50 AM
The Phantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Without you, I die.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Hmm, can you please explain "you can't read the posts"?

Edit:

The polls problem has been fixed, it was something awry with the import.
The Phantom's Profile Send Private Message The Phantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Cal | Gender: Molly Mormon *snort* | Age: 36 | Posts: 250 | Roses: 0
Old 03-16-2007 at 06:29 AM
BlackDove
Wandering Child
Going Back to the Start...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Hey Steve....noticed something that I thought you might not know about...

Quote:
As a special treat for the members of the board, were allowing you to have a primary and secondary role playing character! With every new feature there must be rules and regulations to keep things in order. Its not to decrease your fun, but to decrease any problems that might arise with two characters being in play.
I noticed it in other threads as well, usually around a word that is in quotation marks like "Ahoy there, matey!" or in a word with an apostophe like They're....

Also, right now the quick reply isn't working for me, though I dunno if it's just my comp...when I click on it I see the thinking icon, but nothing happens o.O (I'm using the 'Post Reply' feature right now in hopes this will post)

Version 2.0: Lost Memories
Proud Toriphile | Christine + Deana=Huffie Wuv
BlackDove's Profile Send Private Message BlackDove's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2007 at 06:34 AM
The Phantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Without you, I die.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Hmm, the quick reply seems to be working for me?

I'm not sure what would cause your problem. Try it on other threads.

The weird symbols are a result of the import, I'm going to see what I can to do mass remove them from all of the threads on the board. I'm hoping there is a way that I can do it, since they make some of the threads look rather cluttered and ugly.

Name: Erika | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 29 | Posts: 647 | Roses: 55
Old 03-16-2007 at 03:46 PM
Kaze
Wandering Child
Empress

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

*raises hand* I am not sure if this is part of the "weird symbols" problem, but, I noticed that most ot the strange symbols are replacing characters from other languages,like accented vowels, cedilles and so on... (I hope this makes some sense if at all)

It reads KT all over ^_~

Kaze's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2007 at 05:05 PM
The Phantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Without you, I die.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

I was aware of the weird symbols before hand, but I'm not sure exactly what I can do. I'm looking into something to see if I can possibly do a mass replace in the database to fix what's going on. I'm afraid in the old posts, some of the symbols might be there forever... because it's impossible to go back and edit almost 61,000 posts that were here before. >.>

I'm currently looking into the Safari issue as well.

Name: MtM/Ambrosette | Gender: Female, omigosh | Posts: 683 | Roses: 16
Old 03-16-2007 at 06:10 PM
More than Music
Wandering Child
Miss Priss

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

I'm not sure if this is really a 'problem' or not, but I can't find out where you change the themes. Before they were on the front page AND in the User CPanel, but now they are in neither. Could they, maybe, be put in a spot where they are easier to find? Or is it just me and my terrible ability to find things?

Veena Roux

Proud to be a friend of MystMoonstruck. KAW00T
More than Music's Profile Send Private Message More than Music's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2007 at 06:20 PM
The Phantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Without you, I die.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

If you read the announcements thread, all of the themes are not available.

We only have two for your use at the moment.

Name: MtM/Ambrosette | Gender: Female, omigosh | Posts: 683 | Roses: 16
Old 03-16-2007 at 07:01 PM
More than Music
Wandering Child
Miss Priss

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

Well, how do I change between them then? I'm confused. If there's two of them wouldn't I still be able to change the theme?

EDIT: Oh! The themes are back on the front page! Thank you! :)

Veena Roux

Proud to be a friend of MystMoonstruck. KAW00T
More than Music's Profile Send Private Message More than Music's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote