Old 05-22-2007 at 02:50 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11] »

When i was like three, I would always have this weird dream about these little people in this town. And someone put a gigantic shoe in their town. So people got curious and climbed in and the shoe would devour them. I know, creepy.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 07-15-2007 at 07:03 AM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12] »

So, this might be really long but I feel like I need to share it. You know how you forget most dreams if you try and think of them? I mean, it's like, the more you try to remember, the more you forget. I lost my love and best friend (his name was Isaac) back in August of 2005 for those who don't know and I had many dreams for a long time about him, starting a few weeks after he died. He would be in them and I would look at him and tell him that he was not suppose to be here and then he would get frustrated because he didn't understand. We would fight and then I woke up...almost always crying. They varied in time, place, and the fight was not always the same. They changed with my stages of grieving. I even had ones where I saw him die at the very beginning. But, onto the one that has really changed things. Well, I have only had one dream that has stuck out vividly in my mind long after I had it. I think it was two or three weeks ago:

I was at my highschool in the stands playing my trumpet (i'm in marching band) and it was so weird because it was two years ago. I mean, the people that graduated in 2005 were there playing and they were all exactly as I remembered them. To be exact, it was that time. I was a sophomore and yet, I was the person that I am today. I still felt that emptiness of losing him, I felt that constant sadness, the uncontrollable grief, the lack of sleep...it was all still there. I had cried those many tears and yet he was standing beside me blasting away on his trumpet. I did not look at him and tell him he was not suppose to be here. I was just trying to figure out what was going on. Then after halftime, he pulled me aside and said he needed to speak to me. I said okay and he took my hand and led me away from the football game. It was weird because suddenly we were in front of this old house and he took me inside, still holding my hand. We sat down on the floor, still in our marching band uniforms and he said, “Something is wrong.” I of course acted like nothing was wrong and said I didn’t know what he was talking about. He said, “You are different...yesterday you were you and today I don’t know you. You are very sad and I can see it in your eyes. And it kills me because I know I am the reason why.” I told him I was just having a bad day and that I had nothing to be sad about. I was about to cry even as I said it to him. “You don’t have to lie to me...I want to ask you a question and I want you to be honest...Am I going to die?” Well, at this I did cry and I told him yes and that it was so strange because I had already lived through it. I told him he had broke my heart and it was still broken and it was breaking even more because I was talking to him now. He got up off the floor and walked over to a bed that I had not even noticed. He sat down on it and he was looking away from me. I sat down on the bed in front of him and turned his face to me. He was crying and I wiped away his tears. “But instead of telling you these things, I should be telling you what I feel like I didn’t say enough while you were here. I love you more than words can express. I don’t want to lose you but I know it is going to happen.” I took his face with both of my hands and rested my forehead on his. “Oh, I already knew that anyways...you didn’t have to say it and no matter what happens to me, I will never really leave you. Promise you won’t forget me...I love you.” We were both crying and I promised him. Then he kissed me and I woke up.

Of course I was crying when I awoke but it was almost like a relief to have that dream. All the others had been so negative and bad and this one was sort of like him telling me it was all going to be okay. I am still grieving but ever since that dream, things have been a little easier for me. I miss him everyday but every time I get really upset, I just remember that dream and remember the times he really did say I love you and it makes me feel better. Just thought I’d share that.

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 08-05-2007 at 10:00 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13] »

Weird one for you, Ran.

Last night I dreamt that Bethany, Maureen, Ember, and alot of others went to this like water-like hotel... Bethany went missing, but had a GPS system, and Gerik kidnapped Ember, and David Bowie was his accomplice. It was weird. Oh, poor Beth and her many encounters with near death!!! lol.

masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Cassie | Gender: Seńorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 11-02-2007 at 12:24 AM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14] »

Has anyone else ever experienced sleep paralysis? It has to be the scariest thing ever. EVER. Since Saturday, when I had a dream about a murder who killed me (multiple times), I haven't been able to sleep because that night, I "woke up" and couldn't move and thought there was someone in my room.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to sleep again and have normal (for me) dreams?
Mrs Nadir Khan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kearyn/Excel | Gender: Wicked Witch | Age: 26 | Posts: 1,116 | Roses: 15
Old 12-16-2007 at 08:47 AM
Christine's Shadow
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
It's Phantom meets Hamlet- Phamlet!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15] »

I had a problem with sleep paralysis for some time, it was more from when I was younger. What I now do is play classical music softly in the background when I go to sleep. Generally it's a bad idea to play music when you sleep, because doctors say that you can't get to sleep completely while music (with lyrics) plays. I might suggest either piano, or there are actually sleep-oriented cd's out there that have senic sounds and backgrounds. Before I got my classical cd's from my grandma, I'd play that. I hope that helps. =)

As for recent dreams, this dream really isn't mine, but a friends.

She had fell asleep during 5th period when we were all laying down in the drama room, and she had the hammoc that was set up for the grade 12 play that was set up for later that night. She apparently dreamed of everyone that was in the room, I was in the corner rocking back and forth and everyone else was around me going "Cheerios?!" repeating it over and over. my my. I think she's just crazy :P

|Vincent!|JHO|Evangaline|Christmas Onyx|<3|Green|Ember|
.::.
|Call me a little Crazy, but I think I like you.|<3 KT, Tian, et Moi|
<b>Christine's Shadow</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>Christine's Shadow</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Shadow/Han Solo/Brittany | Gender: Chipette | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,488 | Roses: 40
Old 12-17-2007 at 05:43 AM
Forgotten Angel
Wandering Child
House Patron
[Greed] I AM the Mafia!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16] »

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Nadir Khan View Post
Has anyone else ever experienced sleep paralysis? It has to be the scariest thing ever. EVER. Since Saturday, when I had a dream about a murder who killed me (multiple times), I haven't been able to sleep because that night, I "woke up" and couldn't move and thought there was someone in my room.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to sleep again and have normal (for me) dreams?
Gods, I've had sleep paralysis problems for as long as I can remember. Only, I've never had it as I'm waking up from a dream - it's as I'm in the process of falling asleep for the first time. I'm in that state where I'm between awake and asleep and all of a sudden the paralysis comes over me. We were actually talking about it in my animal behavior class last week - apparently, only me and one of my other classmates ever gets it.

But I get it so often that it actually doesn't scare me anymore. I know what it is and just tell myself over and over again, "Open your eyes. Move your hand. Move something!" And eventually I'll be able to do it. I've been known to get it as much as three nights in one week, and while it's not scary anymore, it's still the most bizarre thing. >_< I remember I posted something over in the supernatural occurrences thread about something that happened while I was trying to fall asleep, and someone suggested that maybe I was experiencing sleep paralysis. I knew it couldn't be sleep paralysis, because I know sleep paralysis better than the majority of people on the planet.

Kearyn, I find that music with lyrics actually helps me fall asleep better. In fact, screaming metal helps me fall asleep, if you can believe it. XD

Dreams. Hm. I had a really weird dream about a month ago. Me and a few friends and a few acquaintances were all at a new deli in town, applying for a job. The only people who got the job were me and my best friends ex-friend Marissa. o.0 And that was where the dream pretty much ended.

All [alone] he [turns] to [stone]
While [holding] his [breath] half [to] death.

[Terrified] of [what]'s [inside].
Forgotten Angel's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Nick | Gender: male | Age: 25 | Posts: 53 | Roses: 10
Old 02-03-2008 at 10:48 PM
Henri
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17] »

I had a dream once that seemed like something out of a horror movie. (For me anyway.) Basiclly these large alien-like creactures wanted to do something with me. (Still not sure what.....mabey experiment.) Well anyway they could shapeshift so they took the form of my uncle and his Welsh Corrgie Dollie. However they didn't bother to take care of the real ones so they were there to. I had to choose which one was real but I ran away. Then I was in the car with my parents during a lightning storm and I saw the aliens real form. (Kind of like a giant wolf/bat thing) So I decided to tell my mom about it and when I pointed out the real alien it shot me with a gun right in the left corrated artery.(Lol to much Law and Order.) Then I woke up.

"I Love this Show."
Henri's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 02-09-2008 at 06:01 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18] »

Wow... that's weird. No worries though, I think I've had weirder dreams.

Okay.... let's see.... last night I dreamt that my boyfriend and I were in the middle of nowhere, no food, water... nothing except a big stretch of land. So we started walking in what we thought was the right direction. And a camel pulled up. The camel was named Mark (too much Rent... wow I'm obsessed). So we climbed on board and he took us an amusement park (O.o) slightly freaked, we went around it, trying not to get lost. Then we approached an ocean and everything was gone.... so long story short, we had to go through different biomes...

And then the night before last, I had a dream about my fractured foot. In my dream, Dr. Crawford (no relation to Michael) came to my house and decided to operate on my foot since it wasn't getting any better. So he numbed my entire body and cut open my foot... the operation was on my couch, which didn't look like my couch... it looked like a mixture between a red version of my boyfriend's couch and a green couch in the movie Jane Eyre. So my doctors idea of fixing my foot was welding it back together... I awoke with an even bigger pain in my foot than before and a pain on the inside of my right elbow (where the IV would have been) and they still have yet to go away.

Name: Christine | Gender: Girl | Posts: 187 | Roses: 10
Old 02-12-2008 at 03:39 AM
ChristineJ16
Wandering Child
The golden pale angel

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19] »

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Nadir Khan View Post

I've had it happen to me twice and so far hasn't happened again *knocks on wood for good luck* It's so scary! The first time I had taken a little nap in the afternoon. I dreamed I was falling and then hit the ground. When I tried to sit up I felt these hands push me back down and voices telling me to lay still, it'll be over soon. I freaked and tried to sit up. My sister came in and saw me struggling in my sleep. She had to help me wake up, it was so freaky! The other time was not too long after that one. I dreamed I was running down dark hallways, it looked like the big building I work at, but all the lights were off. There was a killer on the loose, killing co-workers and residents. I remember running and as I turned a corner I smacked into a wall. I was on the ground for awhile, but when I tried to sit up I couldn't move. I remember seeing someone or something coming towards me. The feeling of not being able to move creeped me out. Eventually tho I did wake up, but I was so shaken by it. Since then I have not had that happen again, that's been a few years now. I don't know what caused them to happen in the first place and then why I'm lucky enough to not have them happen again.

~Christine~
ChristineJ16's Profile Send Private Message ChristineJ16's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jennifer | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 481 | Roses: 10
Old 02-22-2009 at 05:38 PM
angelgirl
Wandering Child
Nobody's Home.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20] »

One of the weirdest dreams I've ever had:
I dreamed my dad and I were at some friend of my mom's house and we'd only been there for 30 minutes when suddenly Raven from That's So Raven walks in and starts talking to me and I'm thinking, "I don't really know you. Why are you talking to me?"
Then she asks me where the best place to eat is and I had to give her limo driver directions. So we went to Pizza Hut, where we ran into the other 3 Cheetah Girls, (Adrienne, Keily, and Sabrina), and we ate pizza, talked and hung out.
Then we went back to my house and watched thier first 2 movies,(The third hadn't come out yet at the time of this dream.) and talked and hung out for another hour. Then the Cheetah Girls manager and Raven's limo driver came in and said they had to leave and the last thing I remember is waving goodbye to them as the limo and tour bus drove away.
So weird.
A.G.
angelgirl's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote