The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball
Remember Me?

View Poll Results: Do You Watch "Bones"?
Love it to bits! 3 30.00%
Hate it... Can't stand the dead bodies! 0 0%
Heard of it, but never seen it. 7 70.00%
Never heard of it.... What is this show again? 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 06-09-2007 at 02:08 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21]

Thats me! WAIT......... What do you mean by "clowish" exterior? And, Are you reading this off like a futune cookie or something?

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Laura | Gender: Femme | Posts: 235 | Roses: 2
Old 06-11-2007 at 06:25 PM
Angel's Muse
Wandering Child
Mistress of the Keys

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22]

No...no fortune cookie...

I looked up the sign, and it's completely in my own words. Clownish exterior, means that you like to make people laugh and seem like a really funny person, however, beneath that, you are also intelligent and sharp.

Angel's Muse's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 06-24-2007 at 06:23 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23]

Oh! Thank you!! I have a key chain on my purse with my birthday and sign on it. It says: People born on this day live in an electrically charged world of complex plans and grand designs. With unyeilding perserverance, they are deeply committed to their work or projectsthat can sometimes be years in the making. They function best with a comfortable home life, but with the freedom to let their minds roam.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 07-15-2007 at 08:17 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24]

I don't normally buy into the astrology thing...I mean, they are fun to look at especially when they are way off. I, by the way, am a virgo and I will admit, some of the personality traits are really the same as they say. Me and my best friend check our horoscopes on yahoo and just laugh and laugh.

Okay, for today: July 15, 2007:

Quickie:
You cannot brag about being selfless if you're doing it only to impress someone.

Overview:
A little fun might just turn your day around. Instead of taking a coffee break, pretend you're a kid again and get a juice box or a popsicle; instead of going to the gym, break out the jump rope or the hula hoop. Whee!

....that is just funny...

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kristen | Gender: Female | Age: 25 | Posts: 1,518 | Roses: 39
Old 09-09-2007 at 04:16 AM
inside your mind15
Wandering Child
Nerds rule the world.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25]

I'm a Sagittarius too!! Yay! Well I think I pretty much match Angel's Muse description... eerie huh? Well I don't consider myself intelligent but other people do so... whatever.

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live

without and know we cannot live within."
Made by Cassie!
I'm available anytime to RP, just PM me!
inside your mind15's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kayla | Gender: Dark Fairy | Age: 26 | Posts: 20 | Roses: 10
Old 09-16-2007 at 08:31 PM
Shattered Rose
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26]

I'm Leo and acording to the zodiac im stubborn, proud and big-headed. Eh a little too true...

"Seal my fate tonight; I hate to cut short-but the joke's wearing thin;
Let the audience in-Let my opera begin!"

Shattered Rose's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Christine | Gender: Girl | Posts: 187 | Roses: 10
Old 02-01-2008 at 06:46 PM
ChristineJ16
Wandering Child
The golden pale angel

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [27]

I'm a Scorpio, I've seen about 4 other people thru-out this topic who said they're Scorps as well, woo-hoo! I love being a Scorpio, they're the most magnetic sign of the whole zodiac. I actually was supposed to be born on Halloween, but showed up about a week later instead on the 6th of November. It drove my mom nuts, wondering if she'll be pregnant forever, lol!

~Christine~
ChristineJ16's Profile Send Private Message ChristineJ16's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 02-01-2008 at 07:16 PM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28]

It's weird I'm a Leo based on when I was born but I was also born three months early so I should in actuality be a scorpio and sometimes the leo describes me better and other times its the scorpio...so I guess that makes me a scoreo :D

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jennifer | Gender: Female | Posts: 43 | Roses: 10
Old 02-16-2008 at 03:10 AM
DarkGondolier
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [29]

I'm a Taurus, but that doesn't describe me at all. I'm not practical, good at following through with things, even-tempered, or obsessed with money. Half the time I'm walking around with my head in the clouds and people have to bring me back down to earth, I rarely consider the realistic connotations such as cost when I want to do something, I have a huge amount of stories I started and never finished, I get really random mood swings and angry outbursts, and I tend to ignore money and shrug it off as something other people will take care of. I think I might have to get over that before I become in charge of my own money...

I suppose some of the characteristics fit me. I can be stubborn, argumentative, and greedy at times, but many other signs describe me much better. I've been told by other people that I don't seem like a Taurus at all. I think I was born in the wrong month (not to mention the wrong year, but that's another story). Because of this, I'm not really sure if I buy into this whole astrology thing. It's fascinating to learn about the different signs and characteristics, but it's also hard to think of it as true.

Look behind the facade...
DarkGondolier's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Paula | Gender: Female | Posts: 147 | Roses: 10
Old 02-16-2008 at 09:03 PM
MllePaula
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30]

Capricorn here...and a Baby New Year.

MllePaula's Profile Send Private Message MllePaula's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote