Old 05-11-2005 at 01:31 AM
kashmir
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Fave actors & actresses  Post [1] »

I love movies - how the story comes to life, and you begin to feel like you are living that tale (or wishing you were). But what makes these stories come to life are the phenomenal actors and actresses behind them. Who are a few of your favorite actors and actresses? I love Johnny Depp, Nicole Kidman, and Audrey Hepburn, among others - how about you guys?

----<---@kashmir@--->----
No, what I love best, Lotte said, is when I\'m asleep in my bed - and the Angel of Music sings songs in my head....
kashmir's Profile Send Private Message kashmir's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Em | Gender: female | Age: 25 | Posts: 1,380 | Roses: 210
Old 05-12-2005 at 01:59 PM
Opera Ghost
Wandering Child
House Patron
i worship cheesecake

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

Heh this is going to be a veeery long list:

Favourite Actors (not in order of preferance):
Johnny Depp, Gerry Butler, Viggo Mortenson, David Wenham, Sean Bean, Heath Ledger, Til Schweiger, Christian Slater, Colin Firth, Patrick Wilson, Dom Monaghan, Billy Boyd, Ioan Gruffudd, Brad Pitt, Richard Armitage, Mads Mikkelsen, Joel Edgerton, Hugh Dancy, Billy Crystal, Ken Watanabe, Shin Koyamada, Hiroyuki Sanada

Favourite Actresses:
Miranda Otto, Cate Blanchett, Emmy Rossum, Keira Knightly, Liv Tyler

I will be updating this list when I get reminded of yet more actors/actresses to put on my list.
OG

No day but today
Opera Ghost's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Manda | Gender: Female | Age: 30 | Posts: 167 | Roses: 10
Old 05-13-2005 at 03:19 PM
Always_Erik_Fan
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

**In no specific order; except SMG**
ACTORS: Johnny Depp, Gerard Butler, Orlanda Bloom, James Marsters, Nicholas Brendon,
ACTRESSES: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hannigan, Lucille Ball, Emma Caulfield, Emmy Rossum, Jennifer Ellison
**Will edit when I think of more...
Always_Erik_Fan's Profile Send Private Message Always_Erik_Fan's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Steve | Gender: Male | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,021 | Roses: 35
Old 05-13-2005 at 05:26 PM
The Phantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Without you, I die.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

With the new Phantom movie Gerard and Emmy are two of my favorite actors now. I never really had a favorite until now, but of course that's all changed now. ;)

I like Orlando Bloom's movies, and Johnny Depp's as well.
The Phantom's Profile Send Private Message The Phantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 30 | Posts: 161 | Roses: 10
Old 05-14-2005 at 05:22 AM
kashmir
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

OG- I love Kiera Knightly, she's very good.

Always_Erik_Fan- You are a Buffy fan, aren't you? ;) They're all definitely great. Especially James Marsters.

You know, Steve...I would definitely add Gerard Butler to my list. I've only seen him in two movies (POTO & Timeline), but just seeing him in POTO alone is enough for anyone I think, lol. I think it's impossible for Orlando to be in a bad movie - he's great in them all so far :)

No, what I love best, Lotte said, is when I\'m asleep in my bed - and the Angel of Music sings songs in my head....
kashmir's Profile Send Private Message kashmir's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,907 | Roses: 0
Old 05-14-2005 at 07:15 AM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

I'm a movie freak as well. :D Here are my favorite actors and actresses, in no particular order except for whoever came to my head. :D

Actors: Gerard Butler, Hugh Jackman, Sir Ian McKellen, Tom Hanks, Robert De Niro, Billy Crystal, Daniel Radcliffe, Harrison Ford, Lawrence Olivier, Patrick Stewart, Ewan McGregor, Gregory Peck, Lon Chaney Sr., Bela Lugosi, Boris Karloff, Jim Carrey, Viggo Mortensen, Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan, Leonard Nimoy, Ken Watanabe, Christopher Reeve, Johnny Depp

Actresses: Emmy Rossum, Keira Knightley, Halle Berry, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Audrey Hepburn, Famke Janssen, Liv Tyler, Miranda Otto, Nicole Kidman, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Renée Zellweger

I'll probably think of more later. ;)

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Steve | Gender: Male | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,021 | Roses: 35
Old 05-14-2005 at 07:20 AM
The Phantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Without you, I die.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

I've always loved movies but I guess I've never been the one to obsess over movie actors and such. I love them all, or either I hate a few and can't recall them off the top of my head. Some of my favorite child actors are the three kids from the Series of Unfortunate Events movies as well. :)
The Phantom's Profile Send Private Message The Phantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 29 | Posts: 18 | Roses: 10
Old 05-15-2005 at 09:10 AM
BlondeAngel
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

my favactors :
Johnny Depp
Hugh Jackman
Tom Hanks
Colin Farrel
Orlando Bloom (though my mom likes him more than I do)

and actresses :
Audrey Hepburn
Nicole Kidman
Liv Tyler
and of course Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson !!!

I .loved Emmy in 'The Audrey Hepburn story' and of course Gerry in 'Dracula 2000' and 'Time line'

Christine you must have been dreaming ...
stories like that can\'t come true
Christine, you\'re talking in riddles
and it\'s not like you
BlondeAngel's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 30 | Posts: 161 | Roses: 10
Old 05-17-2005 at 01:33 AM
kashmir
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9] »

Ewan McGregor,Colin Firth, and Hugh Jackman...*sigh*. I forgot to mention them, though I can see a lot of you guys like them, too :D. They're great. I almost wonder why Hugh Jackman didn't try out/or sing in POTO...? Any of you guys think he would have made a good Phantom or Raoul?

Name: | Gender: | Age: 30 | Posts: 14 | Roses: 10
Old 05-17-2005 at 05:18 PM
Elise
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10] »

I have been a big Ewan McGregor fan for many years, other then him though my favorites are:

Actors:
Gerard Butler, Johnny Depp, Micheal Cain, Tobey Maguire, Viggo Mortenson, Leonardo DiCaprio (He was amazing in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape"), David Wenham, Geoffrey Rush, Orlando Bloom, and Alan Rickman.

Actresses:
Cate Blanchett, Nicole Kidman, Emmy Rossum, Renée Zellweger, and Keira Knightley.
Elise's Profile Send Private Message Elise's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote