Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21] »

Quote:
We're all nuts.

Here's the people rundown: Me + KT = irony
Christine + KT = cheese
Zelda gave in and joined the PPP.
SYIO HEARTS FREDERICK, DARCY, AND COLIN FIRTH!
We're all really obsessed with Pride and Predjudice.

I DO NOT HEART THAT PIECE OF FILTH! WHO TOLD YOU?!
::angst:: Daaamnnnn my secrets are no longer my own!!! The demons are within the walls. ::coughs::

Adeline does too flip her hair, and giggle like an idiot. She's that type of MarySue character, Zelda.
Zelda? I think I read that wrong because you posted in OUR thread. You're a part of that 'our' now? WOW. I'm amazed as you are all about me posting here. I think. ::nods::
Annyywwaaay.
Here is my rundown of the Diego Katarina situaion.

Diego: Ahhhh . . . .I love you, love me back?
Katarina: . . . . ::huggles:: I like your body.
Diego: Good enough. ::crooked grin::
((Syio: Buhahahaha. I knew if I threatened to take Diego from the roleplay I could get them back together. . . ::lying: actually wanted to take Diego out for a while::
Kat: ::facepalm:: ))

::later::

Diego: Yeah, I'm going to go out. ::leaves::

::in the bathrooms::

Diego: I bought you drinks. Now strip.
Roza: ::arches an eyebrow:: ::cracks whip::

::later::

Diego: Ahhhhh, noo Katarina!!! Give me another chance?
((Syio: Why do I put myself in these situations?))
Katarina: I hate you. ::glare::

Fin.

Yep. See? But they'll get together soon? Right Kat? ::innocently pokes Kat::

I also would like to thank Sam, Kristi, and Zelda for leaving KT and I out of phone conversations untold. My Syio, I don't know what we are going to do about you, Sam, call me today, because I have a day off from shows.

Cell phones.

Jesus flies at midnight!!!!!

If the silence takes me, then I hope it takes you too.

Cause darling,
what did you
expect? <33
syioandthephantom's Profile Send Private Message syioandthephantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kat/Leia/Brittany | Gender: Female tomboy. | Age: 29 | Posts: 2,916 | Roses: 85
Old 03-28-2006 at 01:46 PM
Why So Silent
Wandering Child
House Patron
Finally the Member of a Cult!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22] »

Bahaha. Christine, we have ESPN!!! XD (if you've never seen Beauty and the Geek, you won't get that)

Kat before reading Syio's post: ^_^... ._. ...T_T <<Kat after reading Syio's post.

You make-ah me verrah, verrah sad. ...and now I must go to school. Cheerios! ::eats:: (sorry about the shortness, I really do have to zip off)

Why So Silent's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Zelda/Yvette/Padme | Gender: female | Age: 27 | Posts: 2,274 | Roses: 10
Old 03-28-2006 at 03:13 PM
Christine Daaé
Wandering Child
House Patron
Angel of Music

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23] »

Lina DOES NOT flip her hair and giggle like an idiot! She is not a Mary Sue character! Get off it!

Erm. Anyway.

Yes, I am here. And I'm here to stay. So suck it up and deal with it, as you would say, Syio.

~ Zelda

Christine Daaé's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: KT Mae | Gender: Hungry Chipmunk | Age: 27 | Posts: 4,322 | Roses: 25
Old 03-28-2006 at 03:35 PM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
» DAZLIOUS «

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24] »

Quote:
Originally posted by SyioandthePhantom
I also would like to thank Sam, Kristi, and Zelda for leaving KT and I out of phone conversations untold.
::Is very much in agreement:: I would also like to take this time to thank you all for the anti-KT/anti-Syio phone calling-ness. ...KT hearts three/four-ways. x_x

Oh well. Syio, we'll just go get married as planned, and then we'll mooch off of all of them. They can all wear the pants in the relationship.

(Hah, y'all wouldn't get that because you weren't included in our own uber-awesome phone conversation. Nyah.)

...Anyways! Guess what! A bunch of my friends and I will be performing La Vie Boheme for no other reason besides the fact that we're all losers. ^__^ And I'm going to be Maureeeeen! ::Lahve:: Hah. Be jealous.

Parting Note: Frederick/Aurrie/Lucas/Niko-ness. Oh, bebe, oh.

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Syio | Gender: Dragonlover | Posts: 942 | Roses: 10
Old 03-28-2006 at 05:28 PM
syioandthephantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Victory!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25] »

HAH! Me and KT make up for our left-out-ness in our own conversations. And inside jokes. Mooching off of Canadians. Hahaha. Wooohoo.

w00t for KT in La Vie Boheme! <3

I'm glad you're here to stay, Zelda-san.

I'm sorry Kat!! T_T I didn't want to make you saddd! That was just how I imagine things. I also love three/four-ways. ::nods::

Ahhh . . . . Darcy . . . .okay. Fine. He's beau. I do like him. I also fancy Frederick, depending on whether he's being tacky or all formal insane romance.

Sam I have something to tell you, that's uber important-te.

That's all for now. Some random guy is driving me home today coz I said I'd erm, pay him. We'll go with that.

Cause darling,
what did you
expect? <33
syioandthephantom's Profile Send Private Message syioandthephantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 26 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 03-28-2006 at 06:32 PM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26] »

A) You guys were all in a different time zone, a much later one, and death would have befallen us if we had called you. So I was talking to Kristi, and I was super-pleased with Zelda, so we called her too. Pleh to y'all. Pleah.

B) Syio me has to work while you're home. . .it'll be 10 your time when I get off, and then I have to actually get home. I leave at 5:30 your time. I can call you, like, right after you get home from school, though. <3

C) Yes. I do rock ;)

D) . . .you'll. . .pay him? ::twitch:: With what?

E) YAY KT! ::ish proud:: ::heart:: I heart you. See that heart? --> <3 It's a fine heart, just for you.

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2006 at 09:02 PM
syioandthephantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Victory!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [27] »

Call my cell if you call when you get home from school. I'll give you the number you'll need to call. Otherwise I won be able to talk after school. I had a change in plans and dropped out of school today and went to the beach, then I skipped over to Svenja's house, and we were watching Zorro (With Antonio Banderas, my secret lover).

Getting a bit arrogant, Sammy? I think you are. Call me anyway. I neeed to talk to you, badly. Just call.

. . .Pay him . . . .with . . . .::coughs softly:: Moving right along.

Nikole and Gerry and I have decided to legalize prostitution in the US of A. And our slogan is 'Don't slap a whore. Tap a whore!' we plan on making millions, and Nikole will be known as only 'The Whore' her name will be spoken in hushed tones and with reverance.
I will be the second in command (I like being able to overthrow people in the end.), and Gerry will manage any unsatisfied customers by killing them quickly. We plan on making America have the best economy ever by our business. KT of course will be offered a top job alongside myself, and Sammy and Kristi, and Kat offered jobs below that.

ZORRO! ::runs off with her cape flowing behind::

Cause darling,
what did you
expect? <33

Name: Kat/Leia/Brittany | Gender: Female tomboy. | Age: 29 | Posts: 2,916 | Roses: 85
Old 03-28-2006 at 11:20 PM
Why So Silent
Wandering Child
House Patron
Finally the Member of a Cult!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28] »

Kat: ::pouts at being offered lower jobs::

...oy, I don't like being on the bottom T_T

::cough:: so anyways, today in statistics, my teacher had to leave early to go to a baseball game (he's the score keeper) and he told us to keep working until the bell rang. Well, as soon as he shut the classroom door, my friend Oliver shouted "ORGY!" and I was right in there with "BUBBLE PARTY!" My teacher pretty much slams the door open and says: "I heard that!" and then he mumbles "And I didn't even get invited..."

BAHAHA. Then I was talking to my friend JR who I used to have a crush on (...::cough::) and I don' tknow how we got to the question of if he uses boxers or briefs, but he went into a description of why he doesn't use boxers:

"I don't like 'em 'cause it gets caught in one of the pant legs and sticks to my leg all day, then I have to walk around bow-legged." AAAAnd he demonstrated...XD It was quite hilarious.

Why So Silent's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2006 at 01:33 AM
syioandthephantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Victory!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [29] »

Your teacher rocks.

THE DISCOVERY ON TPO. A MAN IN OUR MIDST.

escencexofxdark: KT and I have the secret unquestionable knowledge that you are a man in drag on the internet.
katofmusic: ....
katofmusic: what!?
escencexofxdark: you read it.
escencexofxdark: We know it.
katofmusic: ...secret unquestionable knowledge?
katofmusic: gosh. so secret, I didn't even know.
escencexofxdark: Don't lie. You're a man in drag on the internet. Secrets out.
katofmusic: yes. you've caught me. i am.
escencexofxdark: HA. I knew it!
katofmusic: ...but how do you know I'm not incredibly sexy?
escencexofxdark: touche.

---------------------------------------------------

And now you know because it's Syio's super short show!

Cause darling,
what did you
expect? <33

Name: Liz | Gender: Female | Age: 29 | Posts: 427 | Roses: 10
Old 03-29-2006 at 03:27 AM
Reza Khan
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30] »

Me so lost. So. Horribly. Lost. I don't know what to do! I suppose I should really come on and post more ophten so this doesn't happen. But, unphortunately me=lazy. Hooray!

Our musical is this weekend. ::excitement:: We're going to phlippin' kick it, yo. We're just that good. Oh yes. Even iph I am basically just a chorus member. We'll look past that, now won't we?

Sooooo, what's goin' down you crazy clowns?

\"Sanity is calming, but insanity is much more interesting...\"
Reza Khan's Profile Send Private Message Reza Khan's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote