Old 06-22-2010 at 04:49 AM
Mrs. Mistoffelees
Wandering Child
There he lived in the 'Cat'-acombs

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [121] »

*rotfl* Now THAT Sarah, was lovely...

I call my boyfriend Taco...and we had tacos for supper the other night. I loaded mine down with sour cream so when I rolled the soft shell up like a burrito white crap squirted out one end. I panicked (spellcheck?) and started licking it off my hand and off the outside of the shell so it wouldn't get everywhere. So I'm licking sourcream off a long softshell taco, with the sourcream end down so I can catch it in my mouth before it gets on my sleeve again. So just have this mental image..my mother asked "Meg..do I want to know what you're doing." I, without thinking, responded "I'm sucking the extra sour cream out of my taco. I squeezed too hard when I was rolling it up and it a big glob squirted out the end." Without missing a beat she responded. "I bet he likes that." My face went red...
Mrs. Mistoffelees's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sarah | Gender: Genderfluid. | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,031 | Roses: 10
Old 06-22-2010 at 06:44 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [122] »

I bet the look on both your faces was epic!

My aunt was watching Dr. Oz this morning -- at the same time I was on the phone with James -- and he was teaching a woman on the show about facial cream. As he's explaining, she asks, "Can I put it anywhere else?" which totally sounded wrong!

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2010 at 06:16 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [123] »

-clears toad from throat-

I was telling a friend about the dream I posted in this thread, and her response? Well, let's just say she thought I'd had a perverted dream about Drew Carey! As if!

xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2010 at 04:23 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [124] »

*thread revival*

James and I were on the phone yesterday morning (as usual) and thanks to him, I will never see a Twinkie in the same light again. Ever.

In layman’s terms, one of our in-jokes has to do with Hawaiian sausage(s) -- interpret that however you choose -- and he had just made a comment about them. His comment had also caused me to crack up pretty badly, so I said, ”Honey, you should be glad I wasn’t drinking coffee when you said that!”

To which he replied, “You should be glad you weren’t eating a Twinkie when I said that!”

Old 10-13-2011 at 05:27 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [125] »

I just had a REALLY weird idea -- a love-triangle-turned-threesome between Michael Crawford, Ramin Karimloo, and Davis Gaines.

Basically, Michael loves Ramin -- but Ramin loves Davis -- but then it turns out Davis loves both of them so they agree to a threesome!

Name: Lollipop | Gender: Eve | Posts: 280 | Roses: 10
Old 12-25-2011 at 07:03 AM
AgentCarolina
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [126] »

This...club...is AMAZING!!! I wouldz love to join yes pleases and thankies!

Why isn't EVERY single band member on this site a member of this club. I mean COME on...we ALL know that if you are in band or have been to band camp, you have at least one perverted story to tell. I have several...but I shall politely wait to be inducted before sharing.
AgentCarolina's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2013 at 12:14 AM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [127] »

On the way home from Walmart earlier, I misread a sign for the Arthur Edmonds underpass for one saying "Arthur Edmonds' underpants."