The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Grand Stage Productions Red Roses and Flickering Candles Where All Things End
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Summer | Gender: Female | Posts: 557 | Roses: 7
Old 03-31-2008 at 08:32 PM
maskedsinger
Wandering Child
Northen Downpour sends its love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [111]

Thank you to James I have joined the WPO! Mwhahahahahaha!! Trust me, taking over the world, is always first priority. I claim Dark Slate Gray, if it is already taken, PM me and I will change it. My character profile follows:

Name: Candy Burke
Birthday: April 1, 1986
Birthplace: Laguna Beach, CA
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Skin tone: Latin Hispanic tone
Height: 5'9"
Job: She formly worked in the CIA and decided that it was too keen on protecting the world instead of taking over it. So she left.
Abilities: Master at torturing, secret missions is her best ability, she can do anything.
Personal History: Candy lived a ife of luxury in Laguna Beach. She got everything she wanted and was beautiful and not to mention popular, especially with boys. Being a it of a tomboy, Candy learned to surf, skateboard, snowboard, ski, play football everything which made guys want her even more. When she was 16 she met a man named Andy, he was key on taking over the world, but his plans fell short. Candy was his right hand girl and when he died, she was devastated. She would never be able to take over the world alone. So she then decided to join the CIA, just for fun. She needed some martial arts training and weapon training. It was the perfect place. After about two years in the CIA she was bored of it and left. She met Charles, the master of WPO. She liked what he was doing and she asked him if they were accepting any more members.

Hope this is good Master!! :D

Scott v.2 Scott v. 1

Chace v. 2 Chace v. 1 Scott v. 3
Jasmine rocks!! Thanks girl! As Well as Chrissy!
maskedsinger's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 03-31-2008 at 09:51 PM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [112]

'Tis excellent! Except that Charles is the Master of the WPO, not just one of them. XD

I'm pretty sure dark slate gray isn't already taken by one of our other members, so unless anyone pops up to object, I'm going to approve it. Have an evilicious time posting! (Hey, I like that word. *adds 'Evilicious' to WPO Dictionary)

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts

Name: That hyper thing that annoys Erik and V*pokes Erik* \Lizzy | Gender: Hyper thing!*bounces* | Posts: 116 | Roses: 3
Old 03-31-2008 at 11:31 PM
Phantom's_last_rose
Wandering Child
Proud Gerik Phan (^)_^

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [113]

Oh I did not know you had to post your character here. So sorry but you already saw Anna Hemingway the Evil animal mistress so very very sorry.

Phantom's_last_rose's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts