The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Opera Populaire Christine's Opening Aria
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 02-19-2017 at 05:43 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Is this thing still on?  Post [1]

Wow, after finding passwords and old emails and reseting passwords, I'm back. Welcome to all the new peeps here! I'd love to meet y'all and get some cool RP ideas rolling. For those of you who know me from wayyyyy back, I'm probably less obnoxious, just as awkward and definitely ready to write up and storm with y'all. Let's start fresh. Let's chat and talk plots if that's what you're looking for. I'm bringing back a few characters, PM if you're interested. I shall resurrect their threads soon! Gabrielle West is definitely coming back. This will be interesting.

I'm so excited to be back.

S/O to angelofthenight for dragging me back home.

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 02-24-2017 at 09:00 AM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Heyyy! Welcome back! Some of us are still kicking. Great to have you return once again!

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 02-24-2017 at 02:20 PM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

I remember. I'm not sure if we ever wrote anything together though I have a vague memory that we might have.
I am always around, lurking and my girl could really use a female friend. I love drama and would LOVE to hear/shear some ideas if you're up for it.
Hope to catch you round.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jessica | Gender: female | Posts: 4 | Roses: 10
Old 05-12-2017 at 11:48 PM
phantomsphan0507
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Hello everyone! I am new and just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!! It seems like there haven't been many updates lately so I hope there are still people on here.

Thanks!
phantomsphan0507's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Bleeding_Masque | Gender: Female | Posts: 100 | Roses: 10
Old 05-16-2017 at 03:53 PM
Bleeding_Masque
Wandering Child
Dancing Angel

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

I feel like the only new posts mostly are in the rp section..since i havent' joined the rp and dont' plan ot (Nothing againast those who are) I'd really like other topics that I can post in...most where i have posted I am the last post so I am just waiting if those will pick up again..as far as that goes I've visited here plenty of times to check for new posts on basic topics but nothing there or very little...this isn't strictly an rp site....is it?
Bleeding_Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 05-16-2017 at 08:06 PM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

No it's not. I'm mostly on that side of things myself as most people know but I do post once in awhile in other places when I have something to say or KNOW the topic. I don't really post in topic's relating to the play/musical as I have never seen it and therefore feel like I can't add much. I HAVE watched a few versions of the movie but only the 2004 one fuels the flame. I have NEVER read the book either so don't really add much there.
There are other people around that DO post only outside the R.Ping side of things but these days it's few ad seemingly far between at the site itself is rather quite.
IN saying this is you ever need to chat or what to talk I'm lurking around most of the time so feel free to P.M me.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote